Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is up with John Wall?
Read a critical article on him in USA Today. Now to his credit, it is not his fault that the Wiz suck. But, he was expected to turn out MUCH better than he is.
^ What in God's name are you even talking about??? Compared to what?????

LOL, you are attempting to put the "stick to the bear", but as usual neery, you throw crap against a wall and hope for something to stick.

John Wall has done his job. His first three years in the league match him with what the two best Point Guards in the league. He averages more points than and assists than Rose, and was better in his first two years than Chris Paul. The injury to Wall kept him from doing as well as Paul did in his third year. And considering all three were drafted to lottery teams, Wall has matched what both players did with team success in their first three years.

As usual Neery, nice try, but you fail miserably again.....:betterthanexpected:
All I have seen out of him to date is a chest full of tats.
BTW dusty, I did listen to Mike and Mike yesterday morning on my way to work. They spent a whole half hour discussing Wall. Very, very critical of him.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:BTW dusty, I did listen to Mike and Mike yesterday morning on my way to work. They spent a whole half hour discussing Wall. Very, very critical of him.

Because he got some tats? Lol.

Wall has def done his part.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Because he got some tats? Lol.

Wall has def done his part.

Not according to the Washington Post.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/06/wizards-...columnist/
Team is terrible but he definitely hasn't reached the expectations people had of him. They questioned his character as well, just as Rondo's and Rose's has been questioned.
I figured Wall would be doing better myself.
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:All I have seen out of him to date is a chest full of tats.

So, he has done as much if not more than Chris Paul and Rose, then you tell me, what MORE should he have done that those guys didn't do???