Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacers 97 - Heat 93 (Game 2)
Pacers win Game 2 to even the series at 1-1 going to Indiana where they're undefeated.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Oh, if only they could have took that first game too. I would LOVE for the Pacers to win this series, but I don't believe that Stern will allow that to happen.
Heat in 5 lol
All jokes aside... The heat played terrible. One of the worst showings by the heat this year. I will credit the pacers.. They have played great defense and have hit the boards. I do think heat will take the series but pacers are most definitely ready for the challenge. As far as the western conference goes.. Spurs are coming out and they are still playing great. Duncan Parker and ginobli are playing like they did a few years back. The spurs are healthy and they could mean trouble for the east.
D-Wade has been a no-show for the whole playoffs... Y does he get a pass?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Heat will win another championship. Too much talent not to win it all. To think the commissioner is rigging the NBA, now that's funny!
^ Thus far, it's a repeat of 2012 playoffs.

Gm 1 - Heat
Gm 2 - Pacers

Let's see if it goes that way the rest of the series
Gm 3 - Pacers
Gm 4 - Heat
Gm 5 - Heat
Gm 6 - Heat
^
I truly believe thats how it will end up now.
You truly believed it was going to be a sweep. Lets see what your sources say.
^
Im saying Heat easily in 5 after watching tonight.
Your Pacers got embarrassed.

Game two was a fluke.
Indiana wont win another game!

Heat were rusty because of setting so long. Its what happens when you kill everybody.
Theyve already figured out the poor Pacers.

Heat in 5!!!!
I sat down and watched this game for a few minutes. Can't remember who was guarding LeBron, but he played good physical defense, and of course was called for a foul. Lebron then proceeded to complain to the official about the defense and the defender got T'd up. Absolutely unbelievable. The foul was borderline, the T was a joke. Funny thing is, Lebron committed two offensive fouls on the possession: pushed off and hooked the defender. How is it possible to guard the best player in the world when you're not allowed to play good defense? I mean really, lol.