Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Western Kentucky @ Tennessee
A lot of talk right now on here bout WKU. Will they make two in around against the SEC?
WKU goes 2-0 against the SEC this year.

WKU 33
TENN Lady Vols 20
no TN beats them by 14
TENN put 42 up in the first half. WKU doesnt have a monster defense. TENN by 3 TDs,
UT big
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:TENN put 42 up in the first half. WKU doesnt have a monster defense. TENN by 3 TDs,

So is TENN about 90 points better than UK?

Because if they are, we need to fire Stoops now because there no hope for him.
UT probably is 90 points better than UK but those are Jokers players and he has already been fired. Let Stoops get his players and see how good UT and WKU does against UK.
I think could be a good game though. I'll take UT by 10. 34-24
WKUs defense is stout.

I think this is a toss up. It's not like the ugly orange is up to SEC standards in talent right now either.
Western in an upset 31-28.
This is a topic for another thread, but if WKU beats UT, then I think its about time to challenge the notion of SEC superiority. It has been my opinion that while the four top teams are out of site, the rest of the conference is pretty ordinary.
Tennessee - 42
Western Kentucky - 24
1-3-1-press Wrote:UT probably is 90 points better than UK but those are Jokers players and he has already been fired. Let Stoops get his players and see how good UT and WKU does against UK.

And Tennessee is playing with Derek Dooleys players? The only difference is the game being played at Neyland not a neutral site. I'm still going with the hilltoppers.
I don't know about that

UT and UK are the worst 2 teams in the SEC.
Auburn, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Vanderbilt. Kentucky and UT fit right in. If the SEC is SO GOOD, then how can a Big 12 conference team show up and essentially dominate the conference in its first year!
Magic in a bottle. Stars align, what ever cliche you want. But last I looked they didn't win their division or the title game last year.
Western will scare the crap out of Tenn but the vols will prevail just because its at Neyland. I'm rooting for WKU but Neyland will intimidate them. I hate freakin Tenn with a passion and would love to see them go down.
1-3-1-press Wrote:UT probably is 90 points better than UK but those are Jokers players and he has already been fired. Let Stoops get his players and see how good UT and WKU does against UK.

Who's players does Tenn.have. If I'm not mistaken they fired there coach to.
Well. I guess Scumbag just got badly out coached by Butch.
7 turnovers helped,lol,i loved it,way to smack Bobby p
Not a good indicator of how UK will do against UT.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Vols won 52-20, it was 31-17 at the half.
This is a really bad sign for UK.....
I disagree. It's a good sign. This means Petrino is a terrible coach and UK made a great move in not even considering the scumbag.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:So is TENN about 90 points better than UK?

Because if they are, we need to fire Stoops now because there no hope for him.

Called this one huh?