Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MLB suspends Ryan Braun
Mr Braun gets suspended for the rest of the season for using PED's!!

Glad to see Braun finally got his just dues, he should have been suspended in 2012 for failing drug test then but got off. Guess you can say cheaters never win. Won't be surprised to see a-rod to be the next one to get the axe. Guess only time will tell.
It's about time. I expect we will see the suspensions trickle, versus one mass announcement. However, I would not expect Braun to sit a game this season. Appeals will carry through the rest of the season!
I will never understand people like Ryan Braun. Just go ahead and deal with what you have coming to you! Your name has already been tarnished!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Why doesnt the MLB just ban players for life once there found to have used PED's?
Accident or not, your responsible for what goes into your body.
I dont know about the rest of you, but i could have taken all the diet pills and creatine in the world, and it wouldnt make me feel a bit different, so why even take the chance?

Ban them for life once theyve done it, and watch baseball finally get clean...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Why doesnt the MLB just ban players for life once there found to have used PED's?
Accident or not, your responsible for what goes into your body.
I dont know about the rest of you, but i could have taken all the diet pills and creatine in the world, and it wouldnt make me feel a bit different, so why even take the chance?

Ban them for life once theyve done it, and watch baseball finally get clean...

I can agree with the life time ban but it should also go the NFL also and all pro sports. Right or wrong something needs to be done about PED's in sports.