Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacers 91- Heat 77 (East Finals Game 6)
Series tied 3-3

Game 7 @ Miami. Monday Night!!!
Interesting.
Honest question.
When did the mid-air charge come into affect without an off arm push off?
Not bitching, just an honest question.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Honest question.
When did the mid-air charge come into affect without an off arm push off?
Not bitching, just an honest question.

Its the knee straight forward. And Hibbert Goes vertical. Not his fault they run directly into it.
To you Lebron Worshipers... I can't help to say something.

[Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/4...517872.jpg]
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
Would LOVE to see the Pacer's win game 7, but cannot imagine that being allowed to happen, you know the NBA would want Miami and San Antonio badly. Would like to be wrong on this one, but don't see it happening.
RIUTG called it all along . Heat in game 7.
Ive said it all along.
HEAT in 7.

I knew the Pacers wouldnt lose in Indy.
They'll get beat by 20+ in Miami though.

Heat in 7!!!!! Said it since January....

Then they'll sweep the long laid off Spurs.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Its the knee straight forward. And Hibbert Goes vertical. Not his fault they run directly into it.

No. the knee was straightened after lebron hit the peek never went directly into hibbert like the battier knee. Lebron got smacked in the face also. That had to be a mid-air charge simple as that. No knee, no elbows. and an lbj smack to the face. Not bitching at all i said to my brother and cousins thats a no call. The play before lbj hit young the same way and nothing was called and young WENT FLYING. Just another way i dont see how the refs favor james. Especially in such a critical position. Just a bad call imo. But better ratings for the nba Heat vs. Pacers game 7. But even if Hibbert does go vertical doesn't lebron have the right to go at the rim? When i played just 4 years ago when you go up on defense your committed even if straight up. That's why your taught to take charges and not to jump at ball fakes. First Mid-air charge in league history.
KHSAA12 Wrote:No. the knee was straightened after lebron hit the peek never went directly into hibbert like the battier knee. Lebron got smacked in the face also. That had to be a mid-air charge simple as that. No knee, no elbows. and an lbj smack to the face. Not bitching at all i said to my brother and cousins thats a no call. The play before lbj hit young the same way and nothing was called and young WENT FLYING. Just another way i dont see how the refs favor james. Especially in such a critical position. Just a bad call imo. But better ratings for the nba Heat vs. Pacers game 7. But even if Hibbert does go vertical doesn't lebron have the right to go at the rim? When i played just 4 years ago when you go up on defense your committed even if straight up. That's why your taught to take charges and not to jump at ball fakes. First Mid-air charge in league history.

For someone not bitching about the refs you have done it in every heat loss.
Ive never said the refs determine any outcome of this series.. Its obvious their for the home team in each game. Ask me what hurts the heat in this series and ill put it on bosh and wade everytime. And i plainly said that's a no call.And a obvious one at that. Not to mention the two heat technicals along with it. Lebron runs down the court gets a tech, hansbrough does same thing and nothing. Refs are inconsistent in this series at best. Like I said first mid-air charge in league history.
Heat in 6
Ballers Wrote:Heat in 5 lol

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
I truly believe thats how it will end up now.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Im saying Heat easily in 5 after watching tonight.
Your Pacers got embarrassed.

Game two was a fluke.
Indiana wont win another game!

Heat were rusty because of setting so long. Its what happens when you kill everybody.
Theyve already figured out the poor Pacers.

Heat in 5!!!!

Patch Wrote:I think the Pacers will be able to win one, but this took too much out of them, having a great shot at winning on the road and losing like they did. Pencil the Heat in the finals.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Heat in 5

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Lebron FTW.
Heat in 6 easily.

Pacers are done.

Ballers Wrote:I think the heat will take em down in Indy this weekend. Lebrun also shot 50 percent from the field.

:notbad:
Im gonna say Heat in 6 1/2.
Pacers forfeit after the half and watching King James drop 70 on them.
I watch this Heat team thinking the Cavs with LeBron were better. They were more balanced and were deeper off the bench.
What happened to my picture!
[Image: http://imageshack.us/a/img40/8052/longface.jpg]

To Lebron Lovers everywhere!
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
Have your laughs while you can. It'll be a different story tonight.