Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Middle School Teams In The Mtns?
I am sure my husband would appreciate that.... as previously stated, get over yourself!
what you flirting with me?
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:well if you consider pike county to have any good teams millard is one. They beat Virgie already, beat Belfry last year and returned all but one starter.

They did not beat Belfry last year......Actually, Millard's 8th Graders played Belfry's 7th grade team and Belfry's 7th grade team won.

So, get over yourself, get your facts straight and admit that Millard never has and never will be a good football team.
Thank you Mr. Right.... he is apparently someone who has just picked up football in his spare time and has no idea of what a good team looks like, after all, he roots for the perennial football powerhouse, Millard.... not to mention the fact that his over-inflated ego makes him even more neandrothalesque
Who said I was male? And to say a school will "never" have a good program is absurd, no sports knowledge at all is what that statement tells me.
Who cares whether you are or aren't.... you're wrong, that's all that matters....
ask haggermen
I have
he'll straighten them boys out and make them ball players one day
I don't think so.... they have former college players working with them now instead of a parent who thought he knew it all.... if things go the way they should, you will see a different story next time around....
who is the parent that rocky guy?
Uh.... Nope!! Lmao....
who cares who it was.... fact is, dugan, you're wrong..... admit it and get on with life!
what am i wrong about? millard will be phelps ill bet on that.
Millard is not one of the best middle school teams in the mountains... PERIOD..... stop your boasting..... it is getting you nowhere!
this is a thread about the moutains but i am talking about pike county and millard is top 3 all season.
ok... NO... in Pike County, you have Pikeville, Johns Creek, Belfry, etc that will run your wheels off..... Millard is nowhere near top three.... once again....
you have no idea what you are talking about, millard beat johns creek 28-6 in the first game of the season.
I have forgotten more about football than you ever knew.... Millard is NOWHERE NEAR one of the top teams in Pike County, much less the mountains... what, was that another scrimmage game-- had to ask since you are such a big fan of boasting about those!
ok, so they have already beat johnks creek and virgie. Lets say Pikeville and Belfry are better, which would make them #3, who else is better? nobody..
UMMM.... in YOUR OPINION.... key word there, opinion.... you know what they say.... opinions are like belly buttons.... everybody has them.... you have played no one else.... how do you know? When it is all said and done, we'll see.... By the way, yesterday you asked how good Johns Creek was (post #56).... if you've played them, you ought to know..... I think you dreamed that game.....
you need some hypnocil so you will stop dreaming about phelps beating millard, or about millard not being for real. and who else is there? feds creek and elkhorn are down bad this year. Mullins? no way. Dorton? no way.
I never said Phelps would win... I am not the psychic network, I can't predict the future for 3.95 a minute.... I said Millard does not make the mountain top 20.... READ.... COMPREHEND.... and let it go.... they may be for real in your own personal fantasy world, but to everyone else who lives in the real world, we know better....
This thread is about the MOUNTAINS.... not Pike County!
im pretty sure it said something like "nowhere near the top teams in pike county" actually.
and like i said, im talking about pike cause i don't know anything outside of pike beside martin county is awesome
Once again... this thread is about the MOUNTAINS... truth is any team can win on any given day.... proof positive.... If you look at Pikeville, Belfry, Johns Creek(which you say you were lucky enough to beat), Elkhorn City and Feds Creek, who, whether you think they are down or not, still have better programs.... you say that some of these teams are supposed to be down.... chances are, by season's end, they are still stacked up better than Millard.... get over it....
nobody will beat millard besides pikeville and belfry IF they do. a 28-6 victory is not luck. Um, i watch elkhron and feds creek practice all the time, they are not very good, i still hope they beat everyone that doesn't go into er though.
Whatever.... there is no point in arguing.... I have watched junior high football in Pike County for 30 years.... I have forgotten more than most will ever know and this is a futile argument.... you will never change my mind... facts are facts.... when it is on the line, Millard doesn't have what it takes!
like you said, opinions are opinions, and yours means nothing to me.