Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
41.67%
Johnson Central
58.33%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan county @ Johnson central 9/20
You do now!
:p
We might be without Wilson again this week.

Whoever gets the ball first will have to make a statement!
I like the Bears by a td. I feel like they are more battle tested at this point in the season.

Kids look huge. Bears by 12.
Patriot Wrote:We might be without Wilson again this week.

Whoever gets the ball first will have to make a statement!

I don't think Jc will fall for that!! Wilson will play:lame:
I think JC wins, big. JC has played one big game but it was at home and they lost. This week they travel to Jobnson County to play a team who MAY be better than Belfry. Gonna be hard to go into that hostile environment and come out with a W.

Just my .02!!
I meant HC!!
I am a realist and not a trash talker like most of you know that know me. I am a little concerned about this game. Don't freak out HC faithful, I believe we will win but, we have to go into a very hostile environment against maybe the best JC team that Matney has had. Our kids have to stay focused and punch JC in the mouth after JC punches us in the mouth. This should be a very physical game. Haven't heard that about Cole Wilson but if he doesn't play it will hurt us more offensively than defensively. All HC faithful has to head to JC and support our kids. Carpool or jump on a plane or train or something but the thing about it is, is just GET THERE!!!!! Our kids need ALL our support.
Well I AM a trash talker, and I can't get off work Friday!! Mad!!!
Pap will get me after work, and we will SCREAM to JC....probably just in time for kick off, but we'll be there!!!

From what I've heard Cole's hip is still quite bruised. I didn't think he would be out this week, but I really haven't heard anything.

Gotta stay focused no matter what we're facing!

Go Black Bears!!!!
If cole hip is still hurt I wouldn't play him and take a chance on the rest of the season .
If he is hurt I'd sit him as well. Honestly this game means nothing to either team! I know it's gonna bring some bragging rights. But honestly it means nothing other then preparing each for hopefully long playoff runs. However, many times that's easier said then done. Any way, I don't think it will matter, one player shouldn't make or break a team, especially the size of JC and HC! Lets all hope we make it through this game injury free. I know a bunch of kids are going to be up Friday night cramping and sore! Man sometimes I miss those days, especially weeks like this. I really think JC wins this one regardless.
Agree with everything you just said but gotta go with my Bears. lol
Da bears! Music will be there to sign autographs!
HC SHOULD JUST FORFIET AND NOT SHOW UP...SERIOUSLY...:igiveup:
:welcome:Cant wait to friday night . The atmosphere will be rocking at Eagle stadium. HC and JC fans will have the seats packed . I'm glad we have picked up the HC game hope it's an anual event. That's why I love the Belfry game . Good teams usually have good fans and plenty of them .It really gives the kids something to play for .
Yep, and from what I hear through the grapevine, the JC visitor's side is loud and annoying!! Speakers appear to be strategically placed... Wink

That's okay with me; our fan base is loud and annoying!!

Go Black Bears!!!

PS Is this Bill Musick you are talking about??
Granny Bear Wrote:Yep, and from what I hear through the grapevine, the JC visitor's side is loud and annoying!! Speakers appear to be strategically placed... Wink

Go Black Bears!!!

That's good granny, we will all get along good togetherConfusednicker:
dns Wrote:I don't think Jc will fall for that!! Wilson will play:lame:

What's LAME is that you think a coach would take into account what is said on a message board! Yea they might get on for bulletin board material but I highly doubt they use this site for scouting other teams.
And I disagree that Wilson will not make a difference.
maximus73 Wrote:That's good granny, we will all get along good togetherConfusednicker:

Doubt we'll be able to HEAR each other!!!
Confusednicker:
Went by the field yesterday they almost had the new score board up . Sure will be a lot better now than that old one we had .
Play your same two defense ends you started last if game with speed and the game will not even be close . If you have a stud running back give him the ball more then 9 times a game. Johnson will not lose a game until they play Ft.Thomas Highlands. They even might upset them if they give the ball to their stud.
Harlan county is a 5A school olif im not mistaken. Cant eve n beat Belfrey which is a 3A school. Give me a break.
Belfry would be good whatever class they were in.
podunker Wrote:Harlan county is a 5A school olif im not mistaken. Cant eve n beat Belfrey which is a 3A school. Give me a break.

See i already know your Stupid, you can't even spell BELFRY :hilarious::hilarious:
^^
You are ruthless!!!!

Wink
Johnson Central-27
Harlan County-24

On a Tyler pack field goal
podunker Wrote:Play your same two defense ends you started last if game with speed and the game will not even be close . If you have a stud running back give him the ball more then 9 times a game. Johnson will not lose a game until they play Ft.Thomas Highlands. They even might upset them if they give the ball to their stud.

Well looks like daddy is back! Sorry man but the stud graduated two years ago. The only one close to being the man is the kid who run the conversion in last year in our game.

Harlan 35
JCC 22
Granny Bear Wrote:Yep, and from what I hear through the grapevine, the JC visitor's side is loud and annoying!! Speakers appear to be strategically placed... Wink

Go Black Bears!!!

It's very loud and very very annoying granny.
podunker Wrote:Harlan county is a 5A school olif im not mistaken. Cant eve n beat Belfrey which is a 3A school. Give me a break.

Hey daddy please stop typing with your feet. There's children out there who can type better.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next