Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Devil.... Revealed.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:This brings me to a question. Once someone is gay and most Christians condemn to hell, can they change?

Yes... Yes they can!

Christians do not hate homosexual people....
Christians are taught (in The Bible) that homosexuality is an abomination.

Leviticus ch. 18 (KJV)
22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.

I could post several more verses about how God views homosexuality.... but the one verse I did mention sums it all up.

And yes, I know that is from the Old Testament. And yes, I know there are some verses in the Old Testament that are confusing.

That's why Jesus came to Earth and died for our sins. Because He knew the sins of this world would be great and the people would need a Savior.

Everybody is born a sinner but Jesus is our Saviour. Just because somebody is gay doesn't mean that have to stay that way.
So far in this thread... here are just some of the things we are taught about the devil.
This is not stuff that I made up. This is the Word of God taken from The Bible.

We are taught that the devil is known as the "Father of Lies". John ch. 8 ver. 44 (KJV)
We are taught that the devil is like a "Roaring Lion Seeking Whom he May Devour". 1 Peter ch. 5 ver. 8 (KJV)
We are taught that the devil and his angels were cast out of Heaven. Revelation ch. 12 ver. 9 (KJV)
We are taught that hell was made for the devil and his angels. Revelation ch. 20 ver. 10 (KJV)
We are taught that the devil believe's in God. James ch. 2 ver. 19 (KJV)
We are taught that the devil was once an angel in Heaven. Isaiah ch. 14 ver. 12 (KJV)
We are taught the devil's eternal future. Revelation ch. 20 ver. 14; Revelation ch. 21 ver. 8 (KJV)

Doesn't seem like he's the best person to hang around with.........
I hope somebody reads this and maybe The Bible verses that are posted opens their eyes to the devil and what he really is.
There is more about Hell than there is Heaven in The Bible to serve as a warning.
And another "ploy" the devil uses is attempting to make people not to believe in Jesus, God, Heaven or The Bible.

And sadly, people have believed it. Atheism, Agnosticism, devil worshiping, witch craft, voodoo... are all ways the devil spun his web of deception in the minds of people.

Revelation ch. 20 (KJV)
12 - And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 - And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 - And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 - And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The underlined text... some people may need an explanation. In verse 13... judged according to their works means if you are saved through Jesus on this Earth, then your sins are covered under His blood and their is no record in Heaven. If you are not saved... then all your sins will be on display for all of Heaven to see. And God will cast judgement on you of eternal damnation.
In verse 15.... The Book of Life is the Book in Heaven that contains all the names of those who've accepted Jesus as their Saviour.

Just because you may not believe in Jesus, God, The Bible or Heaven does not mean that you are exempt for being judged after your life has ended.
Your rolling Pulp...I appreciate your passion.

Selfish will and deception vs. Gods will. I've got to keep things simple Confusednicker:. When we're in the spirit, God honoring, and in the word....great things happen.

Outside of that realm Lucifer Morningstar is working diligently to guide us!

Be blessed and stay in the word and spirit of our Father in Heaven!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Pulp Fiction Wrote:And another "ploy" the devil uses is attempting to make people not to believe in Jesus, God, Heaven or The Bible.

And sadly, people have believed it. Atheism, Agnosticism, devil worshiping, witch craft, voodoo... are all ways the devil spun his web of deception in the minds of people.

Revelation ch. 20 (KJV)
12 - And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 - And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 - And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 - And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The underlined text... some people may need an explanation. In verse 13... judged according to their works means if you are saved through Jesus on this Earth, then your sins are covered under His blood and their is no record in Heaven. If you are not saved... then all your sins will be on display for all of Heaven to see. And God will cast judgement on you of eternal damnation.
In verse 15.... The Book of Life is the Book in Heaven that contains all the names of those who've accepted Jesus as their Saviour.

Just because you may not believe in Jesus, God, The Bible or Heaven does not mean that you are exempt for being judged after your life has ended.
Just like your believing doesn't make you right.
TheRealVille Wrote:Just like your believing doesn't make you right.

And that's the best part.... I believe in Jesus, and He takes care of the rest. It's not any humans responsibility to prove any work that Jesus has done. If He wants something done, He works through us.... and if the person He speaks do doesn't obey, then He will find somebody that will. All we have to do is believe has He's always proven me (and not just me, but millions more) right.

I've never actually touched, saw, talked with or heard the voice of Jesus.

But I have felt His arms around me when the storms of life are raging.
I have heard Him speak to me on a daily basis.
I have saw Him move in my life and the life's of thousands more.
I have talked to Him on a daily basis.... and I know He hears me because He has done things for me that nobody else knows but me.
TheRealVille Wrote:Just like your believing doesn't make you right.

