Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Gonzaga petition the NCAA and reclassify to Division II for the playoffs?
Since Gonzaga would be an easy favorite in Division 2 and they played a true Division 2 schedule, maybe the NCAA would grant a request to compete in the Division 2 playoffs.
Gonzaga beat more Top 25 teams than sUcK did. 'Zaga would beat you clown by 30.
West Virginia
W84-50

Clemson
W57-49

Oklahoma
W72-47

Washington State
W71-69

Illinois
L85-74

Kansas State
W68-52

Baylor
W94-87

Oklahoma State
W69-68

Butler
L64-63

Here's 9 games from Gonzaga's non-conf schedule - I included both losses that they've taken this year.

Two questions for you WideSucksAtTrolling05...

Can you name a Div II school that could do better in that stretch?
Could Kentucky do better?
My god lol. Kentucky won the national title last year and lost everyone.

As for gonzaga. There the Boise St of college basketball. Play weak schedule every year. Play 1 or 2 decent teams that they get ready for all year. There a fraud.
Looks like somebody's sarcasm detector is broken. :biggrin:

Listing WVU among a list of best wins just adds to the widespread impression that they are not good enough to warrant a #1 seed, much less a #1 ranking.
zaga_fan Wrote:West Virginia
W84-50

Clemson
W57-49

Oklahoma
W72-47

Washington State
W71-69

Illinois
L85-74

Kansas State
W68-52

Baylor
W94-87

Oklahoma State
W69-68

Butler
L64-63

Here's 9 games from Gonzaga's non-conf schedule - I included both losses that they've taken this year.

Two questions for you WideSucksAtTrolling05...

Can you name a Div II school that could do better in that stretch?
Could Kentucky do better?

Aren't all these teams Div II?
I hope and pray that the pollsters stick UK in the Zaga bracket
That's of course if they get in the tourney.

Life's rough on the bubble...
C'mon man! Gonzaga is a legitamite D-1 school! Even a D-1 Powerhouse at that.

In the Top 25 every year. Makes the Tournament every year. Seems like they make the Sweet 16 or Elite 8 every year. Only thing that they haven't done is make a Final Four or Win The Championship!!!!
A Non Power Conference Divison 1 school will win the NCAA Championship before its all said and done!!!
Curveball 24 Wrote:C'mon man! Gonzaga is a legitamite D-1 school! Even a D-1 Powerhouse at that.

In the Top 25 every year. Makes the Tournament every year. Seems like they make the Sweet 16 or Elite 8 every year. Only thing that they haven't done is make a Final Four or Win The Championship!!!!

Bingo lol
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
other than gonzaga, who else should be number 1?
toussaints Wrote:other than gonzaga, who else should be number 1?

Kentucky

Gonzaga, Louisville and Duke should be tied for last
Curveball 24 Wrote:C'mon man! Gonzaga is a legitamite D-1 school! Even a D-1 Powerhouse at that.

Thats kinda what makes you a powerhouse. :biglmao:
toussaints Wrote:other than gonzaga, who else should be number 1?
I understand why they are ranked #1. I just don't believe that very many people, including most of the voters, really believe that Gonzaga is among the favorites to win the title. However, North Carolina State won a title with what was probably a much worse team than Gonzaga has this season, but real Cinderella stories are few and far between in the world of college basketball. But the fact that Chaminade once upset #1 ranked Virginia shows that there is hope for every team in the tournament to pull off at least one upset.

Gonzaga will probably not have to wait long to play a team that is better than either of the teams that have already beaten them this season.
zaga_fan Wrote:I hope and pray that the pollsters stick UK in the Zaga bracket

We wont have to worry about that.
UK wont be in any bracket except the NIT.
Zaga would dismantle UK unless it was played at Rupp.
Zaga, now u know how I felt this football season !!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Steve Kuberski Wrote:Zaga would dismantle UK unless it was played at Rupp.

Thats not saying much....
ekff Wrote:Zaga, now u know how I felt this football season !!!
LOL Did you hear what Doug Gottleib said about Gonzaga being to basketball what Notre Dame was to football? I thought about what you posted and couldnt help but laugh about it..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Curveball 24 Wrote:A Non Power Conference Divison 1 school will win the NCAA Championship before its all said and done!!!

UNLV already did that....
Zags are a #1 seed, why would they want to go D-2?
Do you really believe Gonzaga is a Division I caliber school?? I would hope you are being sarcastic and even then...it's still not smart to come across as not knowing anything about college basketball. :lame:
Fromthebleachers Wrote:Do you really believe Gonzaga is a Division I caliber school?? I would hope you are being sarcastic and even then...it's still not smart to come across as not knowing anything about college basketball. :lame:

I would bet the farm on Gonzaga against any Div II school in the nation.