Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanderbilt 64 - Kentucky 48
It's over guys. It's football time in Kentucky!!!!!
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah Kentucky will just because of their fans that travel everywhere. I dont think it really matters one game is all they will be there anyway though. I just feel other teams have a better resume. Im a fan of having key road wins and winning down the stretch.

Kentucky fans travel well and that makes it hard for them to have a hostile crowd at a neutral venue.

So when they play a clearly superior team, like Florida, they end up having a sixth man.

If UK got into the tournament they wouldn't be one and done.
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah Kentucky will just because of their fans that travel everywhere. I dont think it really matters one game is all they will be there anyway though. I just feel other teams have a better resume. Im a fan of having key road wins and winning down the stretch.

Kentucky fans travel well and that makes it hard for them to have a hostile crowd at a neutral venue.

So when they play a clearly superior team, like Florida, they end up having a sixth man.

Total flop this year. Number one recruiting class with no senior mentors is really rolling the dice.
zaga_fan Wrote:Kentucky fans travel well and that makes it hard for them to have a hostile crowd at a neutral venue.

I guess you were one of those thought they wouldnt be one and done in the SEC tourney?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
traveling fans or not, no tourney this year. A few teams had worse records. A lot of teams had better records. I don't claim to understand how the committee works. They can't even explain it decently. This season was a bust. I think we need a couple of these guys back next year. Just for leadership purposes.

Personally I didn't think we would make the tournament, nor did I think we really deserved it. But I don't agree with a lot of teams that made it in front of UK either.. But there is always next year
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.