•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bombing at Boston Marathon
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh yes they did. The left wingers were literally hopeful this could be laid at the feet of one of more of those dastardly right wing extremists. To them, we are a brotherhood of man and it's just a matter of reaching out with enough sincerity. They would loved to see a caucasian responsible so they could continue to make that case.

My point? We have imported terror to our shores. America's soft target rich environment are the stuff of dreams for Jihad. A cursory touch-n-go through the history of these guys linage depicts a multi-thousand year history of Jihad. Whether that be in the middle east or in the United States. They are never going to be socially or spiritually incorporated into our way of life. Sowing the seeds of freedom within the Arab world, although very much worth our while will never be sufficient to carry the day.

They will never stop living for the sake of Jihad because they believe they are supposed to by force help issue in the Caliphate. You're not going to change them, and you're not going to buy them. Oh, they'll take the money but, they will buy weapons to kill you with it. The bomb brothers were given money and accolades by the community and ultimately this nation. What did they do? Bomb the Boston Marathon of course. I predict we all will pay the price for the la-la's naiveties. This kind of thing is not over by any means, and still as we speak, the turnstiles spin at blurring speeds with the flood of immigrants coming here for who knows what. The immigration authority needs to learn how to say no.
You do realize I meant the ones on this site that we are posting on, right? I'm sure there were some out there that thought it might have been a radical right winger, but I was referring to BGR. Like I said above, my first thought was muslim, or a Timothy McVeigh type.

Bold: How many radical liberals have ever killed a bunch of people?
TheRealThing Wrote:Shocker, they're Muslims. If liberals have their way Guantanamo Bay will be the new Ellis Island.

Does it satisfy you knowing it was a Muslim? Would it have mattered if it was Muslims or an insane guy wanting to be famous? You get some kind of enjoyment out of this stuff don't you? Did you really think it was anyone else? My first thought at the school shooting was a Muslim.

Terrorist come foreign and domestic. The ending is always he same. Innocent people die and get hurt. There is no satisfaction from that no matter who did it.

If it would have been an American you would have said "guess they'll ban pressure cookers now". Either way you seem to not care less about the people who was injured and killed

I'm glad one of the suspects is dead. And hope they kill the other . Freaks me out knowin we have terrorist blowing stuff up.
I wouldn't be surprised if they find the younger brother dead somewhere by committing suicide.
^Of course I realize that. My point here was taken due to statements like the one made by "The liberal online magazine Salon published an opinion piece Tuesday evening by columnist David Sirota entitled, “Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American.”

Sirota argued that if the perpetrator of Monday’s bombing attack, which left at least three people dead, is identified as a Muslim, then conservative Republicans will use the tragedy to block Obama administration policy g

Read more: http://youngpatriots.com/2013/04/liberal...z2Qvb21Cgm

You didn't cross my mind.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:You do realize I meant the ones on this site that we are posting on, right? I'm sure there were some out there that thought it might have been a radical right winger, but I was referring to BGR. Like I said above, my first thought was muslim, or a Timothy McVeigh type.

Ted Kaczynski
May 19th Communist Organization

Weather Underground- With President Obama's buddy Bill Ayers
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Does it satisfy you knowing it was a Muslim? Would it have mattered if it was Muslims or an insane guy wanting to be famous? You get some kind of enjoyment out of this stuff don't you? Did you really think it was anyone else? My first thought at the school shooting was a Muslim.

Terrorist come foreign and domestic. The ending is always he same. Innocent people die and get hurt. There is no satisfaction from that no matter who did it.

If it would have been an American you would have said "guess they'll ban pressure cookers now". Either way you seem to not care less about the people who was injured and killed

I'm glad one of the suspects is dead. And hope they kill the other . Freaks me out knowin we have terrorist blowing stuff up.

Listen, you never even served your country, and I certainly don't need to be lectured by a guy who has recently broken the ranks of a teenager. My point was the vast body of terrorist work to date world wide, has been done by Islamic extremists. We don't profile them and we aren't allowed to mention the obvious fact that 99.9999% of the time the terror perpetrator will in fact be a Muslim. And, your robotic parroting of liberal spew is as timely an example as I could have asked for to demonstrate that truth. I don't like the fact that liberal leaders in government are out actively recruiting these guys to come over here on our dime so that we can waste our time trying to convert them to American idealism. Thusly giving them sanctuary until such time as a parade or marathon presents the opportunity for them to kill more innocent citizens.

