Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congradulations to Williamsburgs dalton Sizemore
Congratulations to dalton Sizemore and the rest of the Williamsburg kids they put on a show Saturday in the nuc 7on7 at Bryan station combine, then sizemore was named the combine quarterback at the Sunday combine. I went to watch the 7on7 my first time,and I could not believe how just a bunch of boys got together could be so competitive. They finished runner up to a lexington all star team made up of the top players in the city,losing in the last seconds of the game after defeating an elite traveling team made up from Louisville and Scott county players.
Dalton Sizemore is a great player. The bad news is NUC is a complete joke. They will invite him to Indianapolis and will cost some money. My cousin kept going and it ended pretty good. He got a good degree at the local community college. Dalton needs to go to Nike or espn combines. He's a special player.
64SUR Wrote:Congratulations to dalton Sizemore and the rest of the Williamsburg kids they put on a show Saturday in the nuc 7on7 at Bryan station combine, then sizemore was named the combine quarterback at the Sunday combine. I went to watch the 7on7 my first time,and I could not believe how just a bunch of boys got together could be so competitive. They finished runner up to a lexington all star team made up of the top players in the city,losing in the last seconds of the game after defeating an elite traveling team made up from Louisville and Scott county players.

Did the kids from Williamsburg compete as a team in 7-7 or on separate teams?
Sizemore, Shelton and Griffith are a very good trio. Shelton and Griffith are exceptional receivers and Dbacks.
Dalton is a fine player, I wish him and Williamsburg the best in the upcoming year. Plan to see him Play this year.
Full deck Wrote:Did the kids from Williamsburg compete as a team in 7-7 or on separate teams?

this was not a school team functioned event. team Cobra was made up by a couple parents, coached by parents and included not only high school but some middle school kids on the team.
Congratulations!