Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie Co @ McCreary Central
Score ? And will McCreary Central Score?
Eagles by 18. Raiders are having a hard time getting any offense. I would love to see McCreary have a break out game. Who is Coach Gay pulling for having coached both schools?
Probably Somerset!!!!
Leslie co 32 mccreary central 06 :truestory:
E's Army Wrote:Eagles by 18. Raiders are having a hard time getting any offense. I would love to see McCreary have a break out game. Who is Coach Gay pulling for having coached both schools?

I think cellking will pick both teams :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
I would Love to see both teams win!! Yes I do like to watch Somerset. So, Shoot me!!! I think Leslie will win and I think McCreary will Score. At this point in time McCreary needs to keep to the task of working hard and holding people accountable and things will start to get better!!!!Good Luck to all 3 of my Teams!!
Leslie does whatever they want to in the first half, puts their JV in the second half with a running clock. 42-6 Leslie with the win.
Ill take Leslie 21-0. I don't Leslie will be the first team. the Raiders score on.
Leslie 43 McCreary 6
Leslie by a bunch...

LC 42
MC 6

On a side note, I have never really understood why McCreary has struggled for so long in football, but yet is really competitive in basketball. Can anyone enlighten me?
Lower Arthur Wrote:Leslie by a bunch...

LC 42
MC 6

On a side note, I have never really understood why McCreary has struggled for so long in football, but yet is really competitive in basketball. Can anyone enlighten me?

You are wrong about being Competitive in basketball. 2010 12-16 lost 1st game in Dist. 2011 12-17 lost 1st game in Dist. 2012 10-18 lost 1st game in Dist. We have not been good in basketball either!!!:worthy::worthy:
How many will the Raiders dress this week?
I would hate to be Leslie Co. In this game. The defense has felt the pressure all week about not being the first team to let them score.
Where is RunItUpTheGut when you need him!
E's Army Wrote:How many will the Raiders dress this week?

22 will dress out 28 on roster.
Very tough to compete in a district with teams that will have 60 plus players.
E's Army Wrote:Very tough to compete in a district with teams that will have 60 plus players.

True, it's a Catch 22 got to have numbers to win, got to win to have the numbers!!! McCreary just needs to keep on working and stick to rule no practice no play and in time they can build the numbers up.
TigerBlues Wrote:I would hate to be Leslie Co. In this game. The defense has felt the pressure all week about not being the first team to let them score.
Where is RunItUpTheGut when you need him!

I don't think Coach Melton at Leslie Co. would care one way or another about McCreary Scoring. If Leslie is ahead he will pull his starters and Coach the younger kids, if McCreary Scores so be it!!! It want be the end of the World.
I would love to see mcCreary co score atleast 06 or more as long as leslie county winsConfusederiously:
I've heard McCreary has a pretty good 8th grade bunch. Hopefully those kids will fill the roster up next year.
E's Army Wrote:I've heard McCreary has a pretty good 8th grade bunch. Hopefully those kids will fill the roster up next year.

They have a good group in middle school. 2 good Rb's, a good QB , good TE and several Big Good linemen. Best Group in quite some time.
If the eagles let McCreary score, they will be the talk on Kentucky Sports Radio. I sure Matt Jones would love to see McCreary score where he don't have to come to Strearns.
Cellking Wrote:They have a good group in middle school. 2 good Rb's, a good QB , good TE and several Big Good linemen. Best Group in quite some time.

How many games has the middle school won this year? I know we (whitley) beat you this season.