Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville 27 Kentucky 13
No . Because that's the way it is. A vast majority of this state are UK fans and not Loserville. That's the way it is. It would be delusional to deny that.

I said you should be enjoying this year. It's been a great one for Loserville. But you still more concerned with big brother than you are about celebrating. Wasn't but just the year before that you were crying over the UK celebration.

As for the one and dones. Calipari has said many times he would prefer it be done away with . Sure would have been nice to ANthony Davis and MKG back this past year. Of course than little red headed step brother would probably be bitching about back to back championships for big brother .
Teddy Bridgewater is the real deal. I was impressed with UK's defense minus a few specific plays. UL is still needing to find the go to RB. If they can do that they can use the running game to open up the passing game alot more. Still ALOT of room for improvement. I said UL by 2 TD's before the game. So pretty good guess.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
FBALL Wrote:No . Because that's the way it is. A vast majority of this state are UK fans and not Loserville. That's the way it is. It would be delusional to deny that.

I said you should be enjoying this year. It's been a great one for Loserville. But you still more concerned with big brother than you are about celebrating. Wasn't but just the year before that you were crying over the UK celebration.

As for the one and dones. Calipari has said many times he would prefer it be done away with . Sure would have been nice to ANthony Davis and MKG back this past year. Of course than little red headed step brother would probably be bitching about back to back championships for big brother .

Loserville has to be the most lame thing I have ever heard. Js
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Yeah like you've never heard it before.

I think Dominique Brown is your answer at RB.
FBALL Wrote:No . Because that's the way it is. A vast majority of this state are UK fans and not Loserville. That's the way it is. It would be delusional to deny that.

LOL...really. And your point is? Hell, Louisville was a private school for many years before coming a state university. UK should have...they were the only state university for years. So whoopity do...UK has more fans. About half that are bonafide idiots (that would include you). Like it makes a big difference in winning and losing games. Anybody outside the state would call you an idiot (loserville) and a hypocrite. Really, what has UK done this past year? You actually believe the squid when he says he would rather see the NCAA do away with the one and done? Really..you better hope not. Cal can't win any other way. And geesh...he didn't know all that cheating was going on! Confusednicker: Please...lol. You don't have to like U of L but you don't have to be stupid about it either.
Oh my. Resorting to personal name calling. Tisk tisk. For shame.

My point is Loserville always has been and always will be little brother in this state. Finally we agree on something.
Petrino!
I love how the Loserville fans question coach cals ethics while having employed bobby petrino and kept pitino after he cheated on his wife and paid for his lovers abortion. All while claiming to be a man of faith. Pot meet Kettle.
Loserville does love their scumbags.
Please tell us how that gives U of L a recruiting advantage??? Like golly..gee...I want to come to U of L cuz Pitino cheated on his wife! Yea...that will work! And don't give U of L credit for Petrino's misgivings in Arky and I could say Pitino was doing the same thing in Lexington...lol..but that would be like believing "Cal didn't know." It's one thing to trash talk...but stupidity isn't trash talk.
Fromthebleachers Wrote:Please tell us how that gives U of L a recruiting advantage??? Like golly..gee...I want to come to U of L cuz Pitino cheated on his wife! Yea...that will work! And don't give U of L credit for Petrino's misgivings in Arky and I could say Pitino was doing the same thing in Lexington...lol..but that would be like believing "Cal didn't know." It's one thing to trash talk...but stupidity isn't trash talk.

Cal didn't know what? Smile
Fromthebleachers Wrote:Please tell us how that gives U of L a recruiting advantage??? Like golly..gee...I want to come to U of L cuz Pitino cheated on his wife! Yea...that will work! And don't give U of L credit for Petrino's misgivings in Arky and I could say Pitino was doing the same thing in Lexington...lol..but that would be like believing "Cal didn't know." It's one thing to trash talk...but stupidity isn't trash talk.

Please explain how a rule that every NCAA school has to follow gives coach Cal an unfair advantage? Just because he is simply the best recruiter doesn't mean the one and done rule is an unfair advantage.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Please explain how a rule that every NCAA school has to follow gives coach Cal an unfair advantage? Just because he is simply the best recruiter doesn't mean the one and done rule is an unfair advantage.

This is why basketball fans all over the United States laugh at UK fans. Without Worldwide Wes in his back pocket..Cal would be just another coach. Why would a one and done come play for Cal? He has one NC to show for all that great recruiting he "supposedly" has done. One. He has had two final four vacated. It took him twenty years to win the NC. Now if I am a one and done and I want to win a NC....I think I might go the route of Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, Michigan State...the chances are much better. There are a hundred articles online about Uncle Wes...and not one..fails to mention John Calipari. Even UK fans hated the guy until your worthless AD hired him as a quick fix for the Billy G fiasco. I admire Indiana..they could have went that route. But hired a great coach who took his lumps and rebuilt the program the right way. Now...back to football...it's put up or shut up time. You got Florida at home. Without their starting QB. UK fans thought Stoops was the man..predicting six, seven win this season. Now is UK's chance.
Fromthebleachers Wrote:This is why basketball fans all over the United States laugh at UK fans. Without Worldwide Wes in his back pocket..Cal would be just another coach. Why would a one and done come play for Cal? He has one NC to show for all that great recruiting he "supposedly" has done. One. He has had two final four vacated. It took him twenty years to win the NC. Now if I am a one and done and I want to win a NC....I think I might go the route of Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, Michigan State...the chances are much better. There are a hundred articles online about Uncle Wes...and not one..fails to mention John Calipari. Even UK fans hated the guy until your worthless AD hired him as a quick fix for the Billy G fiasco. I admire Indiana..they could have went that route. But hired a great coach who took his lumps and rebuilt the program the right way. Now...back to football...it's put up or shut up time. You got Florida at home. Without their starting QB. UK fans thought Stoops was the man..predicting six, seven win this season. Now is UK's chance.

And if you woul know anything you would know cal has been found innocent in both situations. Perfect example what happening at Alabama nick saban may have a national championship vacated cause of an agent and a player acting as a runner behind his back. No one is saying nick saban is liable but he stands to lose wins and a championship. Cal hasn't had any problems at UK the compliance department has done a great job. And if you have any proof of cal knowingly cheating then please offer it. Cause the issues at umass involved a player and an agent much like saban at Alabama and at Memphis involved a player cheating on a SAT before he was a student. So how either is cals fault I have no idea but unless you have proof and not speculation it's beating a dead horse much in the same way Cal is going to beat little brother this year.
Pitino was a World class dick when he was at UK. Petrino was a scumbag during his Loserville days. Nothing has changed.

I love how the Loserville fans need to make excuses why our dick is bigger than theirs. Metaphorically speaking.
Petrino!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Petrino!

Stoops!
^
Petrino!
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:And if you woul know anything you would know cal has been found innocent in both situations. Perfect example what happening at Alabama nick saban may have a national championship vacated cause of an agent and a player acting as a runner behind his back. No one is saying nick saban is liable but he stands to lose wins and a championship. Cal hasn't had any problems at UK the compliance department has done a great job. And if you have any proof of cal knowingly cheating then please offer it. Cause the issues at umass involved a player and an agent much like saban at Alabama and at Memphis involved a player cheating on a SAT before he was a student. So how either is cals fault I have no idea but unless you have proof and not speculation it's beating a dead horse much in the same way Cal is going to beat little brother this year.

