Poll: Belfry @ Harlan Co Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
69.61%
Belfry
30.39%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 16(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Harlan County 9/6
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Less than 48 hours till complete blowout city.

Me and my friends have decided to listen to the radio. I dont want any children seeing how ugly this one will get.

HC 49
Belfry 7

Told you he was scared to go to Harlan county... Guess he knew he may not get out of Harlan alive!!!!Confusednicker:

Come on gut man up!!! Don't be scared of a little blood. Cause there will be blood. Just not sure how much. But both teams will bleed.
Gut is just too cheap to buy Demarcus ware his hotdog!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Gut is just too cheap to buy Demarcus ware his hotdog!!!

:biglmao: that's prob it.... :lame: big el cheap o.
Granny Bear Wrote:Gut is just too cheap to buy Demarcus ware his hotdog!!!
I sure hope not, i was looking forward to having a new best friend and especially the free hotdog Confusednicker:
Just over 24 hours and class will be in session for Harlan black berrys and the dingy animals. lesson for the night will be butt whoopin 101 by way of professor Haywood and a host of Pirates.
AnotherPirateTD Wrote:Just over 24 hours and class will be in session for Harlan black berrys and the dingy animals. lesson for the night will be butt whoopin 101 by way of professor Haywood and a host of Pirates.
You should never wake up, because that dream you're having sounds fun for you. 24hrs until reality smacks you in the face :HitWall:
Pirates hurry toward their planks with only one leg and one eye, trying to survive that filthy animal defense. They won't leave Harlan alive!!!
lol
Somebody said today at work that Harlan County and Belfry were playing tomorrow night. Any truth to that?
Can't wait to get my bear skin rug. HahahahahahTongueirateSho
Granny Bear Wrote:It's 56 degrees in Harlan County this morning. Just wondering if the Pond Pirates can feel this "death chill" in the air!!!

One more day til GAME DAY!!!

Go Black Bears!!!!

thats when Belfry plays better, the colder the better,there used to it,9 decembers in the last 10,lol
Less than 24hrs to kick off folks...come on time, move faster....
Where is my buddy from Whitley, GUT? He has not ran his mouth on this page. Where is the emergency room quote?
bear claw Wrote:Where is my buddy from Whitley, GUT? He has not ran his mouth on this page. Where is the emergency room quote?

Hopefully he didn't have the same day as I. Abscessed wisdom tooth... I had an emergency dentist afternoon. HAHA
I read somewhere that The Filthy Farm animal defense has held the two very stout offenses (Sarcasm.)..to 59 negative yards rushing....wow...i can't wait to be the first offense to oh let's say have a couple hundred yards rushing....whooooo...can't wait till tomorrow.....
EKUAlum05, as long as you got some good meds that is all that matters.Confusednicker:
I bet them pirates will be wearing their "BROWN PANTS" after the first half with the bears! GO BEARS!!!
Bob Seger Wrote:lol

I cannot believe you snuck in here and didn't even support the Black Bears!!!
Be sure Granny keeps the fine China at home and you all enjoy "finger food" while tailgating. That trip from Highlands a couple years back ruined her Confusednicker:.

I hope all of you attending have fun and enjoy a great game.

GO FILTHY BEARS and continue the Donnie strong legacy!!!

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Should be an awesome game!
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:But let's agree on this, no matter the outcome of this game, let's just agree that come November, we have a big ole hillbilly tailgate in .BG, and team up in the stands and root each other on...

AGREED!!! Guys I've had fun this week pumping each other up for the big game. All respect given to Belfry and good luck! This jaw jacking is just fun leading up to the game for me! Who knows who will win both are solid football teams, caint wait to start tailgating at 430 behind school straight across from the bridge going to the field. If you get there early before game time come over and myself and fuzzy bear will feed ya!! At least come introduce yourself, caint miss me, I'm bald, LOL!!!!!!
panther nation Wrote:Told you he was scared to go to Harlan county... Guess he knew he may not get out of Harlan alive!!!!Confusednicker:

Come on gut man up!!! Don't be scared of a little blood. Cause there will be blood. Just not sure how much. But both teams will bleed.

