Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doc Rivers to Clippers
After talks failed on Friday between the Clippers and Celtics, the Clippers started the talks again on Sunday and offered their 2015 unprotected 1st round draft pick for compensation to the Celtics. Doc has also agreed to a 3 year-$21 million dollar contract with the Clippers.

Chris Paul is a free agent but Doc knows he's gonna be coaching CP3

Their is also a remote possibility of KG joining Rivers out in LA.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--clippe...37296.html
Ugh, are the Celtics going to suck now?
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
CraftCreeker Wrote:Ugh, are the Celtics going to suck now?

LOL? you think doc was the reason the celtics was good? Is Eric the reason the heat are unstoppable?

Who would Phil Jackson be without, Jordan, Pippen, Kobe and Shaq? Its all about the players.
Celts want to rebuild.
KG and Pierce are done.
Its just the hard truth.
Rivers couldnt do anymore with that team.
Now the Celts will have a couple of first round picks and still have Rondo and a whole host of others that might still include Pierce and Garnett.

They had to make a move and i think Ainge made the right one.
^ I want to see Boston bring in Kevin McHale. I thing that would be a great move. He does a great job with players and I think Rondo would play well for him
^
I love Mchale.
From a coaching standpoint, i dont know if they could do any better with the available coaches.
Rumors are going to start flying. Im sure we'll hear the Phil Jackson will coach the Celts before its over with. That would be hilarious. Not sure Lady Buss would like that though Confusednicker:
I read somewhere that Houston would block McHale leaving.