Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle School Football
I PERSONALLY talked to Whitesburgs coach.... he called the school where I work and wanted to schedule a game or 2.... he said they are a little down this year but should be pretty good. From what he told me on the phone... they only had about 6 games scheduled at that time!
Hey the Louisa Middle School 8th grade needs a game for Sept 7th 7:30. If there is a team that wants an 8th grade game on that day contact Coach Goldsmith.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
How is Louisa and will they travel?
Some kids are just bigger than others, but I do think there should be an age limit for 7th and 8th grade
@Bigshow00 - the KMSFA honors the KHSAA guideline and allows for players to not turn 14 before August 1st of a school year (7th grade) or 15 before that same date (8th grade).

We encourage all schools to join the KMSFA in order to better streamline and regulate with consistency middle school football.

Please have your coach email me personally for more information if they are not already participating!

jtbass@kymiddleschoolfootball.com
This hold back topic was an issue for decades i was asked to hold back in 8th grade i was 5ft5 and 130 lb i chose not to. My son is a 13 year old 7th grader he his almost 5ft10 and close to 300 lbs with a size 13 shoe.
I know a good a QB is name is kyree hawkins he plays for Westport in Louisville
\
Not sure what the best thing to do here is. However, there have been games that I felt were a bit unbalanced due to holdbacks. One year MAX should be the limit I think. Touchy subject... Not sure there is an easy solution...
Yes