Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 44 Letcher Co.6
The Belfry boys came to play good job boys.
way to go pirates! :Thumbs:
Big win
4-0 I believe with 4 blowout wins

My dad watched them play a couple games and said there is a WR/DB who is absolutely electric. Said he is going to be your next Matt Maynard/Thomas Varney type who can break the game open as a RB/QB/WR/DB/PR/KR... said the kid legitimately has a chance to take it to the house anytime the ball is in his hands.

Pretty good sign considering the current BHS Freshman Class has a ton of skill in the backfield.. if he emerges as a receiving threat and a Special Teams Monster that will mean Belfry's offense will be stacked at least for a couple years.

He said in his opinion this 8th Grade team isn't too far off from last year's squad who just dominated everything in their path. Said the 7th Graders are a different story though HAHA
EKUAlum05 Wrote:4-0 I believe with 4 blowout wins

My dad watched them play a couple games and said there is a WR/DB who is absolutely electric. Said he is going to be your next Matt Maynard/Thomas Varney type who can break the game open as a RB/QB/WR/DB/PR/KR... said the kid legitimately has a chance to take it to the house anytime the ball is in his hands.

Pretty good sign considering the current BHS Freshman Class has a ton of skill in the backfield.. if he emerges as a receiving threat and a Special Teams Monster that will mean Belfry's offense will be stacked at least for a couple years.

He said in his opinion this 8th Grade team isn't too far off from last year's squad who just dominated everything in their path. Said the 7th Graders are a different story though HAHA
yea the 7th grade got beat 28-0 to JC,what the world,lol
This team is a good solid team that's gets a little better each week.Congrats on the win!!!