Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Offseason
Post everything that happens in this offseason here in this thread.
- Cavs are in discussion to acquire Shawn Marion

- Clippers/Celts trade talks are off yet again

- Nerlens Noel has dropped from the 1st overall pick down to #5 (Phoenix Suns)...Alex Lin is #1

- Archie Goodwin is listed at 52nd going to the Minnesota Timberwolves...No other Kentucky player listed
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 3h
After talks failed again on Friday, Doc Rivers will no longer pursue the Clippers coaching job, league source tells Y!
Per Inside Hoops, both Greg Oden and Samuel Dalembert are interested in joining the Miami Heat

Carl Landry is leaning towards opting out of his contract with Golden State to pursue Free Agency
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine24m
Some draft scuttle: Rockets have been offered chance to shed contract of PF Thomas Robinson for first-round pick in next Thursday's draft

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine20m
ESPN reported in April that Rockets, widely seen as leaders in Dwight Howard chase, planned to shed Robinson so they can offer Dwight max

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine12m
I'm no @chadfordinsider, so hope I'm getting these names right. Players on Rockets' radar: Adetokunbo, Gobert, Karasev, Nogueira, Schroeder
Seen on Nations Elite facebook page that reports are coming out that Doc Rivers went after Rajon Rondo in a team meeting
What does "went after" mean?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:What does "went after" mean?

Doc does not like Rajon at all. So I'm assuming that when he "went after" Rajon that was probably meaning fight or confrontation
Bulls and Wizards are talking a Deng for 3 pick. If talks progress Emeka Okafor would have to opt in his contract for 13-14 season which he would then be sent to Chicago along with the 3 pick.

@chadfordinsider: Trade Talk: Aldridge for No. 1 pick? Jimmer on block? Nets getting another first-rounder?
Pistons sign Chauncey Billups to a 2 year contract.

As good as Dumars was on the court he is just the opposite in the front office. He lets Billups go when he was playing at the top of his game. He now resigns him after coming off an Achilles injury at age 37.