Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Palmer Won't Be Good Again"
"He'll be scared, he'll never be able to step into throws with confidence ever again."

He sat in the pocket, took hits, stepped into great throws still, even tucked it and ran a few times. People who said things like he'll be scared and horrible need to come out and admit they were wrong.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I'll have to agree with that i heard it alot but he showed he's as good as he ever was last night
Whoever said that is a retard. He dominated the Packers
SomersetJumpers_7 Wrote:Whoever said that is a retard. He dominated the Packers

Was someone on here, actually more than one person, it was a while back, and if they don't come out, I'll go back and find it:redboxer:
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:"He'll be scared, he'll never be able to step into throws with confidence ever again."

He sat in the pocket, took hits, stepped into great throws still, even tucked it and ran a few times. People who said things like he'll be scared and horrible need to come out and admit they were wrong.

Geez. You are way too excited way too early. It was preseason and meant absolutely nothing. The Packers have one of the worst pass rushing defenses in the entire league. How can I say I was wrong when the freakin' season hasn't even started yet? That's all that counts. Not preseason bub.
alfus21 Wrote:Geez. You are way too excited way too early. It was preseason and meant absolutely nothing. The Packers have one of the worst pass rushing defenses in the entire league. How can I say I was wrong when the freakin' season hasn't even started yet? That's all that counts. Not preseason bub.

No, that's not the point, he stood in, took hits, and stepped into throws under pressure, regardless of the defense, unless they played a pee-wee team, which they didn't, the Packers are still pro football players
Alright. Since we judge everything by preseason I'm going to go ahead and name Kerry Collins, Billy Volek and Vince Young to the amazing list of QB's in the NFL since they did the same thing to the Packer defense. It's not hard to do. Let's at least wait until the season starts to get so excited about Palmer.
alfus21 Wrote:Alright. Since we judge everything by preseason I'm going to go ahead and name Kerry Collins, Billy Volek and Vince Young to the amazing list of QB's in the NFL since they did the same thing to the Packer defense. It's not hard to do. Let's at least wait until the season starts to get so excited about Palmer.

I think Palmer proved himself last year and will only build on that! It is apparent that you hate the Bengals as much as you love Tubby LOL!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
BelfryJustice Wrote:I think Palmer proved himself last year and will only build on that! It is apparent that you hate the Bengals as much as you love Tubby LOL!

Yeah I hate the Bengals, and I do love Tubby. I'm glad you thought that deserved a "Laugh Out Loud" despite the fact that it wasnt funny at all. He did do good last year, but that was last year.
alfus21 Wrote:Yeah I hate the Bengals, and I do love Tubby. I'm glad you thought that deserved a "Laugh Out Loud" despite the fact that it wasnt funny at all. He did do good last year, but that was last year.

Your comments about the Bengals are always funny to a Bengals fan! LOL
Palmer will be good again this year sorry alfus but its true and it may have been the packers but its still a pro team with pro team speed. the speed of the game is what pro means weither its preseason or regular season they don't run slower because it doesn't count they just go out of the game sooner
palmer will be fine
Even though i hate the bengals and bfritz with a passion...I still have to agree that palmer will be fine this year i just dont know about that defense.
The D has looked better this year!
BelfryJustice Wrote:The D has looked better this year!

They finally got a good defensive line and overall playmakers on the d line and the rest of the defense...... it's the only missing piece+no longer missing=Super Bowl