LOL..please..the ole (Cal was never implicated excuse)..didn't take long for you to throw that one out there. I have hated Cal since his UMass days. And why didn't he know? As the head man he is responsible for who is around his program. That I didn't know excuse won't work now because the NCAA is now holding the head coach accountable as well. Do you honestly believe that? Cal has left two programs with vacated final fours and probation. You may think it is coincidence. Confusednicker: He struts around with World Wide Wes blantantly. You know why your ridiculous AD hired Cal. The number one recruiting class..otherwise UK passes on him. It was the quickest fix to shut the fans up. Fans who don't care how you win as long as you win. There were coaches UK could have gone after. Brad Stevens would have been nice. A class act, a true college coach. Do you think Clint Hurtt doesn't know anything about the Miami deal? I'm smart enough to know he was involved. Most players don't talk. And if he is implicated....he won't be at U of L. Strong sent a strong message to the agents this summer. Stay away from my players. Coaches know..or at least the ones who want to know. Cal and scholar/athletes..what a joke. Really you ought to be glad U of L is very successful. Big sister can't keep up fast enough. U of L had over twenty athletic programs ranked in the top twenty last year. "Loserville""....lol..hardly. One of UK's drunks of a coach can label U of L. He was probably drunk when he did it. And he left UK on probation too. And I wouldn't take this year's version of the basketball team lightly. They are going to be experienced with four starters back and a good incoming class. College guys at that. The Cards will be good. It's not a game that has ever defined the season. Especially in Dec. I can't speak for Petrino..(who UK fans so wish they had hired) but Pitino is much a different person today. The most amazing thing to me is how he adapts with the game. Six final fours, three different schools, two national championships (none vacated) six hundred wins..pretty good. Your rationalization and justification skills need work. Or you need to take the blinkers off.
And the Loserville jealousy of big brother continues to manifest itself in another long drawn out post mostly about nothing.
Eh the Cats did a lot better against Loserville than I figured they would. Be nice if they can upset Florida this weekend. Might be able to since the Gators QB broke his leg last week, while UK sat home watching.
Fromthebleachers Wrote:LOL..please..the ole (Cal was never implicated excuse)..didn't take long for you to throw that one out there. I have hated Cal since his UMass days. And why didn't he know? As the head man he is responsible for who is around his program. That I didn't know excuse won't work now because the NCAA is now holding the head coach accountable as well. Do you honestly believe that? Cal has left two programs with vacated final fours and probation. You may think it is coincidence. Confusednicker: He struts around with World Wide Wes blantantly. You know why your ridiculous AD hired Cal. The number one recruiting class..otherwise UK passes on him. It was the quickest fix to shut the fans up. Fans who don't care how you win as long as you win. There were coaches UK could have gone after. Brad Stevens would have been nice. A class act, a true college coach. Do you think Clint Hurtt doesn't know anything about the Miami deal? I'm smart enough to know he was involved. Most players don't talk. And if he is implicated....he won't be at U of L. Strong sent a strong message to the agents this summer. Stay away from my players. Coaches know..or at least the ones who want to know. Cal and scholar/athletes..what a joke. Really you ought to be glad U of L is very successful. Big sister can't keep up fast enough. U of L had over twenty athletic programs ranked in the top twenty last year. "Loserville""....lol..hardly. One of UK's drunks of a coach can label U of L. He was probably drunk when he did it. And he left UK on probation too. And I wouldn't take this year's version of the basketball team lightly. They are going to be experienced with four starters back and a good incoming class. College guys at that. The Cards will be good. It's not a game that has ever defined the season. Especially in Dec. I can't speak for Petrino..(who UK fans so wish they had hired) but Pitino is much a different person today. The most amazing thing to me is how he adapts with the game. Six final fours, three different schools, two national championships (none vacated) six hundred wins..pretty good. Your rationalization and justification skills need work. Or you need to take the blinkers off.

Let me ask you a question then? Is what happening at Alabama football with D.J fluker nick sabans fault? Isn't it Charlie strings fault that Clint hurt was hired and then investigated? If you agree that the head coach is always 100 percent responsible then you would have to agree with those statements. And if the coach is always responsible for the agents,boosters,car dealerships,tattoo parlors,agents,aau coaches etc... Then every coach in every major college sport will have wins vacated at some point. But please continue to beat the dead horse of cal is a cheater and a horrible person. Even though he has done so much charity it work or Haiti,the tornado victims last spring,and providing shoes for underprivileged kids in our state. Cal has been a great ambassador to the UK program and we couldn't be happier with loserville's jealousy.
Fans most ridicolous comments....

Cals a cheater.
Stevens is better because hes an x's and o's guy.
Petrino wouldnt win because he screwed a hot blonde.

Confusednicker:

Keep em coming.