Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Wildcats vs. Louisville Cardnials Predictions???
UL takes it to the cats!

UL - 48
UK - 21
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
UL- 41
UK- 27

no chance for uk to stop Brohm or Bush..noooo way
you all can break it down all you want, Louisville will drill UK 42-17...Brohm will torch UK's suspect (at best) secondary, and Bush will rush for 200+...im predicting UL to have over 500 yards of offense, and cruise.
Louisville by as many as they want. Brian Brohm will hand the Wildcats their asses.
corndog23 Wrote:UK RB > UL RB - Yeh i know all this crap about Bush for the heisman is going on but i dont buy that he is ANY better the Raffy. if Little was at a top 10 school, hed be a household name. Not to mention the EXPLOSIVE tony dixon and ALphonso Smith. Also with Grinter at Fullback, the run game will be HARD to stop

UK WR = UofL Wr - Ill probably catch some flack for this one because of Burtons lack of production due to injury, but a healthy burton might be the best player on the field come september 3rd.

CD23 I can usually agree with you but these two statements are absurd. I love Rafeal Little as much as the next Joe UK Fan, but Bush is one of the most amazing athletes in all of college football. He ran for 1,143 yards last sesaon and scored 23 times despite missing two games. The guy is a quick, 250 lb. bulldozer. He had over 150 yards against UK last year and will do it again with ease. I mean little is good, but he's not Bush. Then George Stripling who had over 600 yards and added 7 td's. Not to mention they have back up Kolby Smith who racked up over 500 yards last season and almost 200 receiving.

And I can't help but give flack on the wide receiver comment. Burton is amazing, but he has never proven himself to be an elite WR in the SEC. He's too fragile and it shows with his 350 receving yards in the last two seasons. A healthy Burton "might" be the best on the field, but that's too much of a reach even for me to believe. UK has no other real option with the exception of Tamme. UL on the other hand, has 6'6 Mario Urrutia who had 800 yards has a freshman last season, and returning lead receiver Josh Tinch who had 855 yards last season.

I can usually agree with you, but today I agree to disagree and say that Louisville is better in most aspects of the game of football and will beat Kentucky, and more than likely it will be by more than it was last season.
Louisville
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think Bush will more than likely run all ove UK like last season as much as I hate to admit it....reguardless I can't wait!

GO UK
cards by 3td's
I think Kentucky will play U of L close for about 3 1/2 quarters then Louisville will pull away and win by eighter 21 or 28 I'm not sure yet.
As much as i would like to see UK hand UL the first loss of their season i don't think it will happen unless they're in the game late.. late as in a few minutes to go in the 4th and they make a doug flute type play.. but if none of that happens it will be a long night for the wildcats but regarldess GO WILDCATS
Cards put up 50 on Rich's kitty's and i break even more crap over another UK football season.