Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat 95 Spurs 88 (NBA Finals GM 7)
Heat back to back Champs......No surprise here
Love him or hate him Lebron is the best player in the league..No if's, and's or butt's about it
[Image: http://i.huffpost.com/gen/816962/thumbs/...-570.jpg?6]
He has two rings, true, but also still has a losing record in the finals for his career, at 10-12. He is great, best player in the league, but he is not and will never be Jordan's equal, as bad as the NBA wants him to be. Not trying to tick anyone off, just so tired of all this talk and comparison with Jordan, because it is not even close.
Strikeout King Wrote:Love him or hate him Lebron is the best player in the league..No if's, and's or butt's about it

True dat
Was a great game to watch, there was alot of times I felt like the spurs fell short. I've never seen Duncan miss so many close shots in my life.

Lebron put on a showcase and wade came to play too. Congrats Heat, I figure this will be the last one for a while though.
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
CraftCreeker Wrote:Was a great game to watch, there was alot of times I felt like the spurs fell short. I've never seen Duncan miss so many close shots in my life.

Lebron put on a showcase and wade came to play too. Congrats Heat, I figure this will be the last one for a while though.

The Heat will have a shot EVERY year to win it.
They will get little resistance from the East.
zaga_fan Wrote:The Heat will have a shot EVERY year to win it.
Yea your probably right lol.
If they can stay healthy they have a shot every year.
All critical judment of the king last night was completely silenced. We truly are witnessing a great player grow into a legend as we speak. Can't get it done, can't shoot, and isn't clutch...BULLSHIT!!! CONGRATS to the king and the Miami Heat.
BOOM.

Nailed it.

All hail the king.

The smart ones have called it all along.
HEAT in 7!!!

Thats already two championships and one runner up in three years at Miami.
Get over it. He WILL surpass Jordan as the greatest ever. Mark it down.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:BOOM.

Nailed it.

All hail the king.

The smart ones have called it all along.
HEAT in 7!!!

Thats already two championships and one runner up in three years at Miami.
Get over it. He WILL surpass Jordan as the greatest ever. Mark it down.

Please. James will NEVER be or pass Jordan. I don't care what anyone says. He's got 2 rings, so what? Last time I checked Jordan has 6. Like everyone else says (besides Heat fans) he has a long ways to go to be Jordan...Already been in the leage 9 years....The one thing that James does have on Jordan is that he got his first title earlier. I'm not saying Jordan is the greatest because I don't think he is, you have Wilt, Kareem, Larry Bird several others who I think as good as or is better than Jordan. And again I'm not taking nothing away from James, he's the best in the league and will be one of the greatest to ever play the game but I don't think he will ever be or surpass Jordan. If that day comes that James does get his 7th title, more MVP's and so on, then and that will be the only time that I will ever say that LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan.

[Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/h...9995_n.jpg]
Strikeout King Wrote:Please. James will NEVER be or pass Jordan. I don't care what anyone says. He's got 2 rings, so what? Last time I checked Jordan has 6. Like everyone else says (besides Heat fans) he has a long ways to go to be Jordan...Already been in the leage 9 years....The one thing that James does have on Jordan is that he got his first title earlier. I'm not saying Jordan is the greatest because I don't think he is, you have Wilt, Kareem, Larry Bird several others who I think as good as or is better than Jordan. And again I'm not taking nothing away from James, he's the best in the league and will be one of the greatest to ever play the game but I don't think he will ever be or surpass Jordan. If that day comes that James does get his 7th title, more MVP's and so on, then and that will be the only time that I will ever say that LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan.

[Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/h...9995_n.jpg]

So please tell me, when James wins his 6th, 7th, or even 8th title, holds the record for most points all time and possibly rebounds, will your tne change?

Or no matter what, will Jordan be the best ever?
Im so sick of conspiracies against current players in all sports that they cannot ever pass the "almighty" greatest ever.

In almost every sport, many people cling to one name, when those names have been passed up time and time again.

Sorry little friend, but Lebron James, who i dont even care for much by the way, will surpass Jordan in every statistic and category.

Lets be done with this nonsense.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:So please tell me, when James wins his 6th, 7th, or even 8th title, holds the record for most points all time and possibly rebounds, will your tne change?

Or no matter what, will Jordan be the best ever?
Im so sick of conspiracies against current players in all sports that they cannot ever pass the "almighty" greatest ever.

In almost every sport, many people cling to one name, when those names have been passed up time and time again.

Sorry little friend, but Lebron James, who i dont even care for much by the way, will surpass Jordan in every statistic and category.

Lets be done with this nonsense.

You must have not read what I said, If the day comes that James does pass Jordan in Titles, MVP's, etc. etc. that will be the only time I will say James is better than Jordan.

I am a Jordan fan but I do believe that they are better players then him, Kareem, Wilt among others that are better than Jordan.

Conspiracy's? The only conspiracy their is, everyone trying to say James is Jordan and that's not so, not yet anyhow, and like I said, when that day comes, then and then only will I say James is better than Jordan but until then Jordan is better.

And if you really wanna get technical, what about that former player that said if James was in the league during the 90's or whenever it was that he would be just an average player?

I do not like the Heat at all but I did say that I would be surprised if they didn't repeat this year they are too talented not to have repeated.

Oh and btw, you all should pay attention to the comments on Sports Center, ESPN's facebook, some people was leaving comments about James not being the best in the league that Durant and some others where....I didn't leave a reply because I knew who the best in the league was/is and right now it's LBJ, no if's, and's or but's about it
So I take it Strikeout King and Runitupthegut have completely jumped on the Heat bandwagon. Congrats.
As much as I hated seeing Lebron get #2, its much better than Duncan getting #5, so I'll take it.
No, Lebron don't surpass Jordan. He may surpass Kobe, but MJ was a perfect 6-0 in NBA Finals, winning six straight years that he played. Lebron is only 2-2. Kobe is 5-2.
Lebron will break the scoring record baring injury, then Durant shatters it.
Lebron will be top 15 in boards but thats about it.
Lebron was clutch, awesome, amazing, and I'm glad he won. Any year the Spurs don't win is a good year.
^ No. I hate the Heat. Always have (before James went to South Beach) and always will
zaga_fan Wrote:The Heat will have a shot EVERY year to win it.
I'm a huge Lebron fan but i have to disagree with them having little resistance, the Bulls will have Rose back and the Pacers are real young and will only get better, i also see the Knicks trying to make a move or two
and for the people that say Lebron will never be close to MJ
Aslan Wrote:So I take it Strikeout King and Runitupthegut have completely jumped on the Heat bandwagon. Congrats.
As much as I hated seeing Lebron get #2, its much better than Duncan getting #5, so I'll take it.
No, Lebron don't surpass Jordan. He may surpass Kobe, but MJ was a perfect 6-0 in NBA Finals, winning six straight years that he played. Lebron is only 2-2. Kobe is 5-2.
Lebron will break the scoring record baring injury, then Durant shatters it.
Lebron will be top 15 in boards but thats about it.
Lebron was clutch, awesome, amazing, and I'm glad he won. Any year the Spurs don't win is a good year.

Your sheer hope that Kobe will ultimately be the best ever has failed.
Hes old, washed up, and done.

I just dont understand how anyone could disagree that LBJ will be the best ever. As ive said before, forget the Cav years. Michael Jordan himself couldnt have made that team do as much as LBJ did. Hes went to three straight finals, with two championships in a row, and your POSITIVE that he will never pass Jordan up in rings? Your crazy. Any sane person would atleast admit he has a good chance.
And he will DEFINITELY pass up Jordan in all other stats, thats just common sense and plain ole math.

And im not on any heat bandwagon. Its just so blaringly obvious that James will go down as the best ever once his times done, and only half wit jordan junkies will still claim his fame. Since when was there a rule made that no modern day player couldnt be the best ever?
Personally i think the NBA is boring and dont root for any team. So its hard to call me a bandwagon fan when in all reality i dont even have a favorite team.
Just now getting a chance to put my 2 cents worth in on this.
First off, Congrats to the MIAMI HEAT! King James really proved he is the best in the buisness. He isnt clutch? He proved that he is! He cant take over a game like MJ or Kobe? He proved he could do that! How anybody can say he isnt the best in the league today is just a hater. Plain and simple. How anybody can say he doesnt have a shot at passing up MJ is just blind! MJ was great. He was def the best of his time. I think the players of todays time have improved alot as a whole. MJ had 2 all time top 50 players on his team to help make him look good. How anybody seems to think Lebron could win in Cleveland is ignorant. Mo williams and Anderson Varejao cant help anybody win a ring. MJ himself couldnt make cleveland into the team Lebron did. Sure the cavs had the best record in the NBA. That was obviously thanks to LBJ. Look at them now. Although he led the cavs to the best record in the NBA several years was impressive but nobody can lead a team full of bench warmers to NBA Champions. In a 7 game series it take a "team" to win a ring. I do believe Lebron will have 6+ rings when his time is done. Does that make him a better player than Jordan? No, it doesnt. Not in my book anyway. Rings and championships means you had a great team. LBJ has 2 rings, Derek Fisher has 5. Is Fisher better than LBJ? I rest my case on that. LBJ will go down as the best ever. His rings, MVP's, Points, Assist, rebounds, defense. He is by far the most complete player we have ever witnessed. Just stop hating and watch the legend grow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
^ You just might be the most intelligent poster on this site....:worthy:
It's like everyone has forgot about game 6? You do realize that LBJ and the heat.... ALMOST LOST. I don't know if LBJ can win 6 rings, I think he has maybe another one in him but that's it.
What's with all the rumors going around that the Heat might be shipping Bosh this offseason?
Strikeout King Wrote:What's with all the rumors going around that the Heat might be shipping Bosh this offseason?

There have been rumors since the beginning of the season that the Heat may need to part ways with Bosh. He's making $19M this coming season. No way they can afford to keep all three, so, this is nothing new.
CraftCreeker Wrote:It's like everyone has forgot about game 6? You do realize that LBJ and the heat.... ALMOST LOST. I don't know if LBJ can win 6 rings, I think he has maybe another one in him but that's it.

I almost won the Power Ball, but I didn't.... Winners WIN, Losers LOSE!

LBJ is a Basketball GOD! So, if he decrees that he wants 15 championships, then it shall be done.....