Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Devil.... Revealed.
While I'm on the subject....

You CAN'T play church!

Matthew ch. 6 (KJV)
24 - No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Hebrews ch. 10 (KJV)
26 - For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins.

2 Corinthians ch. 5 (KJV)
17 - Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

James ch. 4 (KJV)
7 - Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

You can't be a "beer bottle baptist" and expect to have a relationship with Jesus. It doesn't work that way...... Sorry.
Christianity is so simple... that most people really don't understand just how easy it really is. People want to over-analyze and over think ever letter.

1 Corinthians ch. 14 (KJV)
33 - For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

^ God is not going to confuse anybody. People that have never really been around a Christian based church OR who've had a bad experience (and yes, believe it or not... that happens) have a hard time grasping that concept. When all we have to do is just believe.

1 Peter ch. 5 (KJV)
8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

^ This verse pretty much sums up the entire works of the devil. the devil will place a temptation in front of somebody when they are at their weakest point.

John ch. 17 (KJV)
17 - Sanctify them through Thy truth: Thy word is truth.

^ He tells us that his word (The Bible) is the truth.

Revelation Chapter 22 (KJV)
7 - Behold, I come quickly: blessed [is] he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

8 - And I John saw these things, and heard [them]. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

9 - Then saith he unto me, See [thou do it] not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
Ecclesiastes ch. 3 (KJV)
11 - He hath made every [thing] beautiful in His time: also He hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

Isaiah Chapter 55 (KJV)
8 - For my thoughts [are] not your thoughts, neither [are] your ways My ways, saith the LORD.

9 - For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.

These verses are about God's will. Yes, God has a will. And it will be fulfilled according to His standards. No matter how we think it should be or how things should go.... it's all His will.

I wanted to keep my grandmother here with me until the end of time. But thank God, that wasn't His will and her suffering with cancer ended in Feburary this year.

I always dreamed about being a professional wrestler (please don't laugh) when I was younger... but thank God, He had a different plan for me.

Life on this earth is terrible..... Death, sickness, heartbreak, sorrow, troubles on every hand. Our world is almost over. Thank God we are only passing through this life.
The most knowledgeable and schooled theologians can't answer every question about The Bible...

And yes, The Bible does have some verses that are difficult to interpret, but that doesn't mean it's not true. But thank God, He blesses people with the knowledge to get the message across.

Preachers will ask other preachers for help and ask questions if they don't understand.

But if there is something that you may not understand... pray about it. Talk with Jesus, He will not lead you wrong.
Hebrews ch. 13 (KJV)
8 - Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
When you see 'eth' at the end of a word in The Bible (EX. knoweth, doeth) it means continuing or continuous.
Ecclesiastes Ch. 9
5 - For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
"I love it when a plan comes together" is one the most famous lines from television.
Hannibal Smith from the A-Team said this almost every episode.

But lets look at that line in real life... the devil has no power to plan or organize anything. The only power he has is from the people that believe the half-truth's he tells and falls in to the temptation he provides towards them.
Non-Believing DOES NOT mean Non-Existence.

It seems like now-a-days that people are believing in something, but not in Jesus....

People want to feel good, but they don't want that good feeling to come from Jesus....

They are being told to "Be a good person", "Accept people for who they are", "Do the right thing".... but there is nothing further from the truth.

A determined person with a cause (of their own) is often a path to destruction.... Gay rights, atheism, agnosticism, islam, new start-up religions all seem to be appealing because it seems to make most people mad or they have been told it's wrong by somebody they might not like or agree with. And just to spite, they will join the cause. The mind-set of "You aren't gonna tell me what to do" or "You Only Live Once" is gonna send countless people straight to hell and all for no reason.
I will never save anybody from hell.

If the world depended on me (or anybody other than Jesus) to save them from their sins..... we'd all be damned to an eternal hell.

D.L. Moody, John Hagee, Billy Graham... are some of the greatest ministers to ever live and they've never saved anybody. They have led people to Jesus. But never saved the first soul.

No matter how much, how many times or how often.... no person can save anybody from hell.

But sadly... countless people listen to celebrities, athelets, musicians that tell people "it's ok to live a ----- lifestyle" and then they get celebrated for doing so.
Think of the devil as a little porch dog.... But gives the illusion that he's bigger than Andre the Giant.

