Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwight Howard to sign with Houston Rockets
Dwight Howard will sign with the Houston Rockets, according to USA Today
Rob Perez ‏@World_Wide_Wob 3m
#DWIGHTMARE RT @WojYahooNBA: Dwight Howard's agent, Dan Fegan tells Y! Sports: "Dwight has not finalized his decision."

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
Nevertheless, multiple sources tell Y! Sports Howard has chosen the Rockets but is still finalizing details of agreement
Houston can offer one thing that the Lakers cannot.......Texas has no income tax.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Houston can offer one thing that the Lakers cannot.......Texas has no income tax.

There is one IMPORTANT thing to Dwight that Houston can offer that the Lakers Can't!

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/image...ez5KhChoH9]
It looks like it's gonna get done (if it already hasn't been finalized) either tonight or tomorrow. Houston is also in talks with Atlanta about a sign-n-trade for Josh Smith
Houston could be very good with Hardin, Howard, and Smith.
So long as the style of play suits them.

Not having Kobe there will be a HUGE advantage.
I wonder who the Lamers will go after?
Dwight has informed the Lakers (Lakers Owner releases a statement) that he will not re-sign with them.

Houston is talking with Atlanta about a sign and trade to bring Josh Smith to Houston (Atlanta just signed Paul Millsap)....The only two players being mentioned in going to Atlanta are Omar Asik and Jeremy Lin

Houston maybe also getting Ryan Andersen
Howard will always be a malcontent. It doesn't matter who is on the roster, or who coaches.
Dwight Howard is cancer to any team he goes to.
Well the Smith joining Howard in Houston ends. Josh Smith has signed a new deal with the Pistons.
Howard made the right decision. The Rockets have young talent all over the court. The only the thing they were truly missing was some more scoring from their frontcourt. Houston should be an top 5 team in the West easily.

1.Spurs
2.Thunder
3.Clippers
4.Houston
5.Warriors
I loved Shaq's statement towards Howard moving.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL