Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat 103 Spurs 100 (NBA Finals GM 6)
Final. Series tied 3-3
Bosh and the blocks. Lebron choked on that 3 attempt, way to go rest of the Heat.
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
Rigged
The King dominates the World again, "All Hail the Great One "

Lebron with one of the greatest performances in Finals History and a ring fitting on Fridat to the Greatest in the WORLD!!!!!!!!
CraftCreeker Wrote:Bosh and the blocks. Lebron choked on that 3 attempt, way to go rest of the Heat.

Its called a miss. if you would ever play would realize you don't make them all. Clutch 4th clutch three to bring within 2. Witness greatness as it hit the spurs right in the face tonight. The king done anything but choke.
Didnt he have like 2 straight turnovers? Within the final 2 minutes? And ray allen saved his ass?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Didnt he have like 2 straight turnovers? Within the final 2 minutes? And ray allen saved his ass?
I do believe so. :Thumbs:
KHSAA12 Wrote:Its called a miss. if you would ever play would realize you don't make them all. Clutch 4th clutch three to bring within 2. Witness greatness as it hit the spurs right in the face tonight. The king done anything but choke.
:biglmao:

OOoooook.
LeBron brought em back and you have to give him credit...

but IMO what lost this game was the decision to leave Duncan and Parker out of the game at the start of the 4th.

I think you can give one of them a breather in that situation, but not both.
Heat made a run while they were on the bench and by the time they were both back in the game it was a 2-possession game.
zaga_fan Wrote:LeBron brought em back and you have to give him credit...

but IMO what lost this game was the decision to leave Duncan and Parker out of the game at the start of the 4th.

I think you can give one of them a breather in that situation, but not both.
Heat made a run while they were on the bench and by the time they were both back in the game it was a 2-possession game.
I give Lebron credit for bringing em back he done very well the 4th qtr.

The Vet saved the day though his clutch 3 was amazing, one of the best I've ever seen.
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr6XsZVb-ZE"][/YOUTUBE]
CraftCreeker Wrote:I give Lebron credit for bringing em back he done very well the 4th qtr.

The Vet saved the day though his clutch 3 was amazing, one of the best I've ever seen.
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr6XsZVb-ZE"][/YOUTUBE]

Then you understand without that 4th qtr performance by lbj ray isnt even in a situation to hit the game tying three. King James and Jesus Shuttlesworth saved the day last night. No if, ands, or buts about it.
Along with some spectacular plays by Chris Bosh.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Along with some spectacular plays by Chris Bosh.

ALong with spectacular no calls [YOUTUBE="Manu No Call Heat, Refs Rigged Finals."]XV46L5g3A08[/YOUTUBE]

Not to mention bosh fouling green at the end,
Those aren't fouls. Grow a pair and make a play. Wade and James both went to the rack and took way more contact then that earlier in the game and got nothing. Love those flying arms by Ginobili by the way.
I thought it was hilarious that during the 4th quarter all you saw on facebook was...

"If the Heat lose it isn't LeBron's fault"

Was the Heat nation just ready to throw in the towel and make excuses for the king before the game was over? It's like they expected to lose and wanted to make sure the rest of the world knew that LBJ played well in the fourth, even though he spent the first three quarters getting shut down by an overweight Boris Diaw.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:ALong with spectacular no calls [YOUTUBE="Manu No Call Heat, Refs Rigged Finals."]XV46L5g3A08[/YOUTUBE]

Not to mention bosh fouling green at the end,

I agree, the reffing was horrible, they did everything in their power to give this game to the Spurs! The 3-Point shot review that they did was a referee timeout. Substitutions cannot take place during a referee timeout, only a dead-ball stoppage (these are not the same). Yet, the refs allowed Duncan to check back into the game! Complete conspiracy against the Heat!
The King has risen, and he dominated the game in the Fourth Quarter, just like the greatest do! All Hail the King......
Ive said it all along!

Heat in 7!