The only one bleeding tomorrow will be the Pirates.
bear claw Wrote:Where is my buddy from Whitley, GUT? He has not ran his mouth on this page. Where is the emergency room quote?

I dont post while the Ravens are playing.
Its bad luck, not that it mattered tonight anyways....Confusednicker:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Hopefully he didn't have the same day as I. Abscessed wisdom tooth... I had an emergency dentist afternoon. HAHA

I feel sorry for you.
IMHO, nothing is more annoying or hurts worse than teeth problems.
I would never wish a tooth ache on my worst enemy Confusednicker:

Okay, maybe on Pirateboy1990'stechnoguy for tomorrow night. It would feel better than what HC will do to Belfry on the scoreboard.
I have a horrific toothache... but the dentist can wait for the weekend... hopefully. Send a few prayers for me. Getting really sick of tooth problems anyways.
^
I told my wife if i ever get another tootache im getting them all pulled and getting it over with.
They always come at the worst time.
Honestly considering getting every one of them pulled... Did a piss poor job of taking care of them as a child and it's kicking my butt now. Too bad I'm a grown man and hate the dentist more than anything lol
^
Confusednicker:

Ive actually got all my teeth (imagine that) there clean, white and straight.
Never had braces, never went to the dentist as a kid, never could afford those things.

But, my mom busted my a** everytime she caught me not brushing my teeth when i was a kid. I guess thats all you need Confusednicker: Ive only had one cavity in my 30 years of life Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Confusednicker:

Ive actually got all my teeth (imagine that) there clean, white and straight.
Never had braces, never went to the dentist as a kid, never could afford those things.

But, my mom busted my a** everytime she caught me not brushing my teeth when i was a kid. I guess thats all you need Confusednicker: Ive only had one cavity in my 30 years of life Confusednicker:

i just turned 42, and as of this day i have never had a cavity, i have even had denist ask if i wanted to sell my teeth,lol,and LORD WILLING, i wont have to have any teeth pulled...
Pirates sail to Harlan County for week two battle

Belfry Coach Philip Haywood

The Belfry Pirates, coming off of a season opening 37-12 win over Somerset in the Pike County Bowl, will hit the road this week taking on Harlan County.

Harlan County, ranked No. 3 in Class 5A, shutout Clay County 42-0 last week in the ARH Bowl and rolled over Madison Central 49-6 in the Roy Kidd Bowl the week prior to that. The Black Bears are already 2-0 heading into the home contest with Belfry.

“They are good. They’re a senior dominated team and play that way,” Belfry head coach Philip Haywood said. “They are very experienced and have a lot of depth.”

Harlan County is led by senior running back Carson Whitehead, who has rushed for 203 yards and four touchdowns in the first two games. Senior quarterback Scotty Bailey has rushed for a couple of TDs and also thrown for a pair of scores.

“They are very physical,” Haywood added. “We need to play someone like that. Our young guys will have to stand up to them. That’s the way you learn.”

The Pirates head into week two ranked No. 2 in Class 3A behind their state championship game nemesis Central of Louisville. Belfry did receive two first place votes in the prep poll.

Bailey throws to a variety of receivers, but the Black Bears like to keep the ball on the ground. Harlan County has rushed for 584 yards on the ground in their first two games. They have held their two opponents to a negative 59 yards on the ground.

Belfry was led by senior running back Trenity Carr who scored a pair of TDs and sophomore Austin Hatfield who rushed for a game high 110 yards. Freshman Andrew Fletcher had 79 yards, while senior Justin Johnson rushed for 102 yards and a score. Senior quarterback Sani Warren also rushed for a TD as Belfry amassed 375 yards on the ground. Freshman Austin Woolum kicked all of the extra points for the Pirates.

Belfry only led 14-12 at halftime in the Pike County Bowl against Somerset, but got things rolling in the second half to pull away. Coach Philip Haywood is starting a new offensive line with the exception of his senior center Macky Francis. He is also using several freshmen in the game, so even though the Pirates have some experience, they are also young at several positions.
  •  Previous
  • 16(current)
  • Next