Poll: Is America becoming more liberal and immoral?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
78.57%
No
21.43%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is America becoming more liberal, and immoral?
TheRealThing Wrote:I know you're desperate to save face. But, more than that, you're desperate to justify your own rebellion against God. As I have said, and starting with statements by Charles Darwin himself, subsequent to his success in having pulled the theory of evolution out of thin air, and selling it as such to the scientific community of his day, in which, he admitted that at least in part, he had come up with the 'origin of the species' to allay his conscience from the barbs of concern over his "sexual forays."

I would be among the first to admit that Darwin, and the retro-engineers who followed and are following in his footsteps, have put together an impressively well thought out and complex grand scheme. The surmises of which, are supported by a vast and replete amount of data. However, in spite of the validity of most of the data, it's almost impossible to screw up when one starts from the bullseye of the target and retroengineers the shot. Here's what I am saying. The best example of this would be like claiming to be able to hit the bullseye of a target with one bullet. But, the way it was done was to walk up to the target and press the bullet into the bullseye with one's fingers. Then to remove the bullet, back up to the line and, reload it into the muzzle. How could you miss? The evidence to support the theory of evolution has been retro-engineered in exactly the same way.

Now, neither I nor anyone else can compete with that much complexity and, who would want to? And yet, at some point, folks need to understand that thanks to the gift, for lack of a better term to describe it, of having the finished work product defined and in clear view, in this case the theory of evolution, prior to having demonstrated proof of such, is sort of cheating by scientific standards. How do I know this? NO TRANSITORY LIFE FORMS HAVE YET TO BE DISCOVERED. Arriving at truth by going through the normal rigors of strict scientific disciplines, (shooting the bullseye from the line) is a whole nother story as compared to the means by which man 'adopted' his belief in evolutionism. Therefore, the mountains of data being pressed into the evolutionary matrix, is still a process very similar to a vast filing system, or data bank. Like the Dewey Decimal System used in our libraries, as long as one does not stray from known parameters and known scientific absolutes the whole thing can maintain the integrity of which the scientific community has vested it therewith.

I would also point out that in no way does the evidence of the fossil record contradict scripture. Consider the following two passages, first, God's mention of sauropods such as the Brachiosaurus.

Job 40:15-24 (KJV)
15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
19 He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.
20 Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.
21 He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.
22 The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.
23 Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
24 He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

Science says sauropods ate vegetable material --- check
Science says sauropods were the biggest animals ever on earth --- check
Science says lived in the wetlands --- check
Science says huge counterbalancing tail, (like a cedar tree) --- check

And secondly, His chief sea creature likely the Pliosaur Pic ---
http://www.sciencephoto.com/static/featu...nsters.pdf
Job 41:1-10 (KJV)
1 Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?
2 Canst thou put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn?
3 Will he make many supplications unto thee? will he speak soft words unto thee?
4 Will he make a covenant with thee? wilt thou take him for a servant for ever?
5 Wilt thou play with him as with a bird? or wilt thou bind him for thy maidens?
6 Shall the companions make a banquet of him? shall they part him among the merchants?
7 Canst thou fill his skin with barbed irons? or his head with fish spears?
8 Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more.
9 Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?
10 None is so fierce that dare stir him up: who then is able to stand before me?

Arguments made to say that God didn't mention all of creation just show how unfamiliar most people are with His Word.

And lastly, as I said, accepting God is a process which involves faith. It is a process meant to exclude folks and include folks. In other words He chose every man to be with Him forever. But, not every man will choose Him. Therein lies the exclusivity of His eternal arrangement with man, (His Creation).
Ephesians 2:7-8 (KJV)
7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

In other words, once we repent and choose Him, it is by and through His Grace that we are given the gift of faith, with which to believe and trust in Him. Do I have a vast data bank full of proof? You betcha, the universe. I know He Created me, just as I know the Big Bang and Evolution are man's efforts to offer a plausible alternative, a placebo if you will, to balm his fears as he rebels against God in this world. And, after all, though this world is complex beyond our understanding, it is still just the stage on which we act out our lives. The ultimate meaning of which is "What will you do with Christ?"

BTW, thanks for bringing this up again and giving me another opportunity to share! I appreciate it.
It must be hilarious living in your head. :igiveup:
TheRealVille Wrote:It must be hilarious living in your head. :igiveup:

you cant ever come up with good responses
WideMiddle03 Wrote:you cant ever come up with good responses

The icon menu is his best. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WideMiddle03 Wrote:you cant ever come up with good responses
Does it really matter? When you give a response he comes up with some kind of idiot stuff.
TheRealVille Wrote:Does it really matter? When you give a response he comes up with some kind of idiot stuff.

that youve never been able to difend
WideMiddle03 Wrote:that youve never been able to difend
Like I posted here once already,

Quote:Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one, and it's fine to be proud of it, but don't pull it out in public and start waving it around... and don't try to shove it down anybody's throat.
:yikes: nice quote RV you win a prize
[Image: http://www.officialbrandonjohnson.com/wp...w=640&zc=1]
TheRealVille Wrote:Like I posted here once already,

no one is shoving anything down you're throat
i dont see you accepting it so there4 y feel threatened by it
you get facts thrown at you and you duck dodge dive and divide
insecurities can make someone feel threaten and cause a need to lash out