Poll: Who's taking 2A district 8 ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
0%
Prestonsburg
0%
Sheldon Clark
0%
Shelby Valley
0%
Pike Central
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's taking 2A district 8 ?
Belfry will blow thru
sc will take belfry this year
no chance belfry beat newport i feel another state title coming this year
JWBN4EA Wrote:I would have to disagree with u on this one...But who knows its still pretty early in the season...
1. Belfry
2. Sheldon Clark
3. Shelby Valley
4. Pike Central
5. P-Burg
6. East Ridge

I'm kinda agreeing with you, only I have P-Burg beating Central.

However, if SC comes to the creek to play and Belfry is asleep in the first half like they were against LC, then SC will probably dethrone the Pirates. TBH I wonder if that wouldn't be a good thing for Belfry: something to wake them up and get them to play ball from the first kick.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Either Belfry, Russell, or SC will be the AA state champs this year. I'm going to try to catch an SC game on Belfry's open week.
Will have to go with Belfry until Sheldon Clark proves different. It's only a two team race here.
Agree with Coach...Belfry and Sheldon Clark...the rest are not even in the picture..two good teams in an otherwise very weak district...
And you have to remember that one of the AAA teams Sheldon Clark beat was Boyd Co. Boyd Co. only beat Pike Central by a touchdown.
but sheldon clark could have beat boyd by 70 but they have alot of class
i pick sheldon clark to win it all bc they have a very good strong team that knows wat needs to be done right from the git go..... i look for them to win it fairly e z... time for a new champ
I went to Belfry..but if Sheldon Clark wins it I wont be terribly upset. I've always said if we didn't win I wanted them to. But still Belfry till Sheldon Clark knocks them off.
Alltime...is that English you are speaking?? Fairly easy?? SC may beat them..but it will be ANYTHING but easy.
Hoops Lover Wrote:Alltime...is that English you are speaking?? Fairly easy?? SC may beat them..but it will be ANYTHING but easy.
I agree...when Belfry and Sheldon Clark play it will be a great game and both teams will give everything they have and play thier best....Good luck to both teams and may the best team win
NYY10 Wrote:1.Belfry
2.SC
3.Shelby Valley
4.Prestonsburg
5.Pike Central
6.East Ridge

..Thats how it will be

thats how i would pick it also
it will be a good game oct 13 at " THE ROCK"..that will decid who is goin to win distric
Beef Wrote:P-burg had a HUGE down year last season and still beat Shelby Valley AND Pike Central. What makes you think that if you can't beat them at their lowest you can now?
Bingo. Someone said Pike Central and Shelby Valley were good this year. Yes they have been good every year according to you guys and with Prestonsburg having a terrible year still finds a way to win by 3 TD's over SV and a little more than 3 TD's over PC. Maybe you guys consider it a victory if you can be within 1 TD of P-burg and even then you are pushing it.
Sv or PC One if not both will beat Pburg, Write it down.
Pburg is terrible!
MR.FOOTBALL Wrote:Sv or PC One if not both will beat Pburg, Write it down.
Pburg is terrible!

I believe both teams will beat P-Burg if they don't start playing harder
RB#2 Wrote:I believe both teams will beat P-Burg if they don't start playing harder
I would have to agree with you....i think that if P-burg don't start stepping up on offense and deffense then this year might be one of the worst seasons they have had in a long time
You know a team is pathetic when Pikeville beats them 28-6................Prestonsburg
pnthr2585 Wrote:You know a team is pathetic when Pikeville beats them 28-6................Prestonsburg
i wouldn't say pathetic...i would say they are out of step....you might see a few players stepping up and making good plays when normaly you would see the whole team playing as one and being supportive of each other
Belfry again.