Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Young and The Restless - 14th Region Edition
Why the jealousy....? If anybody doesnt think Emmanuel isn't a D1 player doesn't know basketball. He just turned 17. During last season he: Tore a tendon in his hand, pulled his hamstring, and had a high ankle sprain. After the All A he was 70-80% and still quicker than anybody in the region. Haters gonna hate. He was invited to play on the Canadian National team with Andrew Wiggins, maybe Wiggins isn't D1 either. You Hindmannites need your meds. Wink
Downtown10 Wrote:You might ought to prove that to someone else...

Ha - guess I was reading all of this shenanigans and forgot who I was arguing with.

Anyway, my response to your post was supposed to be..

Evan is a great player, but don't put too much stock into all of these articles that pop up all over the place. There is a new ky sports website every day and ANYONE can write on them. Some are legit and the guys actually know whats up...

but Evan Hall a top big man in the state?
a top big man in the 14th Region is more realistic.
zaga_fan Wrote:Well here it is confirmed on verbal commits and rivals - they've confirmed that he was offered and committed
I would recommend not looking at the Fresno State roster when they update it to avoid having to admit that Cordia had a D1 basketball player

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/emmanuel-owootoah

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/...oah-145132

I saw that on rivals but I didn't want to confuse you! There's a big difference in committed and signed! So I'm still gonna wait till the Fresno State roster is updated!!!
zaga_fan Wrote:Ha - guess I was reading all of this shenanigans and forgot who I was arguing with.

Anyway, my response to your post was supposed to be..

Evan is a great player, but don't put too much stock into all of these articles that pop up all over the place. There is a new ky sports website every day and ANYONE can write on them. Some are legit and the guys actually know whats up...

but Evan Hall a top big man in the state?
a top big man in the 14th Region is more realistic.

I posted the article due to Evan's comments on the schools that have shown interest, not because someone gave their opinion of how good they think he is.

I do think he is a legit top 10-15 big in the state right now.

If your considering just playing the post I would agree with the number two you gave in your original post; however, all around is a different story.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:I saw that on rivals but I didn't want to confuse you! There's a big difference in committed and signed! So I'm still gonna wait till the Fresno State roster is updated!!!

No confusing me on that.
I specifically stated that they confirmed an offer and a commitment - but none of them have mentioned an LOI
all I got to say is where is all the D1 players at in the 14th? There over 200 schools in college basketball thats D1. So a lot of these kids will get recruited by D1 schools but playing I dont think there good enough to start or see considerable playing time these schools Duke UK Uof L ect, There is not a one thats good enough to play at UK, Duke, UofL.
The best player in Kentucky is at Covington Holmes. These are good kids and getting a free education is great, and they should go where they can get a great education.
ballboy Wrote:all I got to say is where is all the D1 players at in the 14th? There over 200 schools in college basketball thats D1. So a lot of these kids will get recruited by D1 schools but playing I dont think there good enough to start or see considerable playing time these schools Duke UK Uof L ect, There is not a one thats good enough to play at UK, Duke, UofL.
The best player in Kentucky is at Covington Holmes. These are good kids and getting a free education is great, and they should go where they can get a great education.

As a pcc fan you do know that he plays on the same AAU team with Braxton Beverly and Braxton starts ahead of him and gets a lot more minutes!
You cant judge a kid by AAU ball, lets see what happens in the regular season, Braxton may start ahead of him on the same team and get more minutes but overall the kid had a great sweet sixteen performance last year and by what ive seen hes going to be a highly recruited player not saying Beverly will not be
Malik Hines highlights:

This is for everybody that doubted that Owootoah was going to play ball at Fresno State http://www.gobulldogs.com/sports/m-baskb...13aae.html