Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After the Draft.........
Who do you think had the best draft and will be the most improved (team to beat) next year?

I think the Bulls have had the best draft and last week yet. With todays pickup of PJ Brown and J.R. Smith plus the addition of Ben Wallace and Tyrus Thomas will be a huge impact. Ben Gordon and Kirk Heinrich now have some help.
Ok im going to do this by division starting off with the east. The team with the best draft in the east were the bulls picking up Thomas and then getting Ben Wallace off free agency then trading for two good players. Most Improved will be is the bulls also the will probably be the 2nd best team in the east. Team to beat is still the defending NBA champs the Miami Heat returning their whole team from last year I see them winning the east this year agian.
In the west the team with the best draft was the Portland Trailblazers thats right the team that caused most of the confusion during the draft did great by picking up two great players in Brandon Roy and Lamarcus Aldridge. The most improved team i dont know who to put here i guess Portland. Team to beat next year will be the suns becuase their getting Amare Stoudamire back.