Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Brady a Hall of Famer?
After winning his 3rd out of 3 Super Bowls, is Tom Brady a Hall of Famer? I would have to say yes because he continually wins no matter what. He gets the job done. I mean it wasnt like he had the best recievers either, David Givens Deion Branch and Troy Brown.

Now, to clarify, Brady is a Hall of Famer, but he isnt one of the best quarterbacks either. I think Brady's success partly lays with the great defense that doesnt give up many points and Belichick's system.
Not yet, depends on how the rest of his career goes.
Bad winning the big one this early because he has to live up to that level of play for the rest of his career. But if asking today, Yes he would be a first ballot hall of famer.
maybe depending on how his career goes next year will or the year after will decide if he makes hall of fame, another Super Bowl win maybe?
IF he never wins another Super Bowl, but his stats stay regular. He will be a hall of famer. (only because he has 3 rings)
With what he has already done if he can just remain par he will make it.
He's already in IMO!

3 Rings....2 MVPs.....1 loss in playoffs.....yeah....I would say he's in.
I agree Beef the only way he doesn't make it is if he really goes down hill from here or does something terrible on or off the field.
I agree with you two.
The three rings by themselves will almost guaruntee him a spotin the HoF.
lets try to get the facts straight on this Beef.....Brady has 2 super bowl MVPS and has never lost in the playoffs...let me repeat NEVER!
most importantly hes beaten peyton manning every time! :wink: