Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obama adds more fuel 2 his fire
vector Wrote:tict tot tict tot tict tot tict tot :biglmao:

...and BOOM goes the dynamite!
TheRealVille Wrote:I said once that it came from a google page of images.
I know what you said. What I said, is where is your link? I also asked you to identify the nationality of the honor guard holding the umbrella for President George H. W. Bush. I don't recognize those uniforms, but by posting the photo, you are implying that those are American Marines. Are they or are they not American Marines?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:...and BOOM goes the dynamite!

spin baby spin :Clap:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I know what you said. What I said, is where is your link? I also asked you to identify the nationality of the honor guard holding the umbrella for President George H. W. Bush. I don't recognize those uniforms, but by posting the photo, you are implying that those are American Marines. Are they or are they not American Marines?

and more spin :biglmao:
vector Wrote:spin baby spin :Clap:
Do you ever tire of playing the dopey sidekick role?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I know what you said. What I said, is where is your link? I also asked you to identify the nationality of the honor guard holding the umbrella for President George H. W. Bush. I don't recognize those uniforms, but by posting the photo, you are implying that those are American Marines. Are they or are they not American Marines?

http://www.google.com/search?q=president...70&bih=893

I wasn't implying anything, just posting pictures of people holding umbrellas for Presidents. You will also notice in post #7 that I said I didn't have a picture of a marine holding an umbrella for a President, right?

[Image: http://ww2.politicususa.com/wp-content/u...85x382.jpg]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Do you ever tire of playing the dopey sidekick role?

just admit you was wrong you spoke before you think
TheRealVille Wrote:http://www.google.com/search?q=president...70&bih=893

I wasn't implying anything, just posting pictures of people holding umbrellas for Presidents. You will also notice in post #7 that I said I didn't have a picture of a marine holding an umbrella for a President, right?

[Image: http://ww2.politicususa.com/wp-content/u...85x382.jpg]
:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:

You are an extremely clumsy liar. You can call it whatever you want. In post #18 you said that the guy holding the umbrella for Reaga was not a Marine. Your post #19 has a photo of what appears to be a member of a Maltese honor guard holding an umbrella - in Malta - for President George H. W. Bush. Then, in post #25, you said "Looks like military holding George Herbert Walker's umbrella," a reference to the photo in #19.

Like I said, you are a very bad liar, especially considering how much practice you get.
Maybe Hoot could check with military people here and ask them if the President was allowed to ask these Marines to hold those umbrellas, according to "chain of command training".
Hoot Gibson Wrote::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:

You are an extremely clumsy liar. You can call it whatever you want. In post #18 you said that the guy holding the umbrella for Reaga was not a Marine. Your post #19 has a photo of what appears to be a member of a Maltese honor guard holding an umbrella - in Malta - for President George H. W. Bush. Then, in post #25, you said "Looks like military holding George Herbert Walker's umbrella," a reference to the photo in #19.

Like I said, you are a very bad liar, especially considering how much practice you get.
Liar or mistaken? Did they look like military?
TheRealVille Wrote:Maybe Hoot could check with military people here and ask them if the President was allowed to ask these Marines to hold those umbrellas, according to "chain of command training".
Maybe Hoot should stop trying to debate a liar because it is impossible to engage in an honest debate with a proven liar.

I gave you every opportunity to correct your mistake, if it was one, and you decided to continue the charade and hope that I would not catch your latest attempt at deception. I recall reading a thread earlier this weak where you called another poster a liar in post after post. You have some nerve.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Maybe Hoot should stop trying to debate a liar because it is impossible to engage in an honest debate with a proven liar.

I gave you every opportunity to correct your mistake, if it was one, and you decided to continue the charade and hope that I would not catch your latest attempt at deception. I recall reading a thread earlier this weak where you called another poster a liar in post after post. You have some nerve.
Like I said, liar, or mistaken? I don't have a clue on military dress uniforms. Did they look military?
WideMiddle03 Wrote:.
I knew Hoot and TRT's lap dog would get here soon.

[YOUTUBE="wm03"]ov-1S8Xxd94[/YOUTUBE]
TheRealVille Wrote:Liar or mistaken? Did they look like military?
I gave you ample opportunity to correct your "mistake." You declined and instead tried to explain it away by mischaracterizing one of your own previous posts. If it was a mistake, then you engaged in an attempted cover-up of that mistake, but I think you knew what you were doing when you referred to the man in uniform as "military," without specifying his nationality or branch of service. Such deception comes way too easy for liberals. It is far better to just admit mistakes and try to do better in the future.

As for mistakes, I do not recall you giving TRT any such benefit of the doubt. I always give you a chance to correct your erroneous posts and you always take the line and run with it until I reel you in with the truth.
TheRealVille Wrote:Like I said, liar, or mistaken? I don't have a clue on military dress uniforms. Did they look military?
You posted the photo. Don't ask me to authenticate it or explain it to you.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I gave you ample opportunity to correct your "mistake." You declined and instead tried to explain it away by mischaracterizing one of your own previous posts. If it was a mistake, then you engaged in an attempted cover-up of that mistake, but I think you knew what you were doing when you referred to the man in uniform as "military," without specifying his nationality or branch of service. Such deception comes way too easy for liberals. It is far better to just admit mistakes and try to do better in the future.