People think the devil is this indestructible being that can do whatever he wants, when he wants. But that is false.... totally false.

Matthew ch. 16 (KJV)
23 - But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

And that's all it takes for the devil to flee..... As I mentioned before in this thread, the devil can't even stand to hear the name of Jesus. That porch dog turns in to Usain Bolt before the J sound is even uddered.
Every person WILL die....
Every person WILL be judged by the Almighty....
Every person WILL spend eternity in one of two real places....

The thoughts of dying in their sins and going to hell should be enough for every lost person on the face of the earth to repent and be saved.

hell is just as real as Heaven. I've never seen either. But thank God, I'm only gonna see one. You may ask "Why are you so sure about Heaven and hell?" And my answer is "The Bible tells me, and that's all the proof I need."
Genesis ch. 16 (KJV)
1 - Now Sarai Abram's wife bare him no children: and she had an handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name was Hagar.
2 - And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the LORD hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai.
3 - And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.
4 - And he went in unto Hagar, and she conceived: and when she saw that she had conceived, her mistress was despised in her eyes
5 - And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid into thy bosom; and when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes: the LORD judge between me and thee.
6 - But Abram said unto Sarai, Behold, thy maid is in thy hand; do to her as it pleaseth thee. And when Sarai dealt hardly with her, she fled from her face.
7 - And the angel of the LORD found her by a fountain of water in the wilderness, by the fountain in the way to Shur.
8 - And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai.
9 - And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands.
10 - And the angel of the LORD said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.
11 - And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.
12 - And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
13 - And she called the name of the LORD that spake unto her, Thou God seest me: for she said, Have I also here looked after him that seeth me?
14 - Wherefore the well was called Beerlahairoi; behold, it is between Kadesh and Bered.
15 - And Hagar bare Abram a son: and Abram called his son's name, which Hagar bare, Ishmael.
16 - And Abram was fourscore and six years old, when Hagar bare Ishmael to Abram.

This is the start of the blood fued between the jews and the muslims.
Genesis ch. 17 (KJV)
1 - And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
2 - And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.
3 - And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,
4 - As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
5 - Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
6 - And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
7 - And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
8 - And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
9 - And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.
10 - This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
11 - And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.
12 - And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.
13 - He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.
14 - And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.
15 - And God said unto Abraham, As for Sarai thy wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be.
16 - And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.
17 - Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?
18 - And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee!
19 - And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.
20 - And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.
21 - But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.
22 - And he left off talking with him, and God went up from Abraham.
23 - And Abraham took Ishmael his son, and all that were born in his house, and all that were bought with his money, every male among the men of Abraham's house; and circumcised the flesh of their foreskin in the selfsame day, as God had said unto him.
24 - And Abraham was ninety years old and nine, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.
25 - And Ishmael his son was thirteen years old, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.
26 - In the selfsame day was Abraham circumcised, and Ishmael his son.
27 - And all the men of his house, born in the house, and bought with money of the stranger, were circumcised with him.
the devil, in Genesis ch. 16, shows us that he tempts people with pleasurable sins.

Sarai tells Abram that he has a "Greenlight" to have sex with Hagar. And I can imagine that Hagar was fairly attractive and probably in her late teens to early twenties. And a man being a man.... He's gonna jump on that chance before the wife shuts him down.

Fast forward several thousand years.... the childern on Israel (Abraham, Isaac) are still at war with the muslims (Ishmael) over a pleasurable sin such as sex.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Genesis ch. 3(KJV)
1 - Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2 - And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3 - But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

4 - And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5 - For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Just so everybody knows, the serpent mentioned here is the same serpent mentioned in Revelation ch. 12 ver. 9. And yes, the devil told a lie as he is called the "Father of Lies" in John ch. 8 ver. 44.

John ch. 8 (KJV)
44 - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Revelation ch. 12 (KJV)
9 - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Venom - (Noun)
Poisonous fluid secreted by animals such as snakes and scorpions and typically injected into prey or aggressors by biting or stinging.

Suffocation - (Verb)
To kill or destroy by preventing access of air or oxygen.

