Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Red Machine Reunion
Well done Reds leadership for bringing back one of the greatest teams to ever play the game tonight at GABP!

Pete Rose, Joe Morgan, Tony Perez, Johnny Bench, to name a few. Good to see Pete Rose crying like a baby when he took the field this evening.

To cap off the evening the Reds beat the Dodgers 3-2. Going to be a heckuva finish between the Reds, Cards, and Pirates. :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Saw this team play many times starting at Crosby field with Lee May. even got a foul ball in a playoff game against the Pirates. My favorite player was always Pete but I loved watching Davy Concepion and Cesar Geronimo. These two could flat cover some ground on defense.
Spirit100 Wrote:Well done Reds leadership for bringing back one of the greatest teams to ever play the game tonight at GABP!

Pete Rose, Joe Morgan, Tony Perez, Johnny Bench, to name a few. Good to see Pete Rose crying like a baby when he took the field this evening.

To cap off the evening the Reds beat the Dodgers 3-2. Going to be a heckuva finish between the Reds, Cards, and Pirates. :Thumbs:

Reminded me of being a youngster at grandma and grandpa's house with the whole fam listening to Marty and Joe covering the game.
hop24 Wrote:Reminded me of being a youngster at grandma and grandpa's house with the whole fam listening to Marty and Joe covering the game.

My grandfather listen every night. Even kept score book.Great memories.
We can't afford to not show up against the Cubs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Well Done Reds.