Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Middle School Teams In The Mtns?
Mr. Right Wrote:They did not beat Belfry last year......Actually, Millard's 8th Graders played Belfry's 7th grade team and Belfry's 7th grade team won.

So, get over yourself, get your facts straight and admit that Millard never has and never will be a good football team.

:flame: Yes, mine was one of the 7th graders and we did win!! :1:
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:you need some hypnocil so you will stop dreaming about phelps beating millard, or about millard not being for real. and who else is there? feds creek and elkhorn are down bad this year. Mullins? no way. Dorton? no way.

Man you're name should be Andrew Beckett cause that gayest thing I've ever read.
layne is in eighth grade he plays for pikeville
staggs is a good linemen also...watch out for him in oncoming games
The Guru Wrote:When was this? And what grade is Layne in?

it was 2 weeks ago in a freshman and 8th grade scrimmage. Layne is now in the 8th grade and 14 years old. the pass also was complete and the reciever scored also. i wouldnt have believed it if i didnt see it
Thank you freeborn..... my thoughts exactly
sorry fellas and ladies. forgot i couldn't have my own opinions without being called gay.
panther- Wrote:it was 2 weeks ago in a freshman and 8th grade scrimmage. Layne is now in the 8th grade and 14 years old. the pass also was complete and the reciever scored also. i wouldnt have believed it if i didnt see it
Does anyone up there realize that if you are in Middle School, you cannot play in any form of high school football games ??
The Guru Wrote:Does anyone up there realize that if you are in Middle School, you cannot play in any form of high school football games ??
if it is all freshman and nothing but freshman you can play in a game against them
a pikeville high school freshman and 8th grade pikeville junior high
First of all!!! pikeville is goin to kill millard....they play this thursday...so will see how great they are,,,,pikeville junior high boys killed phelps 48-0 but they put their second string in for the whole last half. at halftime it was 40-0 so yall better not think that pikeville aint gunna do nething this year, pikeville boys couldve beat phelps 100-0 if they wanted to...couch matt branham is doing a great job this year,,keep it up pikeville!!!
I'm NOT even gonna posts my thoughts on this last post!!! LOLOL.... Hope you do well Pikeville... Good luck!!!
Good luck to the good old maroon.... but boasting that you could beat a team 100 to nothing is uncalled for.... Best of luck Panthers and Hornets....
East Letcher Are The Best
big_cards_fan Wrote:oh if i could then i would

Looks like you got your wish...Good luck next year!
The best team in the mountians is hard to say because you have to look at Bell county who i think is one of the best teams that i have watched in many years..(2006) Whitley county if very impressive also. It was my first time seeing Martine county this year and they looked good as well. But from what i have seen the edge would have to go to bell county.
Prestonsburg B-team is without a doubt one of the best teams around. Several of the players come from the undefeated c-team of '06 and they are already off to an impressive start!
Dont get me wrong but the East Letcher Catamounts and the Whitesbug Yellow Jacketbas has dominated the middle school play for like the past 5 or 6 years... i played for the FN pirates in 2005-2006 season( the last year before the ELC) and we beat everyone we played by atleast 20+ points. i know the coaching staff at ELC and they are great. Letcher County has the athletes in middle school. I would pick either ELC or Whitesburg over any1