Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Middle School Teams In The Mtns?
It must or you wouldn't have spent the better part of two days arguing with me over something so miniscule....
:rockon: rock on
So, back to the topic at hand.... used to be Hazard always had a great program and there were some others in Breathitt County, Martin County and such..... how are they all stacking up this year?
[B]does everyone really think millard and johns creek match up with pikeville after comeing out of the big sandy confrence with all 4 'A' schools
Uh... Nope!!! Lol...
thank you. all this talk about milliard and johns creek is making me sick
anyone kno wat johns creek has
panther- Wrote:thank you. all this talk about milliard and johns creek is making me sick

LOLOLOL..... I sympathize!!!!!
hey go cheer for phelps and get beat
panther- Wrote:hey go cheer for phelps and get beat

Ya know... I WASN'T being a smart A** towards you... I was basically agreeing with you... BUT since you evidently don't understand how to read posts that are on here... FYI, I did cheer at Phelps and NOPE we didn't lose back when I cheered. I have a child who PLAYS for Phelps so therefore... I will continue to cheer for Phelps ..... WIN OR LOSE!!!!!!!!!!
i think pikeville will win the confrence tho but giving credit to phelps they are a strong team
martin county will be a hard team to beat this year
Thank you!!
[/B]pikeville [B] is the best team in the mtns no question no one should compare them to millard. if u still wanna compare go visit the game thursday and see how that goes. and martin county is not the best team in the mountains and never will be. or compare to other teams in the state. why dont they call bell county,scott county,harrison,or breathitt and see how that goes
inez(martin county) played breathitt last year.. and they won 35 to 6..
thats before they put the district rule in also. go to bell, dunbar, corbin, and scott and see how that goes. probly not too well
and also pikeville beat inez 56-7 last year just for the record
inez never played pikeville last season, except in the preseason grid?????? don't know what game your talking about..
im talking about the preseason grid at johnson central
panther- Wrote:im talking about the preseason grid at johnson central
do you really think that was the best players on the field at that time,, the score was not 56 to 7 it was more like 18 o 6, i was there. i don't think that you know what your talking about.. it was a PRESEASON grid....
i was thinking of perry central. but anyway the score was 18 to 6 sorry but still it was both teams first games
Eric shepherd is one of knott countys best QB.....he can launch the ball about 55 to 60 yards...and is quick on his feet
layne from pikeville i saw threw a 55 yard pass in a freshman scrimmage
I loved playing middle school football. the plays were simple and we didn't have defensive plays we just line up and et to the ball.
ERwarrior Wrote:you all need to grow up and quit arguing over the internet. Win with class, Lose with class, Dont get arrogant. And dont run your mouth on any other teams either.

well that is what this is for...and im goin to run my mouth on any team i want to...erwwarrior im pretty sure last year east ridge got killed when they played sc and didnt lose with class and sheldon clark helped them up after they flatbacked them...
panther- Wrote:[/B]pikeville [B] is the best team in the mtns no question no one should compare them to millard. if u still wanna compare go visit the game thursday and see how that goes. and martin county is not the best team in the mountains and never will be. or compare to other teams in the state. why dont they call bell county,scott county,harrison,or breathitt and see how that goes

well i hope u know that they combined all the middle schools in martin county..last year it was warfield and inez..and yes martin county middle is one of the best teams in the mountians
Quote:well i hope u know that they combined all the middle schools in martin county..last year it was warfield and inez..and yes martin county middle is one of the best teams in the mountians

im not saying that their not they probly are ONE of the best
(panther- and martin county is not the best team in the mountains and never will be.)
yea u are
Now, I am going to refer to something I saw last year so guys, don't bite my head off!! LOLOL.... I went to a little league (5th and 6th graders) game and saw a 6th grade child throw for 45 yards and the pass was complete!! The WR who caught the ball ran another 30 for the TD!!! That was something to see I tell ya!!! I love watching kids sports... they seem to have so much more fun than the paid sports figures in NFL, NBA, and MLB!!! They are truely awesome to watch!!!
panther- Wrote:layne from pikeville i saw threw a 55 yard pass in a freshman scrimmage
When was this? And what grade is Layne in?