Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County 48 Johnson Central 47
Final Score
anyone have any stats or details from the game?
all i can say is this kills JC in all rankings they were top 5 not any more
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:all i can say is this kills JC in all rankings they were top 5 not any more

:lol: WHAT, you gotta be kiddin. JC just lost to the NUMBER 1 TEAM in the region by ONE POINT so you drop them out of the top 5, HAHAHA... I give the Lady Eagles props for playing Magoffin that close, before this Paintsville was the only team in the region that had given them a good game. I think the 57th District tourney is gonna be a DANDY, one of the best in a LONG time.
Where is the 57th district tourney held at this year?
If it is the same place as the boys tourney it will be at Sheldon Clark, I do think it is their turn in the rotation. Congrats to Magoffin Co. for winning, but it seems that they have become a little vulnerable here as of late. As Redneck said, should be a good tournament.
"JKWON33" Wrote:If it is the same place as the boys tourney it will be at Sheldon Clark, I do think it is their turn in the rotation. Congrats to Magoffin Co. for winning, but it seems that they have become a little vulnerable here as of late. As Redneck said, should be a good tournament.

You're right, it is at Sheldon Clark, it was last held there in 2001, was at JC in 2002, Paintsville in 2003, and Magoffin last year, so its SC's turn in the rotation.