Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do you think Jenkins will do this year?
With that schedule...I see them winning 4 games max...and that is assuming that they beat the teams that I know nothing about.
i see them being 6-4.. losing to cumberland, paintsville, hazard,and pikeville..
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:i see them being 6-4.. losing to cumberland, paintsville, hazard,and pikeville..

:thumpsup: I Agree....But They Wont Beat Knott Co either!!!! imo
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:i see them being 6-4.. losing to cumberland, paintsville, hazard,and pikeville..
I see the same thing happening and maybe falling to South Floyd so either 5-5 or 6-4 is my guess:Thumbs:
MVP2 Wrote::thumpsup: I Agree....But They Wont Beat Knott Co either!!!! imo
Why won't they beat Knott County? last year was a good game
MVP2 Wrote::thumpsup: I Agree....But They Wont Beat Knott Co either!!!! imo

I dont understand either why wouldnt the beat Kcc??
It's an opinion....not fact there guys
Beef Wrote:It's an opinion....not fact there guys
:redboxer:

dude i was just wonting to see why they would get beat...
Hate to say it boys, but it looks like another long season for the cavaliers. Losing players in the backfield such as Johnson will hurt their running game leaving their backfield very INEXPERIENCED. The loss of key recievers such as Adams and White will hurt what passing game they had. And losing some big men up front such as Bryant and Fleming will desperatley hurt all aspects of the game. Defense was weak last year but probably WEAKER this year. Looks to melike Jenkins has lost quite a bit. Good luck to cavaliers this season though!:Thumbs:
i think that jenkins will have a good year, they have been down for a few years now but the coaching staff hasnt gave up on the kids and they have worked hard durring the offseason, so look for them to pull off a few upsets early in the year
Boomer86 Wrote:Hate to say it boys, but it looks like another long season for the cavaliers. Losing players in the backfield such as Johnson will hurt their running game leaving their backfield very INEXPERIENCED. The loss of key recievers such as Adams and White will hurt what passing game they had. And losing some big men up front such as Bryant and Fleming will desperatley hurt all aspects of the game. Defense was weak last year but probably WEAKER this year. Looks to melike Jenkins has lost quite a bit. Good luck to cavaliers this season though!:Thumbs:

Well Jenkins backfeild is lookin better the ever this year.. and they are EXPERIENCED... and they did lose 2 good Wide outs. but they can make up for it..and didnt lose much on the line.. jus size.. but last night at the Magoffin Scrimmage the cavs looed REALLY good.. Good Lucks Cavaliers
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Well Jenkins backfeild is lookin better the ever this year.. and they are EXPERIENCED... and they did lose 2 good Wide outs. but they can make up for it..and didnt lose much on the line.. jus size.. but last night at the Magoffin Scrimmage the cavs looed REALLY good.. Good Lucks Cavaliers

didnt loose much on the line last year fleming and bryant was the line.
jenkins does have some good linemen this year there all young though the oldest starting linemen this year is a junior and there is only 1 then you got 4 sophmores give them another year or to and could be the best line in years at jenkins but there just young there strong for there age but when you have sophmores playing against seniors then its not gonna be good. they will do good this year they will have some breackdowns do to there inexperiance and strenght but over all they will be ok and you have a great line coach in Hall.
i see the cavs going 4-6 good luck guys :Thumbs:
yeah jenkins does have a young line.. but they know what ther doing.. they have good line coach.. and they have wokrd hard in the weight room, and in the off season.. and Jenkins line done well aginst magoffin lastnight.. could have opened holes better. but all around they dont good..
This is funny! All thats in this thread is a bunch of Jenkins kids hyping them up. they were picked to have a big year last year it didnt happen i look for the same result this year also 2-8 maybe.
The Postman Wrote:This is funny! All thats in this thread is a bunch of Jenkins kids hyping them up. they were picked to have a big year last year it didnt happen i look for the same result this year also 2-8 maybe.

To bad your also a kid who went to jenkins..
Yea I did but I never hyped myself up to be some football god like some kids on this years team is doin. I think you guys could have a good year but all the hype your puttin on isnt going to show on the scoreboard its going out there and provin it. Excuses dont work either. Thats all its been about up there. I may not of been a stud on that team but i played my heart out. Never made excuses. I never said coach i missed that block becuse i couldnt control my speed or coach im hurt. Football is aobut playing threw the pain,playing threw the excuses dont make excuses just play and give it your all amd stop hyping yourself's up if you cant prove nothing about someone by typing about how good you or how fast you are. Go out on the field and show it!
walter payton Wrote:didnt loose much on the line last year fleming and bryant was the line.
jenkins does have some good linemen this year there all young though the oldest starting linemen this year is a junior and there is only 1 then you got 4 sophmores give them another year or to and could be the best line in years at jenkins but there just young there strong for there age but when you have sophmores playing against seniors then its not gonna be good. they will do good this year they will have some breackdowns do to there inexperiance and strenght but over all they will be ok and you have a great line coach in Hall.
i see the cavs going 4-6 good luck guys :Thumbs:
I think that its a good opinion you have, we arent great but we are going to try our hardest
The Postman Wrote:Yea I did but I never hyped myself up to be some football god like some kids on this years team is doin. I think you guys could have a good year but all the hype your puttin on isnt going to show on the scoreboard its going out there and provin it. Excuses dont work either. Thats all its been about up there. I may not of been a stud on that team but i played my heart out. Never made excuses. I never said coach i missed that block becuse i couldnt control my speed or coach im hurt. Football is aobut playing threw the pain,playing threw the excuses dont make excuses just play and give it your all amd stop hyping yourself's up if you cant prove nothing about someone by typing about how good you or how fast you are. Go out on the field and show it!

whens there hype people get into it more.. all i have to say is Everyone for jenkins is trying hard and I DO WHAT I WANT!!!
jenkins should win 5 games this year
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:I think Jenkins should do well.. win some games.. phelps, everington, south floyd, allen central, and besty lane.. they could have there best year this year..
I dont think they will have thier best year this year, if im not mistaken dont they have a state title as a school?
LUMBERJACK'06 Wrote:I dont think they will have thier best year this year, if im not mistaken dont they have a state title as a school?

I think Jenkins should and could go well.. i would love to see it..
and yes they do havea state title, but its from way back..
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:whens there hype people get into it more.. all i have to say is Everyone for jenkins is trying hard and I DO WHAT I WANT!!!

You do what you want? Please explain...
The state title is from 51. Please do what u want.
:dontthink Lmao... Okay we will see if they will beat Phelps.Rolleyes :thumpsup:
i think jenkins could do good this year but i think that every year. all this hype is getting a little old. season starts friday i hope the take the hype to the field and proves something!
RussellJohnson20 Wrote::dontthink Lmao... Okay we will see if they will beat Phelps.Rolleyes :thumpsup:
Last year they lost 18-6 or 8 dont remember and Jenkins made some simple mistakes that help phelps alot, LMAO?, yeah we'll see
Jenkins wins 5 or 6 games this year.
They are alot better than last year, alot of last years role players have stepped up includin richardson, belcher, fleming's little brother, and branham.
5 or 6 wins would not surprise me one bit. Theyre good on paper, well juss see how the season goes.
player_5622 Wrote:Last year they lost 18-6 or 8 dont remember and Jenkins made some simple mistakes that help phelps alot, LMAO?, yeah we'll see

That was last year.... this is this year!! LOL.... and your right... we'll see!!!
phs1986 Wrote:That was last year.... this is this year!! LOL.... and your right... we'll see!!!
haha the way ppl r talkin this year phelps have got some transfers from Trinty or St.X lol