I finally get to use a line from one of my favorite movies "Coming to America"

Rev. Brown (Arsenio Hall)
'If loving the Lord is wrong, I don't wanna be right."
This song called "The Promise" by The Martins has an excellent message.

He never said that He would give you silver or gold or that you would never feel the fire or shiver in the cold.
But He did say you'd never walk thru this world alone and He did say don't make this world your home.

He never said that fear wouldn't find you in the night or that loneliness was something you'd never have to fight.
But He did say He'd be right there by your side and He did say He'll always help you fight.

He never said that friends would never turn their backs on you or that the world around you wouldn't see you as a fool.
But He did say like me you'll surely be despised and He did say My ways confound the wise.

He didn't say you'd never taste the bitter kiss of death or have to walk thru chilly Jordan to enter into rest.
But He did say He'd be waiting right on the other side and He did say He'll dry every tear you've cried.

So just keep on walking don't turn to the left or right and in the midst of darkness let this be your light.
That hell can't separate us and you're gonna make it thru, this is the promise, this is the promise I've made to you. Oh, this is the promise, this is the promise I've made to you
Christians in our time have it so much easier than the childern of Israel did when they were held captive in Egypt. Or go through what the disciples had to endure after Jesus ascended in to Heaven.

I could use hundred's of more examples through history.
But the best part is.... We're still here!!!! And we're not going anywhere until Jesus tells us otherwise. One day, He will take us outta here.
I heard somebody say..... "Life is just long line of dissapointments interrupted by a few bright spots here and there."

And the truth is.... Yes, life is full of dissapoints, heartbreaks and sorrow.

We've all had to bury loved ones...
We've all said goodbye to dear friends and family....
We wanna know why something bad happened to good people who didn't deserve it.

But thank God, the end of this life on Earth is just the beginning of life for the born again. If I didn't have the blessed assurance of eternal life in Heaven..... I'd be the most miserable, hateful, sinful person on the face of this Earth.
Jesus has never once...... no matter what I've done or haven't done..... He's never gave up on me.

He's never turned His back on me....

He's never spoke to me and do something for Him and left me hanging.... He's always seen me through
DISCLAMIER: I'm using this term 'religion' as loosely as possible. And I will admit I'm not an expert on every other type of religion on the Earth. So if I am wrong, I'm sure somebody will correct me.

I heard a very respected minister of the gospel say that Christianity is the only 'religion' that has any type of actual singing in their worship services.
And he went on to say that other 'religions' have ceremonial chants and scripted call & response verses, but no actual singing.

Why you might ask.....?????

He said because singing is one way of showing praise to our Living God. All other "religions" have a god/leader/prophet that is dead.
What are they gonna sing about....... "My god is dead, he's buried over there. My god is dead we pray but he can't hear."
When Satan hears the name of Jesus..... he runs like a skinned cat that's jumped in a barrell of salt.
The devil has no power to answer a prayer or perform a miracle.

All the devil can do is present a temptation to somebody.... and it's up to that person if they will give in or reject that temptation.

If God can't make somebody do something, the devil surely can't.
Incase you are wondering, Yes... Jesus was tempted by the devil. As a matter of fact, Jesus knew before he started on his journey that he would be tempted. But I really believe that Jesus didn't know when or how he would be tempted.

1 Peter Ch. 5 (KJV)
8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

The devil knew that Jesus was hungry, tried and weak. No weak spiritually, but weak in the physical body after a 40 day fast in the wilderness. And the devil being the devil, he tempted Jesus.

Matthew ch. 4 (KJV)
1 - Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

2 - And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

3 - And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

4 - But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

5 - Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

6 - And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7 - Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

8 - Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 - And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 - Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

11 - Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

But thank God for what he tells us.....

1 Corinthians ch. 10 (KJV)
13 - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].

James Ch. 1 (KJV)
13 - Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

14 - But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

15 - Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

What does all this mean....???

God WILL NEVER tempt us.... Ever!

Yes, the devil WILL temp every person on the planet everyday of their life.

But thank God.... He tells us that when the devil does tempt us, that everything the devil does temp us with HAS TO go through Jesus first before it even reaches us.

And when the devil does tempt us... The Lord WILL make a way of escape.
There are many many roads that lead to hell..... and they are all paved with good intentions.

But thank God there is ONLY ONE way to Heaven.

And just incase anybody is wondering.... there is ONLY ONE Heaven. There's not gonna be a Heaven for "good people", there is not gonna be a Heaven for those that believe in worldy religions and there's not gonna be a Heaven for people that die for "their struggle."

And there is only one hell. And as you've read in The Bible verses I've already posted... you will read that hell was designed for the devil and his angels.