There are two ways that a serpent (Snake) will hurt or kill their prey. Biting them and injecting their lethal Venom. Or a serpent will latch on to their prey and cause death by Suffocation. In either instance.... the serpent HAS TO BE within striking distance of their prey.

the devil is the same way. he can't trouble you unless you are close enough for him to strike. The only 'power' the devil has is what we give him. If you 'walk' close enough to him.... eventually he will strike and he will 'bite' you.

Most serpents that use venom as their killing tool, do not even consume what they kill. Yes, they will eat smaller animals. But most of the time, once they strike and inject their venom, they will leave their prey for dead. And YES... the devil does will do the exact same thing. Look at all the lives destroyed by drugs and alcohol. Look at the people marching for a cause that The Bible calls an abomination.

the devil uses the pleasures of sin... similar to a fishing lure. Yeah, it looks good to a fish just swimming along, then before the fish can react... their hooked and headed for dry ground. Sin is pleasurable; Sin is fun; Sin will send you to hell. Don't let the devil take you to hell. Don't let sin ruin your life. Don't fall in to the temptations of the devil.

If you don't remeber nothing else from this post.... please remember that you have to be within striking distance for the serpent to strike you. If a serpent strikes, but there's nobody within 1,000 miles of it, then it doesn't hurt anybody. But if somebody is within that serpent's "striking distance", then that person is gonna have a problem.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Genesis ch. 3(KJV)
1 - Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2 - And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3 - But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

4 - And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5 - For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Just so everybody knows, the serpent mentioned here is the same serpent mentioned in Revelation ch. 12 ver. 9. And yes, the devil told a lie as he is called the "Father of Lies" in John ch. 8 ver. 44.

John ch. 8 (KJV)
44 - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Revelation ch. 12 (KJV)
9 - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Venom - (Noun)
Poisonous fluid secreted by animals such as snakes and scorpions and typically injected into prey or aggressors by biting or stinging.

Suffocation - (Verb)
To kill or destroy by preventing access of air or oxygen.

There are two ways that a serpent (Snake) will hurt or kill their prey. Biting them and injecting their lethal Venom. Or a serpent will latch on to their prey and cause death by Suffocation. In either instance.... the serpent HAS TO BE within striking distance of their prey.

the devil is the same way. he can't trouble you unless you are close enough for him to strike. The only 'power' the devil has is what we give him. If you 'walk' close enough to him.... eventually he will strike and he will 'bite' you.

Most serpents that use venom as their killing tool, do not even consume what they kill. Yes, they will eat smaller animals. But most of the time, once they strike and inject their venom, they will leave their prey for dead. And YES... the devil does will do the exact same thing. Look at all the lives destroyed by drugs and alcohol. Look at the people marching for a cause that The Bible calls an abomination.

the devil uses the pleasures of sin... similar to a fishing lure. Yeah, it looks good to a fish just swimming along, then before the fish can react... their hooked and headed for dry ground. Sin is pleasurable; Sin is fun; Sin will send you to hell. Don't let the devil take you to hell. Don't let sin ruin your life. Don't fall in to the temptations of the devil.

If you don't remeber nothing else from this post.... please remember that you have to be within striking distance for the serpent to strike you. If a serpent strikes, but there's nobody within 1,000 miles of it, then it doesn't hurt anybody. But if somebody is within that serpent's "striking distance", then that person is gonna have a problem.

The serpent is on my mind today today..... I was driving to work this morning and the Lord just spoke to me and give me this thought. And one thing I've learned, when the Lord puts something on you, you'd better do it because somebody needs to hear it.

Most serpents have the ability to 'blend in' or 'camoflauge' theirself with their surroundings. This method is usually for stalking prey in the wild. Serpents will lay in wait and strike at the first meal that comes along.

The same is true about the devil. he'll camoflauge himself in something good... and use the smallest of temptations to strike. And I know this to be true. Look at all the cases of people sexually abusing kids at church oriented functions. Or my personal favorite... the "beer bottle baptist." Once somebody gets saved, all the old things are passed away and you will have no desire to sin. But like I said earlier in post # 76.... you have to be within striking distance for a serpent to strike you.

the devil WILL use every tool in his bag to tempt you, deceive you and destroy you....... I promise.

the devil knows your weakness. he knows what to tempt you with. Men, Women, Money, Drugs, Alcohol, Gambling, Sexual situations...... he knows what your weak points are.

