if PHS loses this then somethings wrong
bring in the JV pugh just scored again. tigers by as manny as allen wants
Paintsville.......by a LOT
Paintsville 66-0
they shouldnt run up the score too much
MVP2 Wrote:Paintsville 66-0

Thats about what I was thinking!

:popcorn:
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Paintsville by a landslide
Mr.Baseball2 Wrote:they shouldnt run up the score too much

You're right and they won't. If JTA wanted to run the score up on anyone, it would have happend last week against AC. After all the non-sense that was talked on this site about AC playing the Tigers close and AC's players calling Paintsville's players saying things. The Tigers kept it respectable and will do so again this week, getting the younger guys some PT. I say starters out by second series of the 2nd half, trying to stay healthy for P-burg the following week.
48-0 Paintsville
Paintsville 54
Jenkins 12
the tigers are starting to prove themselves on the field...seeing them play friday night showed me that they are beginning to trust one another. thats what you need the most to stand out as a football team. hopefully they build on that and help themselves become district champs....thats right you heard me....DISTRICT CHAMPS!!!! they have it in them.TongueirateSho
Good Luck Tigers!
The Tigers will win this one in a laugher! JV will play in the 2nd half. They might have a running clock in the 2nd half. The Tigers won't get much outta this game.
everybody's hero Wrote:the tigers are starting to prove themselves on the field...seeing them play friday night showed me that they are beginning to trust one another. thats what you need the most to stand out as a football team. hopefully they build on that and help themselves become district champs....thats right you heard me....DISTRICT CHAMPS!!!! they have it in them.TongueirateSho

Easy hosscat, it was just AC. I did see a lot of togetherness, a lot of fire. A lot of slapping each other for accomplishment, and I seen a lot of talking to each other on the field. That's what it takes, a lot of communication to make in game adjustments. But like I said we'll talk more not this week, but the coming week after the P-burg game.
Battle Tested Wrote:bring in the JV pugh just scored again. tigers by as manny as allen wants
only problem with that is that paintsville doesnt have enough kids to put in a jv
TRAIN85 Wrote:only problem with that is that paintsville doesnt have enough kids to put in a jv

Hmmm.....actually they do, at least of their #'s are underclassmen.
How many players do they have out this year? What are they running on Offense and Defense?
It will be like 35-0 at half, Varsity scores early in 3rd, Goes out.
Jv scores on‌e=48-0 Paintsville
I look forward to seeing everyone on the field this coming Friday night. I also look forward to seeing many folks from "back-in-the-day" since the team of 1966, is being recognized!
I think Paintsville is good this year but I watched Pikeville in the Pike Co Bowl and even though they lost by 30 to Henry Clay I was very impressed. I Love this new offense they use. Their is deffinately no Panthar blood in me but I got to give credit where I believe it is do. I see Pikeville going deep into the playoffs this year Id say state semis. So Paintsville I think will have to settle for second this year.
i don't really follow either of em but i would say p/ville
I am going to predict the same thing others are. Paintsville on top by as many as they want. I dont see the score getting ran up though. At least I hope it isnt.:1:
Mr.Baseball2 Wrote:they shouldnt run up the score too much

I agree
Paintsville by as many as 5 touchdowns
Paintsville by alot...then the JV team will score
Paintsville by as many as they want to..
Paintsville-52
Jenkins-14
Tigers win 60-10.