Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
schs????
what do u all think of schs ofense....i think its pretty good as what i have heard...:Thumbs:
its good right now its carrying the defense but it all will come together really soon.
yea the d is getting better every game
I like thier offence it's smash mouth football . And I think when the weather cools down you will see this team shift gears and pick it up a notch . Right now the big boys look a little out of shape when they played LC they was really sucking a lot of wind yearly in the game every time they had a dead ball off came the helmets and with thier hands on thier knees they was trying to drink thier water . But when the temps cool down look out I think they will really be tough thier pretty darn good right now. Good luck Cards I hope you win it all :Clap:
in all actuality the o is not carrying the d........the d played really good against law. co.. just got big played...lc never really put up a drive they just broke long plays .... kickoff return for a td and a jet sweap to the left for a score (bout 60 yards i think)
I think the O and D needs worked on surly with Kcc coming to the rock friday i predict like Kcc-31
Sc-24
Kcc_26 Wrote:I think the O and D needs worked on surly with Kcc coming to the rock friday i predict like Kcc-31
Sc-24

I know your not serious
Their pretty good
so far they are doing pretty good
Kcc_26 Wrote:I think the O and D needs worked on surly with Kcc coming to the rock friday i predict like Kcc-31
Sc-24

You know nothing about SCHS football, so go watch Peter Pan or something.

The O has been carrying the team. Big O-line, great RBs, QB Damen Hensley has a great arm, and wide-out Dan Harless has great hands.

O looks pretty good.
Sheldon Clarks offense is looking very good.
Sc-24

really i think u should stop posting if u can not post anything better than that..really have u ever been to "THE ROCK"..u probley never seen kcc play ether...u go to school and hurd that u all beat magofiin and jenkins and said hey we have a pretty good team we could win state just because we beat magofiin and jenkins..lamo...they are nothing sheldon clark could have won of the best backfields in the state (QB,RB,FB)
i heard sc has a great team this year. will they compete with the belfrys and so on?
yea i think belfry plays sheldon clark at home this year it will probley be for the distric championship...sheldon clark could go to state this year just depends how they do in regions
i agree Sc has a chance to go play for the championship game agasint belfry, they have great backs over in Inez Dials and Kelly
and b.j slone...they have 2 good recevers and a good QB...there line and defence is getting better every game