Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preseason NKY top 10
Ryle will be lucky to win one game their starting running back blew is knee out in 7 on 7. I heard the QB does not have a strong arm.
They have some decent sophomores that will play up and a strong junior in Wolfe who will help fill the void at back. And there are two QBs in the mix 1st is injury prone lacks an arm but is very smart, but is one concussion from the end of his career. 2nd has a strong arm but lacks accuracy and poise in key situations.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Ryles hopes and dreams depend on there QB this season Roleski (someone check my spelling) has had a ton of concussions between the last two years rumor is he's one away from the end of his career. I like the kid competing with him for the job big strong kid with an arm but seems like he has redzone trouble. I'd say expect a lot of sophomores and juniors to see majority of playing time this season. Building for next year. I'd expect between 4-6 wins with alot easier schedule than recent years (no colerain, no highlands)

TNT-MB1 Wrote:They have some decent sophomores that will play up and a strong junior in Wolfe who will help fill the void at back. And there are two QBs in the mix 1st is injury prone lacks an arm but is very smart, but is one concussion from the end of his career. 2nd has a strong arm but lacks accuracy and poise in key situations.

They have to many kids playing both ways to compete with the big dogs.
UK1fan Wrote:Ryle will be lucky to win one game their starting running back blew is knee out in 7 on 7. I heard the QB does not have a strong arm.

What happened to the Ryle team that beat Highlands, went 12-2, and made it to the state semi finals before getting beaten by Trinity? Being a school as big as Ryle, I figured they would have been able to rebuild and get back to being close to something like that by now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Travis Elliot graduated from Ryle now they are an average team.
Ryle was Hurt by Cooper being built. This will be the theme in Union from now on you will see spans of up and downs depending on the ppl coming thru the schools. Same thing has happened to other schools in Nky. Ryle will resurge there in rebuild mode right now I'd look to the fall of 2014 to be a successful season this one is really up in the air.0
Ryle will never be good their shipping sunk last year!
http://www.maxpreps.com/m/article.aspx?a...1cc494a4ac

We'll Wait and see there in a great position with the little raiders program really showing some benefits now with this freshman class coming in. A year or two off there game and they will return to the power house that beat highlands and SK twice in 2010.
Don't forget that Ryle dynasty got shut our by SK last year. SK is to loaded at QB this year and years to come. Ryle was supposed to have the best OLine last year SK ran right through them. Here's to hopeful dreaming!
Well if you want to say it like that let's remember Ryle is combined 7-2 vs SK since 2004. Including 2-0 in the district playoffs. So yes we will hope for a continuation of the past.
That was then this is now!