But thank God we read in The Bible.....

1 Corinthians ch. 10 (KJV)
13 - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].

James Ch. 1 (KJV)
13 - Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

14 - But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

15 - Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

He tells us that NO TEMPTATION will ever come from God. And any temptation that does come our way..... there will be a way to escape.
Revelation ch. 3 (KJV)
15 - I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 - So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

In these verses, Jesus is telling us that you are either Saved or lost; There is NO middle ground. You can't "be on the fence" between Sin and Saved.

And yes, I know that every possible sin that you can commit is not listed in The Bible. But, when the spirit of The Lord speaks to you and tells you something is wrong in His eyes... that my friend is a sin.

the devil tells people that "as long you are a good person or go to church once in awhile, you'll go to Heaven". Or something like "It's ok to go out to the strip club on Saturday night... but as long as you go to church on Sunday morning with the family.... you'll be ok."

I loved the tv show 'Family Guy'. I had the dvd box sets... had my dvr set to record the new shows. Even had some Family Guy toys..... but while watching an episode, there was a scene with Jesus that never bothered me before. And that night, I couldn't sleep, I tossed and turned all night because I knew The Lord was dealing with me, telling me that I shouldn't be watching stuff like that. So I threw all my Family Guy stuff away and haven't watched an episode since. And now, I have no desire.... what was once my favorite show, I don't even stop on it while I'm channel surfing.

I'm NOT saying I'm perfect or without sin.... because nothing is further from the truth.
But I do try to work on stuff The Lord deals with me about. And that is all we has humans can do. The Lord isn't gonna make us change anything about us. He tells us what's right and what's wrong. But He doesn't force himself upon anybody. He loves everybody all the same. His Will, will be done. He will find somebody that will obey Him.
For some reason this is on my mind....

You don't have to be a citizen of The United States to commit a crime against The United States. If you are a legal resident of another country, but commit a crime either against The U.S. or on American soil, then you will still be tried in an American court and sentenced in an American prison.

The same applies for people that do not believe in God Jesus, the Holy Ghost or the Christian way of life. Just because you don't believe, doesn't mean that you are exempt from judgement or the afterlife. There are millions of people in hell that didn't believe in Jesus on this earth, but they are begging for just one more chance.
the devil WILL give you 10,000,000 reasons not to go to church and not to get saved.

he will tell you that your grass needs cut.... your car needs washed... you need to work on your golf swing.

the devil will even tell you to go to church, but he will say "just don't go today, wait until tomorrow."

Whatever is holding you back from being saved isn't worth it... don't let the devil "sweet talk" you in to hell.
I give my real name in the football thread, and since I'm talking about Jesus... I'm not ashamed to let everyone know who I am.

My name is Alex Green. I live in Johnson County and I am a member of the Hager Hill Freewill Baptist church.
If somebody continually lied to you, and you knew they were telling you lies everytime you turned around....
- Chances are you would not place any value in what they were telling you.
- You would disassociate your self from them.
- Tell them they need to seek professional help for their mental illness.

Now, the devil HAS NEVER TOLD THE TRUTH!!!! As The Bible tells us, the devil is known as 'the father of lies'

John Ch. 8 (KJV)
44 - Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

the devil is gonna "Half Truth" millions of people right in to hell. Not because he is gonna physically take people with him, because he has no power on this earth. But because of the "Half Truths" that he tells. If it's not the ENTIRE TRUTH. Then it is a LIE!

I know that's not popular, but if The Bible says it... then it's true.
If you read this thread.... and you start feeling guilty or start feeling nervous....

That's the devil telling you that the person posting all these Bible verses is crazy. he's telling you there is nothing wrong with the way you are living... and your gonna have plenty of time. All the while he's trying to remind you of how fun what ever 'sin' your addicted to is.

Alcohol, drugs, pornography, sexual acts, gambling.... whatever it is that is holding you, the devil is doing his best to remind how much you enjoy those things by telling you that your gonna have to give all that up if you get saved.
the devil CANNOT READ YOUR MIND, he DOES NOT KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS.

the devil only knows what you've done in your past. he will place temptations based on WHAT YOU SAY or YOUR ACTIONS.

