Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Mountian Coaches
Santa Monica Wrote:District Coach of the Year 6 times? Are you sure? Wayne County has never won a championship of any kind under Thompson. No District, Region, anything, right?

Im sure. I've counted the trophies in his office. I used to be involved with the program before I moved off. It's like I said earlier, winning doesn't automatically make you the best coach. There are coaches that are doing far more with less. Shawn Thompson is one of the most respected up and coming coaches in the state.
cherokee Wrote:sizemore played his entire grade school and middle school career from the 3rd grade up in the Whitley County school system, Freshman year they moved to Letcher ( he never did enroll at Whitley County High School) so he could play for his uncle, then returned back at the end of the year and has played his entire high school career at williamsburg. I think if you add that up his family made 1 move,KHSAA has only had to clear him 1 time, they still live in Corbin in the same house they lived in since they came to the area. Regardless he is playing the game he loves, in a system that fits his talent, and more important they are winning. By the way gut I love how you talk about your skill positions in that offense, having 2 qb's and all those good running backs, it's plan and simple if you don't dominate the Offensive line that running game will never work

Sizemore went to Corbin when he was 9 yrs old, so I'm pretty sure he went there thru at least the 3rd grade before transferring to Whitley. I know he was 9 because the reason he left Corbin was because his parents got mad that he didnt make the 9/10 year old LL baseball all star team and thought Coach Jewell was somehow involved.
The Outsider Wrote:He may make it too complicated at times, but Jewell knows his football. Corbin will do much better now that his brother is no longer on the staff and Duncum is.

Corbin will be a better team now that Jewells boy has graduated, but by the end of this year Jewells other boy will be daddys focus and HERE WE GO AGAIN REDHOUND FANS 4 MORE YEARS this is from a real outsider looking in Confusedmoke:
The Outsider Wrote:Sizemore went to Corbin when he was 9 yrs old, so I'm pretty sure he went there thru at least the 3rd grade before transferring to Whitley. I know he was 9 because the reason he left Corbin was because his parents got mad that he didnt make the 9/10 year old LL baseball all star team and thought Coach Jewell was somehow involved.

The outsider :howdy:this threads was suppose to be about the top mt.coaches not about Sizemore you leave me no choice Confusederved: by the :policeman:policeman:policeman An now you can kiss this laurel county fan :moon:Who love watching Williamsburg football I I'm a true outsider go Williamsburg