Poll: Belfry @ Harlan Co Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
69.61%
Belfry
30.39%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 19(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Harlan County 9/6
EKUAlum05 Wrote:HAHA Haywood always defers. I think he likes the thought of a drive before the Half then getting the ball to open the 2nd Half.

Guess HC will be receiving the opening kickoff tonight.:biggrin:
Hahaha..That's awesome, i like it when HC gets the ball first..
What a day to be sick. WYMT I am not happy with you what so ever.

Unless I have a miracle recovery in the next 30 minutes I'm not going to make it.
Well, because of other commitments today i wasnt able to post until now.
What a fun week on this thread. Way to many special people on here not to poke fun, especially the ones that call me pathetic and dont see the obvious sarcasm, which makes it even better for me Confusednicker:

Now, for the real prediction........

EMERGENCY ROOM AFTERNOON.

Harlan County 44
Belfry 15

Blowout city.
Thats all folks.
Pull the curtain.

BALL GAME.

Now, im going to go watch Bell and Whitley suck it up.

Have fun folks.
Harlan County in a blowout:flame:
I can promise the Harlan Co fans one thing for sure. There is no way this game will be a blowout. Kentucky's all time winningest coach will have his Pirates ready to play. Harlan Co may flood tonight after Belfy walks away with the win.

Belfry 28
Harlan Co 20.

Go Big Red!
GO BEARS! Beat the patch eyes!
You all (from Belfry). Pay tooooo much attention to RIUTG! It will be close! But all of Harlan County willbe there pulling for the Bears! GO BEARS!
We'll see just how tough Harlan Co is tonight when actually play against a quality opponent that plays Defense and has a good offense to back it up.
Just hope both teams give it their all. It's time for our young Pirates on the team to step it up and lay the wood cause its coming tonight. Who wants it more?

Go Big Red. Bring home the win Pirates!
Why in the world is this game not on WYMT??
Same thought here....why in the works would WYMT or atleast iHigh not want this or ratings? Crazy. That it is not televised!
Cardinals ride Wrote:Why in the world is this game not on WYMT??

I was thinking the same thing myself. U can't convince me that there is a better game of the week or bigger game in the mountains than belfry and Harlan co tonight.
Come on down and see the pirates loose!!!
Daddycat27 Wrote:Come on down and see the pirates loose!!!

I am sure you meant lose!! Or maybe you meant, "watch the Pirates get loose!!"

??
AtlPirateFan Wrote:Probably too much to hope for a live stream of the game tonight but I'll be just as happy with the 93.1 crew calling the game, Coach Mickey always a pleasure to listen to his insight.

Hoping for a good game from down here in Atlanta. Lots has been said but the most important thing is that both mountain teams come out of this game better teams to better prepare themselves for Nov and hopefully Dec.

Good luck Pirates!

you left out one important part(Buclover)i knew u said crew, but just giving Buc some love from Arkansas,lol
Harlan Co rolls in this one! Pirates aren't playing the Briar Jumpers this week! Better strap your bonnets on tight tonight boys!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Here I sit in my game attire just to listen on the radio. I've been sick all week and still not well enough to go to the game. Go get 'em Black Bears!!

I'll be listening to WTUK 105.1. Sure wish I could go!!

I think I'll be able to see the fireworks from my house. I'm hoping I'll see lots of them. Hope there are no injuries for either team.
Go Harlan Co . Black Bears . Make Harlan Co Proud
HarleyD Wrote:I was thinking the same thing myself. U can't convince me that there is a better game of the week or bigger game in the mountains than belfry and Harlan co tonight.

Only on THE MOUTAIN NEWS is North Laurel and Clay the game of the week. Somebody should lose the job over this.
Hope you get bettergrandmom!
Wtuk is no.1
Setting here kicking myself that I did not get ready and drive over.Good Luck Bears.
Black Bear Grandmom Wrote:Here I sit in my game attire just to listen on the radio. I've been sick all week and still not well enough to go to the game. Go get 'em Black Bears!!

I'll be listening to WTUK 105.1. Sure wish I could go!!

I think I'll be able to see the fireworks from my house. I'm hoping I'll see lots of them. Hope there are no injuries for either team.

Keep us updated.
B.E, T.S , D.M are the best!
Go Bears!
Kaywould needs you GM!!!
31 min
Demarcus ware Wrote:Even though Belfry has a young line and young linebackers they will have any kinks worked out and show up ready to play. Now, if HC can hang on to the ball, run their offense the way we know they can, then i think that Filthy Animal Defensewill hold their own. The strength, size, and speed of that defense is just an awesome thing to watch. This will be a barn burner for sure..

HC-35
Belfry-21

M1911 Wrote:Close for a while but Harlan Co pulls away 35-14

Black Bear Cuz Wrote:I watched the 2nd half of Belfry/Somerset online last night and they looked solid, but not great. These two teams play a lot alike actually and I believe this will be a hard fought game for sure. Home field advantage will be a big factor I believe and HC has more talented skilled players and should take care of business by 2, maybe 3 td's.

Fuzzybeardad Wrote:Harlan County wins by 3-4TD's Belfry will not stop HC and I don't think Belfry will run over HC defense. Could be the fastest defenses I have seen!!

Fuzzybeardad Wrote:You sir must have not watch HC this year! We are just better than Belfry this year and will prove it this weekend. It will be close the first half then HC will route the game by 2-4 TD's. Harlan has way to much talent and a better line. No disrespect to Belfry but this is the most talented team I have seen on the field.

Patriot Wrote:Black Bears 35
Belfry 14

Harlan County has several running backs they can keep fresh. I'm with everyone else this will be a quick game because of the running game and I see Harlan County scoring every time they get the ball.

Go Bears!!!!!

Fuzzybeardad Wrote:I'm a Harlan fan and have talked to many many Harlan fans and most believe IF we show up ready to play that it will be a 2-4 TD win but we will see! That's why they play the game!

Black bear nation Wrote:Much respect to Belfry and their fans!!! However, HC is extremely FAST, STRONG, and just MEAN!!!! HC will have their way with this years Belfry team or any past Belfry teams. Pond Creek Nation, good luck, but you will not leave Harlan alive!!

Black Bears 47

Belfry 14

Black Bear Mama Wrote:IT'S GAME DAY IN THE MOUNTAINS!!!!!!

:letsparty

Tonight the pirates will be introduced to the BLACK BEARS and with all due respect to the history of pirates football, you will see what BLACK BEAR football is all about...old school smash mouth football. The FILTHY ANIMALS will be particularly nasty tonight and watch out because HERE COMES THE O LINE!!!

Black Bears by 3 TD's

:football::football::Cheerlead GO BEARS!!!! :Cheerlead:football::football:

Patriot Wrote:GAMEDAY!

One more before the game.

Pirates have peg legs because a Filthy Animal tore their leg off!

Safe travels to all the Belfry fans traveling 119.

Black Bears 29
Belfry. 14

GO BEARS!!!!!!

Bear_Paw Wrote:I think the game will be a lot closer than 47-13. I'm more inclined to think about a score like 35-21.

Anything else I can do for ya? Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 19(current)