So do not think that the devil controls yours or any body else's thoughts or actions.

Habits, addictions and telling people they have plenty of time to get saved before the die are the devils biggest tools to keep people from coming to Christ.
Thank God he teaches us that sin is only good for a season.

the devil WILL place temptation's in front of you. the devil knows your PAST actions and what you will fall for.

Don't let your thoughts of what you used to be get the better of you.

Whatever the devil tempts you with.... Jesus has something that is a million times better than anything the devil could ever offer.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Most people have no idea what the devil actually is. Here are just a few verses of the Bible. I will post more

Revelation Ch. 12 (KJV)
7 - And there was war in Heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 - And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

John Ch. 8 (KJV)
44 - Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Timothy Ch. 3 (KJV)
6 - Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.

1 Peter Ch. 5 (KJV)
8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Revelation Ch. 20 (KJV)
10 -And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Had to re-do... make sure the Red words are correct. Those are pretty important.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I was not put on this Earth to save anybody.

John ch. 3 verse 16 says is all.
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Now as for me trying to convert people to Christianity, that isn't true either. I want to introduce people to Jesus...... And let them decide what path they choose.

Christianity will not get anybody to Heaven. Being a member of Christian based church will not get anybody to Heaven.

Only being saved by Jesus will get you to Heaven.

Had to re-do... make sure the Red words are correct. Those are pretty important.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Here's another tidbit of information.....

the devil has no idea when time will end. That's why through the annals of time, there have been different people labeled as the 'anti-christ'. the devil trys to keep somebody in an evil 'power' position to assume the role of the 'anti-christ' when time does end.

Matthew ch. 24 (KJV)
36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Pulp Fiction Wrote:Actually the whole chapter of Matthew 24 (KJV) is pretty good.....

1 -And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 - And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 - And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 - And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 - [COLOR="red"]For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 - And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 - All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 - Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 - And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 - And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 - And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 - But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 - And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 - When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandSmile

16 - Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 - Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 - Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 - And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 - But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 - For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 - And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 - Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 - Behold, I have told you before.

26 - Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 - For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 - For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 - Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 - And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 - And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 - Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 - So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 - Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 - Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 - But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 - For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 - And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 - Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 - Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 - Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 - But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 - Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45 - Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46 - Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47 - Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

48 - But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

49 - And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50 - The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

51 - And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.[/COLOR]

Pulp Fiction Wrote:Here are some more Bible verses... I didn't sit around and make this up, this text is the Word of God. Feel free to have a talk with Him if you don't like what it says or don't believe.

James ch. 2 (KJV)
19 - Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Isaiah ch. 14 (KJV)
12 - How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Matthew ch. 25 (KJV)
41 - Then shall He say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew ch. 25 (KJV)
46 - And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Romans ch. 6 (KJV)
23 - For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

13 - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].

James Ch. 1 (KJV)
13 - Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

14 - But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

15 - Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

2 Peter ch. 2 (KJV)
4 - For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast [them] down to hell, and delivered [them] into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Revelation ch. 20 (KJV)
13 - And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Revelation ch. 20 (KJV)
14 - And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation ch. 21 (KJV)
8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death

Pulp Fiction Wrote:Incase you are wondering, Yes... Jesus was tempted by the devil. As a matter of fact, Jesus knew before he started on his journey that he would be tempted. But I really believe that Jesus didn't know when or how he would be tempted.

1 Peter Ch. 5 (KJV)
8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

The devil knew that Jesus was hungry, tried and weak. No weak spiritually, but weak in the physical body after a 40 day fast in the wilderness. And the devil being the devil, he tempted Jesus.

Matthew ch. 4 (KJV)
1 - Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

2 - And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

3 - And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

4 - But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

5 - Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

6 - And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7 - Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

8 - Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 - And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 - Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

11 - Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

But thank God for what he tells us.....

James Ch. 1 (KJV)

What does all this mean....???

God WILL NEVER tempt us.... Ever!

Yes, the devil WILL temp every person on the planet everyday of their life.

But thank God.... He tells us that when the devil does tempt us, that everything the devil does temp us with HAS TO go through Jesus first before it even reaches us.

And when the devil does tempt us... The Lord WILL make a way of escape.