As for mistakes, I do not recall you giving TRT any such benefit of the doubt. I always give you a chance to correct your erroneous posts and you always take the line and run with it until I reel you in with the truth.
I corrected my mistake as soon as I realized it might not be American military, which was when you alluded to it. And no cover up what so ever.

Bold: Absolutely didn't know. I said it looked military, and that's the extent of what I knew. I told you it came from a page of images, and posted the link to that page.
TheRealVille Wrote:I knew Hoot and TRT's lap dog would get here soon.

[YOUTUBE="wm03"]ov-1S8Xxd94[/YOUTUBE]

nice video of wildcat
he's sucking up 2 u just like he did seger about a month ago for different reasons :biglmao:

hoot and trt, or better yet, ne one with 1/4 of a brain, would slaughter you in a debate with or without me
they dont need my help
u need vector and wildcat and 4 real to wave their little "likie" buttons

the fact is u lied and r trying 2 get out of it (again) :biglmao:
Quote:I gave you ample opportunity to correct your "mistake." You declined and instead tried to explain it away by mischaracterizing one of your own previous posts. If it was a mistake, then you engaged in an attempted cover-up of that mistake, but I think you knew what you were doing when you referred to the man in uniform as "military," without specifying his nationality or branch of service. Such deception comes way too easy for liberals. It is far better to just admit mistakes and try to do better in the future.

^ Is everything a cover up to you republicans? Confusednicker:
WideMiddle03 Wrote:nice video of wildcat
he's sucking up 2 u just like he did seger about a month ago for different reasons :biglmao:

hoot and trt, or better yet, ne one with 1/4 of a brain, would slaughter you in a debate with or without me
they dont need my help
u need vector and wildcat and 4 real to wave their little "likie" buttons

the fact is u lied and r trying 2 get out of it (again) :biglmao:
It's a good thing they don't need you, Chester.
TheRealVille Wrote:It's a good thing they don't need you, Chester.

[Image: http://rlv.zcache.com/hooked_on_phonics_...sk_400.jpg]

it can work 4 u 2
didnt read my post
I read it. You said they could slaughter me in a debate, they didn't need your help. I said it's a good thing they didn't need your help. They would be coming to a dry hole if they needed your help.
TheRealVille Wrote:^ Is everything a cover up to you republicans? Confusednicker:
I encourage everybody to read the exchange and decide for themselves. Your claim that you admitted that you were mistaken is absolutely, knee-slapping hilarious!

Thanks for the laughs, RV. Now, I have some work to do at home. I am sure that Wide will continue to do a great job of pointing our your "mistakes" in my absence. Confusednicker:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I encourage everybody to read the exchange and decide for themselves. Your claim that you admitted that you were mistaken is absolutely, knee-slapping hilarious!

Thanks for the laughs, RV. Now, I have some work to do at home. I am sure that Wide will continue to do a great job of pointing our your "mistakes" in my absence. Confusednicker:
I asked you if I might have been mistaken. If that isn't a recognition of I might have been wrong, I wouldn't know what is.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I gave you ample opportunity to correct your "mistake." You declined and instead tried to explain it away by mischaracterizing one of your own previous posts. If it was a mistake, then you engaged in an attempted cover-up of that mistake, but I think you knew what you were doing when you referred to the man in uniform as "military," without specifying his nationality or branch of service. Such deception comes way too easy for liberals. It is far better to just admit mistakes and try to do better in the future.

To this day, TRT hasn't admitted being wrong on that. I don't recall you correcting him, either. That's the difference in lying and being mistaken. He tried to spin it when confronted with the truth, and still doesn't admit he was wrong. When I posted the picture, I didn't have a clue whether it was American military, or not. I only said it looks military, and that's as far as I took it. I freely admitted I didn't have a clue whether that was American military, or not, when you asked if it was American military, and then said I lied. I asked you the question "liar, or mistaken?" when I figured out that it might not be American. When I asked you that question, I still didn't have a clue if it was American military.
^I still count only one instance of U.S. Marines holding an umbrella for a U.S. President. In this country, Marine "Corpse-men" [sic] are not permitted to carry umbrellas while in uniform. Female members of the "Corpse" [sic] are, under limited circumstances, permitted to carry umbrellas, as long as they meet the Marine Corps' guidelines.

You lied. You were caught. Stating that a Maltese honor guard looks "military" is not an admission of a mistake in anybody's book. At this point, finding 20 pictures of Marines holding umbrellas for George W. Bush will not change that fact. Try to do better next time. Confusednicker:
Guess the Marine didn't want to be audited
or sent to Benghazi