Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville College Football
Pounds from what I saw did a good job blocking and it seemed like every time I turned around McKinnley's name was being called on a tackle. Both are good football players.
IRISH4 Wrote:Pounds from what I saw did a good job blocking and it seemed like every time I turned around McKinnley's name was being called on a tackle. Both are good football players.

That's what I am saying, I don't care if they bring in out-of-state kids as long as they aren't thugs who are nothin but trouble makers and can't get it done in the classroom. Pounds and McKinnley both are great kids, niether one gets in ANY kind of trouble off the field and both are good students.
Agreed, I believe McKinnley is a few tackles away from the season single tackle record for Pikeville College. I think he has 9 fewer solo tackles than the #1 tackle leader in the nation.
IRISH4 Wrote:Agreed, I believe McKinnley is a few tackles away from the season single tackle record for Pikeville College. I think he has 9 fewer solo tackles than the #1 tackle leader in the nation.

And he didn't even hardly get any PT against Henderson State, why IDK, I guess they finally realized that the playing favorites wasn't gonna work. I don't understand how a coach couldn't like Sean, he is an EXTREMELY hard worker and he NEVER runs his mouth about anything, doesn't complain. I have heard from quite a few players that this coaching staff likes to play favorites, that crap aint gonna work if they wanna win. The best returning DL who was all-conference last year is out for the season, he told me saturday he was kinda glad cause he didn't wanna be part of this, didn't want anything to do with this coaching staff.
I just checked the stats, McKinnley is 3rd in the conference in tackles per game and 1st in the conference in tackles for loss. 8th in the nation in tackles per game and 7th in the nation in tackles for loss. Pretty salty, McKinnley is what IRISH, about 6'0"-6'1" 220 pounds.
I knew his stats were up there...and didn't get any PT for the first 3 games of the season. I'd say you're about right on his Height/Weight. He's very good and aggressive for his size. I'm impressed by his play here of late.
They beat University of the Cumberlands 31-6 AT UC yesterday.
yeah UC played terrible 3 ints in the 4th lol
The Bears have Georgetown at home this week. I'll be there and hopefully they'll keep it respectable.
IRISH4 Wrote:The Bears have Georgetown at home this week. I'll be there and hopefully they'll keep it respectable.

If you do come IRISH, me and some of my buddies are gonna be tailgating if you would like to drop by, be nice to meet someone on here that's got a lil sense (not saying everyone on here don't have any, just a couple).
Redneck Wrote:If you do come IRISH, me and some of my buddies are gonna be tailgating if you would like to drop by, be nice to meet someone on here that's got a lil sense (not saying everyone on here don't have any, just a couple).

That'd be good, thanks for the invite. Tell ya what, the fiance is going with some of her girlfriends to Gatlinburg....PM me and I'll tell you where I live if you're up here on Friday and we can throw a few back.:rockon:
IRISH4 Wrote:That'd be good, thanks for the invite. Tell ya what, the fiance is going with some of her girlfriends to Gatlinburg....PM me and I'll tell you where I live if you're up here on Friday and we can throw a few back.:rockon:

Well, I believe I'm gonna make the trip over to Hazard and watch my boys, see if they can pull it off. BUT, I'm probably gonna head to Pikeville after the game, if I decide not to go huntin saturday mornin.
Either way just let me know something. If not feel free to introduce yourself at the game, I should be in a UK shirt of some sorts....have to support my Cats.
If you like spicey chilli, make sure to stop by our party, I'm makin some of my "Bill Don's Blazin' Chilli"
LOL...IDK if I'll try that, give me heart burn and something else.....hahahahahaha. I'll spend more time John than in the seats.