I really hope you never have to suffer the pain that other folks in this country have gone through because our leaders are too ignorant to see that importing terrorists is stupid policy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:You do realize I meant the ones on this site that we are posting on, right? I'm sure there were some out there that thought it might have been a radical right winger, but I was referring to BGR. Like I said above, my first thought was muslim, or a Timothy McVeigh type.

attack the Christians but defend the radical terrorist muslims

timothy mcvey
adam lanza

both regastrd democrat da
WideMiddle03 Wrote:attack the Christians but defend the radical terrorist muslims

timothy mcvey
adam lanza

both regastrd democrat da
Not defending anybody. I feel more disgust with radical muslim than anybody. I can't find anything on Adam, but I did find this on Wiki, about Timothy. It's safe to say neither was a liberal. One had bad mental issues, and one was a radical right wing. But, both were crazy. I don't know how Adam voted, but the biggest majority of residents of the "city" of Newtown voted for Romney, and another tea party candidate in a separate race. His mom was a "doomsday prepper" and a home schooler. There is a better chance Adam was a right winger, than not. da

Quote:McVeigh was a registered Republican when he lived in Buffalo, New York in the 1980s, and had a membership in the National Rifle Association while in the military,[84] but voted for Libertarian Party candidate, Harry Browne, in the 1996 presidential elections.[85] McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[86] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[87] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[88] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[86] In the 2001 book American Terrorist, McVeigh stated that he did not believe in Hell and that science is his religion.[89][90] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying as agnostic.[91] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.[92]
TheRealVille Wrote:Not defending anybody. I feel more disgust with radical muslim than anybody. I can't find anything on Adam, but I did find this on Wiki, about Timothy. It's safe to say neither was a liberal. One had bad mental issues, and one was a radical right wing. But, both were crazy. I don't know how Adam voted, but the biggest majority of residents of the "city" of Newtown voted for Romney, and another tea party candidate in a separate race. His mom was a "doomsday prepper" and a home schooler. There is a better chance Adam was a right winger, than not. DA

wow u r terrible
you're are saying that just because residents of new town voted 4 romney they got attacked
u have mentel issues
WideMiddle03 Wrote:wow u r terrible
you're are saying that just because residents of new town voted 4 romney they got attacked
u have mentel issues
No, I said that there was a better chance that Adam was a right winger, since the majority of vote cast in that city were for right wing candidates, coupled with the fact that his mom was a doomsday prepper(mostly right wing thought), and a home schooler (again, more conservatives home school than anybody else).
TheRealVille Wrote:No, I said that there was a better chance that Adam was a right winger, since the majority of vote cast in that city were for right wing candidates, coupled with the fact that his mom was a doomsday prepper(mostly right wing thought), and a home schooler (again, more conservatives home school than anybody else).

no u didn't u implied about the city being right wing
u a bad bad person i don't know how u can live with you'reself

look at the FACTS
^ :lame::gtfo:
TheRealVille Wrote:^ :lame::gtfo:

conservatives win again

:1:
^ You got caught in a lie about both being democrats, and won't even admit it.
da look at the FACTS
mcvey is a democrat and so is lanza
they r registered dems
you made an assumpten just because lanzas town is mostly conservative
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Does it satisfy you knowing it was a Muslim? Would it have mattered if it was Muslims or an insane guy wanting to be famous? You get some kind of enjoyment out of this stuff don't you? Did you really think it was anyone else? My first thought at the school shooting was a Muslim.

I can't speak for others but I am quite pleased that the perpetrators are Muslims. After all, the liberal media openly stated that they hoped that the bombers were white. If white, of course, that would serve to help the Obama radical agenda. Hopefully, all this will wake up a few of our sleeping dullards and lemmings. Unfortunately, that is unlikely.
WideMiddle03 Wrote:da look at the FACTS
mcvey is a democrat and so is lanza
they r registered dems
you made an assumpten just because lanzas town is mostly conservative
No, "they're" not. It isn't for clear what Adam was, but there are many clues that lead to a conservative background. As for Timothy, that info is very easy to find. He was a registered republican.
^
Quote:McVeigh was a registered Republican when he lived in Buffalo, New York in the 1980s, and had a membership in the National Rifle Association while in the military,[84] but voted for Libertarian Party candidate, Harry Browne, in the 1996 presidential elections.[85] McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[86] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[87] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[88] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[86] In the 2001 book American Terrorist, McVeigh stated that he did not believe in Hell and that science is his religion.[89][90] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying as agnostic.[91] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.[92]
TheRealVille Wrote:No, "they're" not. It isn't for clear what Adam was, but there are many clues that lead to a conservative background. As for Timothy, that info is very easy to find. He was a registered republican.

