Poll: Belfry @ Harlan Co Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
69.61%
Belfry
30.39%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 18(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Harlan County 9/6
Jumper Dad Wrote:Come on your better than that, the folks at Belfry are some of the nicest people/opponents I've ever been around. I hate it when posters resort to name calling because they are afraid their team will get beat.

C'mon now, buddy.
Coal Miner's Memorial Stadium.
Buc-a-roo Wrote:EKU, you forgot one redneck in Bear's clothing...

One question....why does it say RIUTG.jpg on the bottom of this photo??
Confusednicker:
GetChili Wrote:This has got to be the biggest pregame thread ever!

I thought that, too Chili but there's one back in 2009 Lawrence/Bell County, I believe, that has 1178 posts.
Go Bears.
Harlan
Can someone post the radio station that will be carrying this game I won’t be able to come watch it live. Oh and by the way Bears 28-14
I've not got on here this week but i hope for a good showing out of my Pirates tonight and i just got to say tonight's ballgame has the two classiest coaches in any state both guys are top notch glad to see this game being played and hope they keep it going.
I've not got on here this week but i hope for a good showing out of my Pirates tonight and i just got to say tonight's ballgame has the two classiest coaches in any state both guys are top notch glad to see this game being played and hope they keep it going.
Can someone post the radio station that will be carrying this game I won’t be able to come watch it live. Oh and by the way Bears 28-14

WTUK-FM; 105.1

Harlan Kountry!!!

It is the most gorgeous afternoon here in Harlan. I got to help the Black Bear Mamas set up at the field just now. I wish I could do more of that. I just sat there for a second and looked at the field against that fall blue sky....wow. Then thought of tonight's game, and nearly puked I got so anxious.

It's almost here guys; the Bears will leave NOTHING on the side lines tonight, as I'm sure the Pirates won't either.

Pray for an injury free game for these two wonderful mountain football teams.

Go Black Bears!!!!!
Someone please keep good posts tonight for the game on here. I'm in Tenn and won't be able to make it to game. Good luck to both teams. Hope it's a great game with no injuries and awesome sportsmanship.

GO BIG RED!!!
Unless something out of the ordinary happens tonight Harley I will be able to give updates

The GF is on call tonight and wont be up and I am taking it easy tonight so should be able to give my undivided attention
I don't know if you get cell service at HC. I know the school and gym doesn't get it. FB field may we played there last year , I can't remember.. Hard to update from the game if no service.
Appalachian Wireless gets 3G at field.
Allow me to say this. No matter the out come this is sure to be one of he best games that most of us will prob see. Harlan Co. I hope you all come away injury free and give the pirates your best as I know the pirates will be ready to play and they will give you their best. These kind of games is what it's all about. In the end it will make both teams better in preparing for their playoff run. Very seldom do I turn in personal time at work for regular season games but this one was a have too case. No one in their right mind would want to miss this on purpose. Good luck and GOD BLESS TO ALL.
Philippians 4:13
King James Version (KJV)
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
I'm so excited...it's almost game time

CLOSE THE GATES.......IT'S FEEDING TIME!!!

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead GO BEARS!! :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:
^^
What's with the pink cheerleaders??

C'mon BBM!!!!
Good luck to both teams!! May both fans have safe trip to and from the game...

Granny wish I could be there but got to work.. So I will see you next week!!!!!
:devilflam:devilflam:redboxer: GO BEARS!! :devilflam:devilflam:redboxer:
any better granny bear??
Granny Bear Wrote:One question....why does it say RIUTG.jpg on the bottom of this photo??
Confusednicker:
Strange things happenin' around here. :eyeroll:
Going to be a good game. Probably going to be the most filled the stands have been. I say Harlan County wins by a TD.
Went to get me a few new Black Bear T-Shirts a few minutes ago, there was a huge amount of people there, after talking with them i learned they had come down from Lexington for this game tonight, apparently we & Belfry are being talked about state wide..I also talked to some people in there from Wise, VA and they brought a huge crowd from over there for the game also. I haven't even went to the game yet and already have met about 70 people from out of town to see this game..I love it when there is an awesome crowd and playoff atmosphere just 3 weeks into the season..So, almost time for me to go because i have a big crowd going with me, so gotta get my usual seats..Safe travels everyone, hoping for injury free game on both sidelines...GO BLACK BEARS :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:
Haven't seen my new best friend GUT on here today. I'm really shocked he wasn't on here today getting his last pokes in on the Belfry faithful Confusednicker:
If u r Harlan county and u win the coin toss do u take the ball first or get it in the second half ? And which team do u all think will score first ?
Hey Demarcus ware; there were folks milling about at 10:30 this morning when we were setting up the T shirt tent!!

So, I'm leaving for the game soon. I just want to say that I LOVE BGR and all the banter that we give back and forth. However, this has been my favorite week ever. I've spoken with and hope to meet some of the nicest folks from Belfry, it's unreal.

So, we go to support the Black Bears. I think they will pull this game out, and I'm proud to support them toward that effort!!

Travel safely Pondy Pirates!! We will battle to the death on the grid, but hope to visit and enjoy fellowship before and after the game.

Go Black Bears!!!!!
eagles2011 Wrote:If u r Harlan county and u win the coin toss do u take the ball first or get it in the second half ? And which team do u all think will score first ?
HC always takes the ball first if they win the coin toss, and most teams defer to the second half, so either way it seems like HC always get the ball first, and so far they take it down the field and score..Not sure how things will go tonight against a very good belfry team, just have to wait and see..But i do know if they win the toss HC will take the ball first, Larkey likes getting the ball first so he can score first..
Demarcus ware Wrote:HC always takes the ball first if they win the coin toss, and most teams defer to the second half, so either way it seems like HC always get the ball first, and so far they take it down the field and score..Not sure how things will go tonight against a very good belfry team, just have to wait and see..But i do know if they win the toss HC will take the ball first, Larkey likes getting the ball first so he can score first..

HAHA Haywood always defers. I think he likes the thought of a drive before the Half then getting the ball to open the 2nd Half.

Guess HC will be receiving the opening kickoff tonight.:biggrin:
Granny Bear Wrote:Hey Demarcus ware; there were folks milling about at 10:30 this morning when we were setting up the T shirt tent!!

So, I'm leaving for the game soon. I just want to say that I LOVE BGR and all the banter that we give back and forth. However, this has been my favorite week ever. I've spoken with and hope to meet some of the nicest folks from Belfry, it's unreal.

So, we go to support the Black Bears. I think they will pull this game out, and I'm proud to support them toward that effort!!

Travel safely Pondy Pirates!! We will battle to the death on the grid, but hope to visit and enjoy fellowship before and after the game.

Go Black Bears!!!!!
Yeah Granny it's unreal at all the people around right now. I couldn't believe the people from out of town that are here..I'm loving this..Also, this has been an awesome week on BGR you're right..lol...
Belfry takes care of business tonight

Belfry 35

HC 21
  •  Previous
  • 18(current)
  • Next