Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary vs Casey.
McCreary 36 Casey 18. Hunter jones qb for the the raiders finished with 200 yards rushing and 20 yards passing to go along with 1 interception. Raiders running back Nathan Goins finished with also over200 yards. The 4-4 raiders take on bell co next.
Is Nathan Goins the #1 tail back from McCreary? If so we would be honored to have contact with him. -Kentucky Middle School Association Thanks you in advance.
Yes he is. How do you want to contact him? I have all his info.
We played Wayne early in the year but I think McCreary is just as physical even with the transfer of the running back. Which by the way I think in no way should a kid be able to play for two teams in one year.
I wish the Kid had stayed in McCreary. If he was your kid you would want him to play. He is just a kid.
I hate to hear McCreary lost a good ball player. I had been told he was very good. This is a byproduct of the varsity's problems. Players parents see the lack of support and question the direction of football.
E's Army Wrote:I hate to hear McCreary lost a good ball player. I had been told he was very good. This is a byproduct of the varsity's problems. Players parents see the lack of support and question the direction of football.

Until McCreary makes a Commitment to Football they will lose players to other schools. We need a Commitment from the top. Super and AD must be on board for Football to be successful. I'm not talking lip
service I'm talking put up or shut up.