TheRealVille Wrote:^

using a wiki? :biglmao: :biglmao: :biglmao:
shouldn't you be working right now anyways
and yes, lanza was a registred dem
WideMiddle03 Wrote:using a wiki? :biglmao: :biglmao: :biglmao:
shouldn't you be working right now anyways
and yes, lanza was a registred dem

Quote:Ellen Adriani and Russell Hanoman, both of whom said they were close friends of Nancy Lanza’s, said the 52-year-old single mother was devoted to her youngest son, whom they described as intelligent, mild-mannered and socially awkward. He also had an aversion to human contact, they said.
Hanoman, who said he had met Adam on several occasions, recalled him as a “very mild-mannered” young man who was interested in technology and engineering and liked to maintain his distance from other people.
“I remember when I first met him, he deliberately stood maybe 6 feet away from me and took three exaggerated steps toward me … stuck out his hand, shook (mine) … put it back and (took) three exaggerated steps back.”
Adriani, who never met Adam, said Nancy Lanza told her of a time when Adam was ill while he was in high school and didn’t want her to enter his bedroom.
“But yet he still wanted Nancy there for him, so she camped out all night outside his bedroom door,” she said. “Periodically through the evening, he would ask her, ‘Are you there? Are you still there?’ and she’d be, ‘I’m here. I’m here.’ So he needed to have that security that she was there but not in his space.”
Hanoman also remembered Nancy Lanza as a devoted mother.
“Everything that she did in life … was devoted to making sure that he was taken care of,” he said.
Adam Lanza also was “an organic vegan” with a conservative worldview, he said.
“He was actually politically aware for a teenager,” he said. “… He was always very free-market economics and capitalism, as I think most people are in this country.”

http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news/201...other?lite
:lmao:
of course an nbc article would say that
you're are just trying to pull my chain
no way u r that stupid
WideMiddle03 Wrote::lmao:
of course an nbc article would say that
you're are just trying to pull my chain
no way u r that stupid
TRT is a registered democrat. Is he a right winger, or liberal?
TheRealVille Wrote:TRT is a registered democrat. Is he a right winger, or liberal?

what's you're point
arent u registered republican
WideMiddle03 Wrote:what's you're point
arent u registered republican
Hell no.
TheRealVille Wrote:Hell no.

:biglmao: bush 2
WideMiddle03 Wrote::biglmao: bush 2
I'm a democrat. Why don't you get back to the topic troll. Or, switch over to your non troll nick.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:I can't speak for others but I am quite pleased that the perpetrators are Muslims. After all, the liberal media openly stated that they hoped that the bombers were white. If white, of course, that would serve to help the Obama radical agenda. Hopefully, all this will wake up a few of our sleeping dullards and lemmings. Unfortunately, that is unlikely.

You wonder what it would take to wake them up. Muslims bombed the World Trade Center and then flew jetliners through them, racking up over 3 thousand dead. We've foiled any number of attempts by Arabs to murder innocent American civilians en masse since then. Where so many others failed these two hit the mother load. Hillary and corps sacrificed 4 heros on the altar of secular humanism in Benghazi JIhad rearing it's ugly head again and managed to chalk all that up to a republican led short fall of adequate funding. Something Barney Frank in a shameless display of epic politicizing alluded to yet again with regard to the Boston Marathon Bombing. And, unbelievably, all liberals were concerned about was hoping against hope that the terrorists would turn out to be white. Muslims have rocked the world with the murder of innocent folks and still here we are in the good old USA, too civilized to judge anybody. And we as a people are waaay too sophisticated to ever observe the obvious. Jihad is the business of Muslims, Islamic extremists and their converts. I say darn straight, let's profile these guys. I always find myself looking around the crowd to see if there are men of Arabic descent lurking about. If anybody wants to call me biased that's fine by me.

I mean, what happened to common sense in this land? How is it that folks can't see the plain truth? Strange days indeed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Unfortunately, common sense plays into "not being politically correct" in today's world..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You wonder what it would take to wake them up. Muslims bombed the World Trade Center and then flew jetliners through them, racking up over 3 thousand dead. We've foiled any number of attempts by Arabs to murder innocent American civilians en masse since then. Where so many others failed these two hit the mother load. Hillary and corps sacrificed 4 heros on the altar of secular humanism in Benghazi JIhad rearing it's ugly head again and managed to chalk all that up to a republican led short fall of adequate funding. Something Barney Frank in a shameless display of epic politicizing alluded to yet again with regard to the Boston Marathon Bombing. And, unbelievably, all liberals were concerned about was hoping against hope that the terrorists would turn out to be white. Muslims have rocked the world with the murder of innocent folks and still here we are in the good old USA, too civilized to judge anybody. And we as a people are waaay too sophisticated to ever observe the obvious. Jihad is the business of Muslims, Islamic extremists and their converts. I say darn straight, let's profile these guys. I always find myself looking around the crowd to see if there are men of Arabic descent lurking about. If anybody wants to call me biased that's fine by me.

I mean, what happened to common sense in this land? How is it that folks can't see the plain truth? Strange days indeed.

I, as one trained in the law, have always been in favor of profiling. All this political correctness is ridiculous. You can be sure that, when boarding an airplane, I am fully aware of the skin colors of those who are also boarding. I offer no apology for using common sense. I would suspect that most others do the same. Being cautious is not being a racist. It is common sense.

Let's just hope that this highly covered pursuit of two terrorists who, not surprisingly, are Muslims will serve to shake up our fellow citizens enough so that they observe a little more caution and a lot less political correctness.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next