Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Texas Chainsaw Massacre:The Beginning" out in Oct.
How many of you were aware of this and how many of you are planning on watching it? I think it is supposed to be set before the origional and is supposed to show how it was all started.:popcorn:

Oct. 3rd I believe.
CANNOT WAIT!

I have the original on DVD and I looooooooved the new version in theaters so I am pumped for this one.

thetribe Wrote:CANNOT WAIT!

I have the original on DVD and I looooooooved the new version in theaters so I am pumped for this one.
:thumpsup:
Seriously, I am freaking pumped.

Me too, I have all the DVD's as well as a behind the scenes DVD of how they made the origional. The origional will always be the best IMO, but the remake was good also. I'm really curious to see how this new one will be it's suppose to be more Gorey than the last remake but I't will bee pretty cool to see this one set before the origional...Sounds like your a big fan also Tribe.
I think I've watched all of the movies in this series and i Love them. I can't wait till this comes out.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I look foward to this new Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie, I've always liked scary movies and they are some of the best.
should be a good one...
Should be a great movie!!
http://texaschainsawmovie.com/

Here's the trailer.
who is the director?
Wow looks like it's going to be pretty good. I can't wait to see it!
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
I went Friday night. All I can say is that it is a must see. So much is explained in the movies. It tells how the sheriff came to be. It explains how the old man in the wheelchair got there. It explains about Jr. Makes everything make sense.
My favorite line in the movie was when the Sheriff told the meat head, "Now thats sloppy work son, even it up" lol...I thought it was a pretty good movie, some people I talked to didn't like it, but I did.
PHSCARD Wrote:My favorite line in the movie was when the Sheriff told the meat head, "Now thats sloppy work son, even it up" lol...I thought it was a pretty good movie, some people I talked to didn't like it, but I did.

That amused me too. The movies explains alot doesn't it?
Midee1 Wrote:That amused me too. The movies explains alot doesn't it?

Yeah, I thought so, it was well worth the money spent. Pretty nasty scenes in it, so if you got a weak stomach then don't say you've been warned.
I havnt seen it but I've had numerous people tell that the movie was horrible ! And didnt lead to anything of the one that came out two years ago !
I'm going sometime soon to see it
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I Watched it and I'm glad I didn't pay for it
blackcat_student Wrote:I havnt seen it but I've had numerous people tell that the movie was horrible ! And didnt lead to anything of the one that came out two years ago !

You figure out why the town was empty, Why the sheriff was the sheriff, How the old man ended up in the wheelchair, How JR was born, Where JR worked. It really does make the original make a bit more sense. If that's possible. It was a bit more gory that the remake but in my mind definitely not horrible.
The birth of JR was just plain nasty, who knew all this would start over the plant going under.
PHSCARD Wrote:The birth of JR was just plain nasty, who knew all this would start over the plant going under.

I don't know what was nastier. The birth of Jr or his mother.Tongueuke:
Midee1 Wrote:I don't know what was nastier. The birth of Jr or his mother.Tongueuke:

Both of them if you ask me, the sickest thing I thought was when JR was skinning that guys forearms on a table, you could see the veins and all that, or when that biker guy got it.
the movie did explain a lot, but as usual it basically used the ole montage to rush through it. Afterwards we get the same TCM with different characters. However, I do not think it will disappoint true horror fans due to the amount of gore and keeping Leatherface true to his character.