Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield 35 McCracken 34
Last second McCracken field goal no good.

Mayfield 35 - Mccracken 34
what a game,McCracken loses back to back heart breakers..
Mayfield proves to be a giant killer beating a bigger school again.
The numbers game just about caught up with us tonight. We had to bring in some underclassmen on special teams due to fatigue. We were great for about half the game. We did just enough to stave off the stangs at the end. It would be nice to have the depth they got.
mysonis55 Wrote:The numbers game just about caught up with us tonight. We had to bring in some underclassmen on special teams due to fatigue. We were great for about half the game. We did just enough to stave off the stangs at the end. It would be nice to have the depth they got.

u guys dont need it that much in ur class, by half time u guys done won most games..
Russellville is hiding and waiting. They beat Fort Campbell tonight. We will need all horses on board when the come to War Memorial. We then will have to tame some Tigers if we get by them.
Glad mayfield got the w. there schedule doesn't get any easier.
TEAM STATISTICS
McCracken — First downs: 26.
Rushing attempts-yards: 40-215.
Passing yards:20-32-0 290.
Total yards: 505.
Penalties-yards: 5-34.
Fumbles-lost: 0-0.

Mayfield —
First downs: 21.
Rushing attempts-yards: 33-140.
Passing-yards: 17-25-1 320.
Total yards: 460.
Penalties yards: 5-60.
Fumbles-lost: 3-2.

INDIVIDUAL LEADERS
Rushing — McCracken.: Troutman
17-125, Hughes 17-72, Jones
6-18.
Mayfield: Mills 26-119, Kendall
4-14, Capuano 1-5, Guhy 1-2.

Passing — McCracken: Hughes 20-
31-0 290, Team 1-0-0.
Mayfield: Guhy 16-24-1 240, Reed 1-1-0 80.

Receiving — McCracken: Alexander 6-77,
Jones 5-63, Ousley 3-65, Troutman 2-41,
Crowell 2-35. Mayfield: Reed 7-71, Jackson
4-175, Bacon 4-49.
The best game iv ever seen as far as on the edge of ur seat.. wow.. thanks for the stats..
They are a true force to be reckond with.. totaly diff team than the one who faced pad the week prior. Three amazing athletes.. dont see them losing again..
Cramping and lack of depth nearly cost Mayfield this game. Summer practices were borderline cool. This game was a shock to the system. Mustangs are good and I mean good. Hughes their qb is a stud!
Funny that you should mention that r&b. I just was telling my son recently that I was concerned about that very thing. Other than the Milan scrimmage, we haven't had but 1 practice with the heat to challenge our boys. We almost paid for it.

Lets talk about a warrior though. Trent Kendall, wow!!! The kid gets knocked out. He gets up and tries to get to the sideline and falls flat. The staff goes to get him and they have to push him to the sideline. He tried the rest of the game to get back on the field and was fighting the staff the entire time to get in. I know he made a big impression on at least 1 freshman.