Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Middle School Teams In The Mtns?
Mean and dirty? you act like that is something to be proud of when all it is is a cheap cover up for a not so good team.... get over yourself.... we may take a beating but we'll do it with more class in one player than you have in your whole community.... take that to the bank....
ill take any win to the bank
it also takes more then a not so good team to beat virgie, who will also beat phelps.
i thought this post was about the best middle school teams in the mountians not about a scrimage game between milard and phelps
haha that is true..but somehow all threads end up in a argument off subject
yea they do..but most of the time they have no idea what they are talking about
all i said was that millard beat phelps, yeah it was in a srcimmage, but they won easy. i made this statment to prove my point that millard could be a top program in the mtns this year
well millards not goin to be a top middle school program in the mouintians this year
well if you consider pike county to have any good teams millard is one. They beat Virgie already, beat Belfry last year and returned all but one starter.
well i would like to see them play martin co middle i think they would get demolished
im not talking about martin county, im talking about pike county..i know nothing about middle school football outside of pike, i am stating that Millard is top 2 in pike county along with pikeville as of right now.
well is this post about the best middle school team in pike county
teamS, its plural, read the title
i no its plural but u said they are won of the best in pike county...its the best teams in the mountians
Like I said, I don't know anything about the middle school teams outside of pike county, so therefore I am going with the teams that I actually know about. Because just as soon as I go out of my area, i open myself up for bashing due to my lack of knowlede about other teams.
wel maybe u should stop posting about midlle school teams then
you don't know jack outside of martin
ohh yea i do and who said i was from martin
all you post about is martin and sheldon clark
well im im pressed with what they are doing this year...
im glad. im sure they probably are #1 in the mtns no argument there. But I know about pike county and I know that Millard and Pikeville are the top programs as of right now.
well good for them
you all need to grow up and quit arguing over the internet. Win with class, Lose with class, Dont get arrogant. And dont run your mouth on any other teams either.
You don't know Pike County if you honestly believe that Millard is one of the best. Honey, your kid may play there, but take the blinders off. Hazard used to have an awesome junior high program, Pikeville is always tough, and there are many others.... Millard doesn't make the mountain top 20.
I see you didn't mention the fumbles... LOLOL.... nope don't mention them when they would have been a deciding factor in a REGULAR season game and NOT a scrimmage!! Phelps kids work just as hard as Millard, Pikeville, Virgie, or any other team full of KIDS who play this rough sport. Kudo's to all the team out there who win their games but hey... don't credit yourself with a win on a scrimmage... let the regular season do the talking!!!
How good is Johns Creek this year?
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:How good is Johns Creek this year?
not as hallf the size of my wenis.. and #1 has slave feet and legs like a cheetah and big foot has been spotted on the ROCK!!! #70 :letsparty
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/new...&p=252871#
the regular season will do our talking. pikeville is good and i think that will be a good game, but phelps, johns creek, mullins, dorton etc are all easy victories. and no, honey, i don't have a kid who plays.
First off, do not call me HONEY.... I am more educated than most people.... second of all.... get over yourself. I watched that SCRIMMAGE game-- Millard needed sticky tape on their fingers to hold onto the ball, but the deal was each team got to run a certain number of plays.... had fumbles been turned over as they should have been, the story would be different.... I'll give it to you, you have some decent players and some big boys, but the sportsmanship and attitude needs work....
you called me honey first i was just flirting back Confusedhh: