Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Amber Alert!!!!
Kentucky State Police issued an Amber Alert Thursday for two children reportedly taken from their elementary school Thursday afternoon. Police say 8 year old Stasha Cross and 7 year old Troy Cross were taken by their mother and two men around 2:45pm Thursday from Monticello Elementary School in Wayne County. Police say the children are believed to be in imminent danger.

Stasha Cross is eight years old. She's a white female with sandy brown hair and green eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink top, tan pants and a light blue coat.

Troy Cross is a seven year old white male. He has dark brown hair and green eyes. Troy was last seen wearing a red shirt with black emblem in the center front, blue jeans and a light blue coat with light blue stripes.

Police say the children may be with Bonnie Faith, their non custodial parent, and two other white males. Bonnie Faith is a 25 year old white female. She is described as slender with straight brown hair. One of the men reportedly had a goatee but police had no other description.

Police say the adults may be in a white 2003 Ford Focus with Georgia license plates 194-ZSL.

Anyone with information can call 911 or 1-877-AMBER17.
Kids have been located in Georgia. No details at this time.
School can be a dangerous place.
Especially now days.
This was actually a false amber alert. The man is now in custody.

http://wymtnews.com/Global/story.asp?S=2947012
I saw something about this last night but didn't make it out BCF4L did she actually have custody of the kids or something.
Yes. It was the guys ex-wife and he told cops and reporters that he had custody of the kids. So it was completely legal what the lady did by coming to the school and picking up her kid and taking it to GA.
That's what I thought but wasn't for sure. Thanks for the additional info.
I seen that on the news today or maybe yesterday
Yea and the guy was arrested. It may say that in the link. I didnt open it.
It does. LOL. That's what it was about stupid. :wink: JK
Such hatred. Bad Boy Bad Boy.