Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Tournament picks...
Share your top 4 teams and who's your selection to win the championship. Throw in a sleeper pick/s for good measure.

Top 4 - Louisville, Kansas, Duke, and Indiana....sleepers: Miami (Fl), Michigan St.

Picking The Cards to win it all because I can't bring myself to say the Jayhawks or Blue Demons will Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I will wait until I see the brackets to make my Final Four picks, but St. Louis is my dark horse pick. They are big, athletic, and experienced. Any team that beats Butler three times in one season has to be taken seriously. The Atlantic 10 has become a major conference this season.
I'm sticking with my pre-announced bracket Cardinal champ pick Hoot...who's yours?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
I like Montana
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I like Montana

I look forward to fly fishing there in retirement...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
I am picking Ohio St., Miami, Saint Louis, and Kansas in the FF, with Ohio St. beating Miam in the final.
J-Rod's Final Four: Louisville, Ohio St. Florida & Miami

Louisville > Miami in the National Championship Game.
Since we obviously have no chance of winning anything, i would love to see one of the smallest schools and lowest seeds win the entire thing.

No louisvilles, dukes, indianas, etc. I hope for a final four with four mid majors without gonzaga being one of them.
Louisville, New Mexico, Gtown, and IU in Final 4. UL over IU in championship
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Miami, Georgetown, Michigan State, Ohio State in the final four.

Hoyas cut down the nets.
Kentucky is not in it so it doesn't really matter. Lol
Elite 8
Louisville
Duke
Wisconsin
Ohio State
Michigan
Georgetown
Indiana
Marquette

Final Four
Duke
Ohio State
Georgetown
Indiana

Championship
Indiana -beats- Ohio State
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What does everyone think about St. Louis?

I've watched them a handful of times now and I honestly think they are legit.
I think St Louis is Legit. But I don't see them greeting past Louisville and Michigan State or Duke. I could see them in the sweet 16.
I have Saint Louis in the Sweet Sixteen.
Final Four
Michigan State
Georgetown
Miami, FL
Arizona

Georgetown over Michigan St.
Final Four

St. Louis vs. New Mexico
Villanova vs. Montana

Championship
Montana vs. St. Louis

Champion
Montana
Butler beat Indiana in Bloomington and Gonzaga in Indianapolis. Saint Louis was 3-0 against Butler this season and Brad Stevens says that the Billikens are good enough to make it to the final game. I think that they are capable of beating anybody in the field but the they have a very tough road to the finals. I have them in my Final Four because I don't expect that many people will consider them a legitimate contender, despite winning a very tough Atlantic 10 regular season and tournament.
Louisville
Indiana
Georgetown
Ohio St.
Louisville beat Indiana in the finals.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ive had my eye on St Louis since mid january. Probably the best mid major out there IMO, other than the almighty Gonzaga golden warriors who are as good as Boise State in football.
Enjoy the tourney!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi