Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulls 101 - Heat 97
QUOTE=Hoot Gibson;1604329]Nonsense. Veterans in the NBA are treated different than young players, but the main reason that guys like Lebron are fouled so much is that they consistently beat defenders and drive the lane. Many of the fouls against James are committed to prevent dunks.

Kobe is another example. If a player shoots the ball with three defenders guarding him, then his chances of drawing fouls skyrocket. His teammate-spectators are simply not going to shoot as many free throws as he does. Some superstars have the ball in their hands far more than they should, so it is natural that they will get fouled more often than somebody who works to get open and depends on teammates to feed him the ball.[/QUOTE]

[YOUTUBE="LOL Lebron Foul, No Call."]SQHTwWUyCXo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Go TO 2:22"]1ZpGKC62qvs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="36nT2osudy0"]36nT2osudy0[/YOUTUBE]

Almost every fake acting job he does there is foul calls and no one touches him. A complete video of the league protecting their prized possession.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The refs are told who to protect in the leagues best interest. Hell man have you never seen the sacremento series with the Lakers. Game 7 of the 2010 finals. Game 2 of last years finals. NBA officials protect the leagues prized players. And James is there most marketable player. It makes sense.

Durant faded. Want a foul go hard to the rack and don't settle for fall away jumper in that situation. And the lakers kings series was a joke. But I'm about positive the refs were caught betting and are serving jail time now. All i have to say to you is how does detriot walk away with a chip in 05 if the league protects superstars. 2011 heat fall to dallas. Your theorys seem to have some sort of personal hate for lebron behind them. Take a seat man. The nba isn't rigged. Only rigged if refs bet.
U must hate paul pierce and chris paul way more then. And Camron justice lol
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Almost every fake acting job he does there is foul calls and no one touches him. A complete video of the league protecting their prized possession.
Don't you ever get tired of people laughing at you for your endless criticism of referees? :biglmao::biglmao:

Nobody in their right mind is going to deny that NBA superstars flop to draw bogus fouls - but do you think that the average player does not do the same? Star players are the recipients of far more cheap shots than they dish out and they put fans in the seats, but referees do not determine who is and is not an NBA star and their calls rarely determine the outcome of games.

I am amazed at how often referees get questionable calls right when the plays are broken down in slow motion from angles unavailable to the guys making the calls in real time. What would you do, replace referees with robots?
After looking at the flagrant again - I don't have a problem with it.

I know it looked weak at the time because it barely moved Boozer.
If he would have done that to a SF or SG he would have put them on their back.