2 Peter ch. 3 (KJV)
8 - But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 - But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

2 Peter ch. 3 ver. 9 tells us that God does not want any person to die in their sins and spend eternity in hell.
God IS NOT going to send any person to hell. If you die in your sins... then you and you alone are sending yourself to Hell.

He has made The Way for all of mankind to go to Heaven.

It is Your Choice where you will spend eternity.... one of two real places; Heaven or Hell.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:So far in this thread... here are just some of the things we are taught about the devil.
This is not stuff that I made up. This is the Word of God taken from The Bible.

We are taught that the devil is known as the "Father of Lies". John ch. 8 ver. 44 (KJV)
We are taught that the devil is like a "Roaring Lion Seeking Whom he May Devour". 1 Peter ch. 5 ver. 8 (KJV)
We are taught that the devil and his angels were cast out of Heaven. Revelation ch. 12 ver. 9 (KJV)
We are taught that hell was made for the devil and his angels. Revelation ch. 20 ver. 10 (KJV)
We are taught that the devil believe's in God. James ch. 2 ver. 19 (KJV)
We are taught that the devil was once an angel in Heaven. Isaiah ch. 14 ver. 12 (KJV)
We are taught the devil's eternal future. Revelation ch. 20 ver. 14; Revelation ch. 21 ver. 8 (KJV)

Doesn't seem like he's the best person to hang around with.........

The Bible tells clearly tells us about the devil.

One of my favorite chapters in The Bible.... John ch. 14. As I've already posted, we are taught the devil is called the 'Father of Lies'.
But in verse 6.... Jesus says "I am The Way, The Truth and The Life"

The spoken words of Jesus are in Red

John ch. 14 (KJV)
[COLOR="Red"]1 - Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 - In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 - And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also

4 - And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.[/COLOR]

5 - Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 - If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

8 - Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 - Jesus saith unto him, [COLOR="Red"]Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 - Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

12 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 - And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 - If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

15 - If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 - And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 - Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 - I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

19 - Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20 - At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

21 - He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.[/COLOR]

22 - Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

23 - Jesus answered and said unto him, [COLOR="red"]If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

24 - He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

25 - These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26 - But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

28 - Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

29 - And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

30 - Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

31 - But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.[/COLOR]
The Lord's prayer in the garden.... Notice what Jesus says in verse 13

Matthew ch. 6 (KJV)
9 - [COLOR="Red"]After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 - Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 - Give us this day our daily bread.

12 - And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 - And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.[/COLOR]

There that word temptation is.... As I posted yesterday, we read in 1 Corinthians ch. 10, verse 13 (KJV) & James Ch. 1, verses 13, 14 and 15 (KJV) what The Bible teaches us about temptation's.

We commit sins on our own. the devil does not make anybody sin. But he does present the temptation to sin.
Another 'ploy' the devil use is to make you think that you've gone too far in sin or been too bad of a person to be saved.

But let me tell you on the authority of God that my Dad's, Dad... my Grandfather, drank atleast a half of a case to a full case of beer every night. And did so for 15-20 years. He got saved in March of 2000, at that time, he was 67. Now, he's 81.
When he got home from church that night, I watched him pour two cases of beer down the drain. And hasn't touched anytype of alcohol since. In 2011, he was annointed as a deacon in our church.

No matter what the devil tells you.....

You've NOT GONE TOO FAR!!!
You've NOT BEEN TOO BAD OF A PERSON!!!!

Romans ch. 3 (KJV)
23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 - Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
God gives us a poweful example on how he feels about people that defy what He calls an abomination. First read Matthew ch. 11 verse 23. Then read Genesis ch. 19, I will underline some verses that drive the point home.

Matthew ch. 11
23 - And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day

Genesis ch. 19 (KJV)
1 - And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

2 - And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

3 - And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

4 - But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

5 - And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

6 - And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,

7 - And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.

8 - Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

9 - And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.

10 - But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.

11 - And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

12 - And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:

13 - For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the Lord; and the Lord hath sent us to destroy it.

14 - And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the Lord will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.

15 - And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.

16 - And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the Lord being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.

17 - And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.

18 - And Lot said unto them, Oh, not so, my Lord:

19 - Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die:

20 - Behold now, this city is near to flee unto, and it is a little one: Oh, let me escape thither, (is it not a little one?) and my soul shall live.

21 - And he said unto him, See, I have accepted thee concerning this thing also, that I will not overthrow this city, for the which thou hast spoken.

22 - Haste thee, escape thither; for I cannot do anything till thou be come thither. Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar.

23 - The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zoar.

24 - Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;

25 - And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

26 - But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

27 - And Abraham gat up early in the morning to the place where he stood before the Lord:

28 - And he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain, and beheld, and, lo, the smoke of the country went up as the smoke of a furnace.

In verse 24.... where it says 'Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven'.... Biblical scholars and scientist believe God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah with a meteor shower.

Also, the word "Know" in verses 5 & 8 means to have sexual intercourse.
When Adam and Eve fell from grace in the Garden of Eden (I've already posted The Bible verses earlier in this thread) .... Every human born from then on was born a sinner. (Yes, Jesus was born like everybody else. We know his mother was a virgin. But He was not the biological son of Joseph. He was placed in Mary's womb by God.)

Luke ch. 1 (KJV)
27 - To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

28 - And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

29 - And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.

30 - And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

31 - And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.

32 - He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 - And He shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of His kingdom there shall be no end.

34 - Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

35 - And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

36 - And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:When Adam and Eve fell from grace in the Garden of Eden (I've already posted The Bible verses earlier in this thread).... Every human born from then on was born a sinner. (Yes, Jesus was born like everybody else. We know his mother was a virgin. But He was not the biological son of Joseph. He was placed in Mary's womb by God.)

Luke ch. 1 (KJV)
27 - To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

28 - And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

29 - And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.

30 - And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

31 - And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.

32 - He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 - And He shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of His kingdom there shall be no end.

34 - Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

35 - And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

36 - And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Now here is the follow up to that post.....

Galatians ch. 5 (KJV)
17 - For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would

Ephesians ch. 2 (KJV)
3 - Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Romans ch. 7 (KJV)
25 - I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Human's are born as sinners. There is nothing we can do by ourselfs to change that. Jesus knew that way before He came to this world. He knew that we would need a sacrifice to save our selfs from sin.
This is The Christmas Story. NOTE: There is NO mention of Santa Claus.

Luke 2 (KJV)

1 - And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be taxed.

2 - (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.)

3 - And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city.

4 - And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of DavidSmile

5 - To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.

6 - And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.

7 - And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

8 - And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

9 - And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

10 - And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 - For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

12 - And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

13 - And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

14 - Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

15 - And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
Thank God, Jesus came in to this world the way he did. And thank God, Jesus knew what it would take to save mankind. And thank God, Jesus took our place... cause He knew that we couldn't do it.

These are the books and chapters detailing the death of Jesus from the KJV Bible.

Matthew ch.'s 26 & 27
Mark ch.'s 14 & 15
Luke ch's . 22, 23
John ch's. 18 & 19

Thank God that Jesus died. And thank God that precious blood was shed.

Hebrews ch. 9 (KJV)
22 - And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
1 Corinthians ch. 15 (KJV)
1 - Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 - By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 - For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 - And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

5 - And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

6 - After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

7 - After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

8 - And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

9 - For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

10 - But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

11 - Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

12 - Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?

13 - But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:

14 - And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

15 - Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.

16 - For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:

17 - And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

18 - Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.

19 - If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

20 - But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

21 - For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 - For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 - But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 - Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 - For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 - The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 - For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 - And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

29 - Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?

30 - And why stand we in jeopardy every hour?

31 - I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

32 - If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.

33 - Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

34 - Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

35 - But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?

36 - Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

37 - And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

38 - But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

39 - All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

40 - There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

41 - There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

42 - So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

43 - It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44 - It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

45 - And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

46 - Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

47 - The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

48 - As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 - And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50 - Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 - Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 - For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 - So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 - O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 - The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 - But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 - Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
If Jesus only came to this Earth born of a virgin... and if Jesus only died on calvary. We'd be of all men most miserable.

If Jesus didn't arise from the grave on that wonderful 3rd day and ascend up to Heaven.... We would have NO HOPE for eternal life.

Christianity would be like every other 'religion' and have a dead god.
There are some churches and congregations nowadays that aren't looking forward to Heaven.... they are hoping that they dodge hell.

And the sad part is.... some people actually believe that is the right. Not because they are trying to defy or rebel but because they've never been taught any different.

As The Bible tells us in 1 Peter Ch. 5 (KJV)
8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

That verse doesn't always mean violent and wicked acts and ways.

I'm not trying to bash anybody's church, that's between you and God. As a matter of fact, my church Hager Hill Freewill Baptist in Johnson County made the national news last May. It was the Sunday of Mothers Day 2012. Our pastor told our congregation or as the media called us a "flock" that he couldn't believe that President Obama supported gay marriage. He told us that we are taught that homosexuality is called an abomination in The Bible. And that's our stand. He never once said he hated the people who engage in the homosexuality lifestyle. But he couldn't believe how our Nation has accepted what God calls an abomination in His Word.

Non-Acceptance DOES NOT equal hate. If you don't like what The Bible says.... take it up with Jesus. It's His Word and the redeemed are supposed to live by it.
And this being a free nation, you can believe what you want. But just because you may not believe in something doesn't mean it's not true.